My favourite is Shooting Star:teehee:Yes,you're right.All the songs in the new album are great!!!All the songs by Adam make me relax.:biggrin2:

Yes, me too. And when I'm listening to his music it makes me feel happy, every time! :naughty:

Heyyy!! I'm a hootowl too!! Nice to see fellow fans here as well :D

wow,another Owl City's fan!!!!Hello:wink2: SO,which song you like best in Owl City's new album???

I love all of his tracks on Mobile Orchestra it's hard to pick a top 1 but some of my current favorite tracks at the moment are Unbelievable, Back Home and I Found Love :) !!!  Been a fan since 2011!! :D

Heyyy!! I'm a hootowl too!! Nice to see fellow fans here as well :D

I love all of his tracks on Mobile Orchestra it's hard to pick a top 1 but some of my current favorite tracks at the moment are Unbelievable, Back Home and I Found Love :) !!!  Been a fan since 2011!! :D

Hi!!I love Mobile Orchestra too!And I've been to Owl City's Asia Tour in last year in Guangzhou!So,have u been to his gig? :wink2:

Hi!!I love Mobile Orchestra too!And I've been to Owl City's Asia Tour in last year in Guangzhou!So,have u been to his gig? :wink2:

Yas Mobile Orchestra was so awesome!! :thumb_yello:  I've originally planned to go on his show here in Manila last May, tho the night before the concert, my friend (who was supposed to go with me bc I didnt know how to commute to the venue) said he backed out I was literally sad,disappointed and frustrated the day after, I was so down as I was scrolling through my social feeds cause I saw lots of people tweeting about it as well as Adam and his live band mates were talking about how great the show was ugh I just missed the opportunity. :mellow:  :(   :tears: 

I have been a fan since 2011 and I didn't knew he had a show back then when he had his ATBAB tour gig here in Manila because I was new to the community

But I hope he does come back here soon!! How was your gig? :)

Yas Mobile Orchestra was so awesome!! :thumb_yello:  I've originally planned to go on his show here in Manila last May, tho the night before the concert, my friend (who was supposed to go with me bc I didnt know how to commute to the venue) said he backed out I was literally sad,disappointed and frustrated the day after, I was so down as I was scrolling through my social feeds cause I saw lots of people tweeting about it as well as Adam and his live band mates were talking about how great the show was ugh I just missed the opportunity. :mellow:  :(   :tears: 

I have been a fan since 2011 and I didn't knew he had a show back then when he had his ATBAB tour gig here in Manila because I was new to the community

But I hope he does come back here soon!! How was your gig? :)

The gig was amazing,he sang about 20 songs that night.Adam even didn't stop,and sang 19 songs in a row!I loved his live(although his voice wasn't well that night) I think he will back to Asia soon after the next album release,he do loves Asia(and he loves South Asia better!) :wink2:

The gig was amazing,he sang about 20 songs that night.Adam even didn't stop,and sang 19 songs in a row!I loved his live(although his voice wasn't well that night) I think he will back to Asia soon after the next album release,he do loves Asia(and he loves South Asia better!) :wink2:

Ikr!  :yes:  That's another one of the reasons why I want to see him. He's amazing live! He's only releasing scores atm but I don't mind tho they're all perfect!!!  :thumb_yello:  But it's gonna be a while before he goes on to create a new album again, and ofcourse, a new tour to go with that.  :naughty:  :D  :D

• Like 1

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I love Owl City! My fave songs have got to be Fireflies, Alligator Sky, Vanilla Twilight and Deer in the Headlights. Oh, also Meteor Shower - that one is so special

Edited by thesadchicken

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I love Owl City! My fave songs have got to be Fireflies, Alligator Sky, Vanilla Twilight and Deer in the Headlights. Oh, also Meteor Shower - that one is so special

Omg I love those songs tooo waaaaahhh

• Like 1

Yasss. It's impossible to not look at him as cutee just look at HIS FACE waaahhhhh  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

tumblr_inline_mfodjypqVM1rt2432.gif

OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT GIF  :wub:

Ohh I didn't know there were so many hootowls in here!! I've been one for 4 years already, I discovered Adam when Fireflies came out but re-discovered him before the release of Mobile Orchestra (like, kind of in the middle of The Midsummer Station era? yeah...)  :naughty:

Him and Mika are my favourite artists, they helped me so much during all my life (especially before my uncle passed out...) and I honestly can't thank them enough... 

Anyways, my favourite album in All Things Bright And Beautiful and Kamikaze is my favourite song! :teehee: