Mika IMAGINARIUM Virtual Tour Book 2010

Thanks Freddie and Marly, i got myself one and got it signed by Mika...

It's def a wonderful book, pics are massive and we get to keep a nice souvenir after a great gig...

I'm in love with mine...

Marly took the ones in this thread:thumb_yello:

That was a huge job, thanks!! :thumb_yello:

Do you also know who took the photos for the book? :teehee:

Edit: And I agree with you all, what a fantastic souvenir to keep, I love mine too (and my special signature...).

Edited by tiibet

thank you for posting it!

I never considered buying a tourbook but having seen it, I feel I need to get my hands on one at the next gig. :teehee: It looks so different from the normal 'brochures' you get at gigs :doh: I should have known you always get something unique from Mika.:thumb_yello:

It is amazing .. once you really look at it , it really shows you how amazing the whole show is and the depth to it :wub2:

I dont know who took them , maybe its actually in the book .. I would have to get home and check :biggrin2:

I love the ones where hes just miles away looking into the distance:wub2:

Probably a very stupid question, but ... is there a possibility to buy it now????..I think it showed up after Vienna gig and I would certainly love to have one....

thanks!

Heyyya

Shame they dont have it on Mikasounds

But at the moment its gig only where you can buy:thumb_yello:

Probably a very stupid question, but ... is there a possibility to buy it now????..I think it showed up after Vienna gig and I would certainly love to have one....

thanks!

I guess you can only buy it at gigs - I think the next one closest to your home will be Prague at the end of July..:thumb_yello:.

It is amazing .. once you really look at it , it really shows you how amazing the whole show is and the depth to it :wub2:

I dont know who took them , maybe its actually in the book .. I would have to get home and check :biggrin2:

I tried to check my copy but couldn't find his name. Why I assume it was a male photographer? There are some really treasures among those pictures, this not just an ordinary tour book :wub2:

I tried to check my copy but couldn't find his name. Why I assume it was a male photographer? There are some really treasures among those pictures, this not just an ordinary tour book :wub2:

oh well..isn't there a male photographer in the family? :wink2:

lovely thread FD!

I totally agree! Especially love the contrast between "stage Mika" and "private Mika" on pages 30/31. It's fascinating, and I'm grateful that the book allows us fans such a "behind the scenes / making of"-insight!

Bought mine 3 weeks ago and i still have a look through it every single day :teehee: Always something new to discover!

Yes .. interesting the one page of written writing is in french too , made me think it was just for the french gigs , but then I saw it in amsterdam :biggrin2:

Yes the pictures are just stunning , love it

Think it was 20 euro , 15 euro ? .. anyways I thought bargain :wub2:

Yes .. interesting the one page of written writing is in french too , made me think it was just for the french gigs , but then I saw it in amsterdam :biggrin2:

Yes the pictures are just stunning , love it

Think it was 20 euro , 15 euro ? .. anyways I thought bargain :wub2:

15 EUR :wink2: Really not much in consideration of the treasure you get.

Definitely worth it!!!!

Thanks FD and Suzie!!! (couldn't manage to multi-quote, sorry!!!)

I hope I'll go to Prague and it would be great if I can buy it there!!

Thanks a lot!!!

You should be ok , although Im not sure they will class the festivals as the same .. lets hope:thumb_yello:

Heyyya

Shame they dont have it on Mikasounds

But at the moment its gig only where you can buy:thumb_yello:

I guess you can only buy it at gigs - I think the next one closest to your home will be Prague at the end of July..:thumb_yello:.

You should be ok , although Im not sure they will class the festivals as the same .. lets hope:thumb_yello:

Yesss!! Here are all the quotes at once!!!

For the last one I can only say: THE HOPE IS THE LAST TO DIE!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I hope I'll go to Prague and it would be great if I can buy it there!!

See you there:thumb_yello:

Which one do you mean? :teehee: Lol, lovely pictures anyway.

:blink:

:dunno: I can't think of anyone else but bakerman. or have I missed anything?

The one in Prague is a proper arena gig and so is the one in Riga, for example.:wink2:

*bumps*

I love the book so much! :wub2: Have seen something like this at the Kylie Minogue's gig when I went in 2008 and when I went to Mika's first gig I've been looking for one and he didn't have it then (SFS tour) and I was really happy to find it this year! :fangurl:

I have a pretty good scanner, should I scan it for a better view? :dunno: I can watermark it. :wink2:

*bumps*

I love the book so much! :wub2: Have seen something like this at the Kylie Minogue's gig when I went in 2008 and when I went to Mika's first gig I've been looking for one and he didn't have it then (SFS tour) and I was really happy to find it this year! :fangurl:

I have a pretty good scanner, should I scan it for a better view? :dunno: I can watermark it. :wink2:

I'm reluctant to say yes, only because it does say in the back of the

book not to reproduce it without permission. I think the photos of the pages are not

really good enough that anyone would care, but if we put up good quality

scans of the pages... well, I'm not sure that's such a good idea. :dunno:

Edited by dcdeb