Forum organization

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

absolutely love it that the concerts threads are now divided into pre-show and reports! :fangurl:

first gotta get used to the news section not being on top of the page anymore though. :teehee:

thanx guys! :thumb_yello:

You're welcome everyone. We came up with a structure that we thought would work well for us so I hope it works well for all the members and is perhaps less confusing for guests who might join.

There's an MFC projects section??? :lmfao:

Between Mika's birthday and the yearbook we have quite a number of threads going. I think it's easier for the people who are involved in the projects to be able to find them in one place and if you're not involved then you don't have to wade through them to find other topics.

It also means people can find a project to work on easily without us having a lot of sticky threads in generic forums like Mika chat.

You're welcome everyone. We came up with a structure that we thought would work well for us so I hope it works well for all the members and is perhaps less confusing for guests who might join.

Yes, we all brainstormed what we thought the "ideal" structure should

look like, but Christine did the actual "moving things around" work, so

big THANK YOU to her! :flowers2:

Between Mika's birthday and the yearbook we have quite a number of threads going. I think it's easier for the people who are involved in the projects to be able to find them in one place and if you're not involved then you don't have to wade through them to find other topics.

It also means people can find a project to work on easily without us having a lot of sticky threads in generic forums like Mika chat.

Exactly -- sometimes it seems that no one pays attention to the sticky

threads, anyway, so I think this makes things a lot easier to find.

We still have some fine-tuning to do, but I think overall this is a pretty

easy transition because it's so logical. Thanks everyone for all the positive

feedback! :thumb_yello:

I admit when I saw it for first time, I found something strange, and then I realised the forum had a new organisation, I think as Caz said, it'll take me a while to get used to it, but anyway,I admit the organisation is great!! really easier to find the threads! :wink2: Good work Adms, and specially Christine! :wub2:

Oh I get why it's there, Princess :pinkbow: I was just surprised when I saw it lol. Well done guys!

Thanks and congrats all of you! At the first moment I was a bit confused but I'm quite used to the new more efficiant structure.:thumb_yello:

The projects section is clearly separated which is more functional than lurking to find some of them .

I'm a bit lost :naughty: but will get used to it :biggrin2:

Great job everybody involved, I think it's really well organized :thumb_yello: And I like that the 'Mika media' section is now more.. I don't know how to explain this, it's more on the surface than before, if you get what I mean :naughty:

Initial panic as nothing was where it used to be :eek: but I think it is a better layout and a bit easier to find your way round. It's good to have all the international threads together.

(:mf_rosetinted: a lot of people tend to use "New Posts" and "Subscribed Threads" to navigate anyway - I wonder how long it will be before they notice there's been a change :teehee:)

Archived