OWL CITY fans!!! ?

qwurtie

Does anyone heard Owl City's new song "In Christ Alone"!?This song is great!!!

Its a cover, but i like it a lot, :original: it's so soft!

:wub2: i love it, i bought it on iTunes the day he tweeted about it! :biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I might become a huge fan :cheerful_h4h:

Adam is one of a kind, so unique! And the lyrics - fresh and different from anything else.

I am impressed how the faith in God takes a big place in this guy's life :thumb_yello:

Just got myself both albums! Enjoying them! :biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I was in love with Owl City like a year ago. I heard about Mika when the lollipop song released, and I officially in love with him this summer. Long story though :wink2:

Oh,I was watching "We Are Golden"s MV on MTV in 2009,and then I fell in love with MIKA's song,and want to know all about him.I was heard Owl CIty's song from the radio in 2009,and the song is "Fireflies",I liked Adam's song style,it's cool and comfortable.:biggrin2:

Oh,I was watching "We Are Golden"s MV on MTV in 2009,and then I fell in love with MIKA's song,and want to know all about him.I was heard Owl CIty's song from the radio in 2009,and the song is "Fireflies",I liked Adam's song style,it's cool and comfortable.:biggrin2:

Haha my first song was Fireflies too! that time our school has a film project, and we decided to make that song (sorry my friend took it off youtube, maybe i'll send to you later one :thumb_yello: ) yeah then I fell in love with "vanilla twilight" all other unpopular songs like dental care,... I love Owl City's style, it's cute and some parts of the lyrics is quite weird :naughty: a long story how I fell in love with Mika, basically I got on the plane, got bored, turned on music (LICM I still can't believe they have it on the plane!!) then fell in love :wub2::wub2:

Haha my first song was Fireflies too! that time our school has a film project, and we decided to make that song (sorry my friend took it off youtube, maybe i'll send to you later one :thumb_yello: ) yeah then I fell in love with "vanilla twilight" all other unpopular songs like dental care,... I love Owl City's style, it's cute and some parts of the lyrics is quite weird :naughty: a long story how I fell in love with Mika, basically I got on the plane, got bored, turned on music (LICM I still can't believe they have it on the plane!!) then fell in love :wub2::wub2:

Ok,yes,I love "Vanilla twilight" too,and "The Saltwater Room":wub2:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Yippee! Someone else likes Owl City too!:thumb_yello: I've liked Adam's music since I heard Fireflies the first time. And it's still one of my favourites. Every time I have to go to the dentist I always listen Dental care. :wink2: And that's what I love in both Mika and Owl city: their song can be about dental care, bullying and other little bit random but important things (especially bullying, I don't know about dental care...:wink2:) and they are always great!

Yippee! Someone else likes Owl City too!:thumb_yello: I've liked Adam's music since I heard Fireflies the first time. And it's still one of my favourites. Every time I have to go to the dentist I always listen Dental care. :wink2: And that's what I love in both Mika and Owl city: their song can be about dental care, bullying and other little bit random but important things (especially bullying, I don't know about dental care...:wink2:) and they are always great!

wow,another Owl City's fan!!!!Hello:wink2: SO,which song you like best in Owl City's new album???

Edited by DongDong

wow,another Owl City's fan!!!!Hello:wink2: SO,which song you like best in Owl City's new album???

At the moment my favourites are Gold, I'm coming after you and Silhuette but the more I listen to the album the more I love every single song so it's hard to say:wink2: Same problem with Owl city's earlier albums: too many great songs so it's hard to pick the best :naughty:

At the moment my favourites are Gold, I'm coming after you and Silhuette but the more I listen to the album the more I love every single song so it's hard to say:wink2: Same problem with Owl city's earlier albums: too many great songs so it's hard to pick the best :naughty:

My favourite is Shooting Star:teehee:Yes,you're right.All the songs in the new album are great!!!All the songs by Adam make me relax.:biggrin2: