World Reps thread

I've fixed it up for you. There was a space between the [ and the IMG so it wasn't showing up. Code is a very finicky business sometimes! :naughty:

Thank you so much fantastic magic maker!!!:huglove:

I really appreciate it!

Shall I make a summary of the things we are doing/have agreed at the beginning of the thread (eg instructions on how to add the link to your signature) ?

Shall I make a summary of the things we are doing/have agreed at the beginning of the thread (eg instructions on how to add the link to your signature) ?

That would be nice, makes easier to find out what we've been talking about. :thumb_yello:

ok dont have time to read all 5 pages right now but *subscribed*

If I somehow miss a new member the other 2 of my country usually text me to tell me theres a new memeber and inform them of the kiwi thread

having said that, I like the idea of having a little logo button thing like twitter link under avatar as mentioned on the first page somewhere!! :thumb_yello:

Like it :thumb_yello:

No rep for Estonia or Scotland .. come on highlanders! get your name down

I think silver asked in the Scottish thread, and Kath may have said she'd do it again... I'm probably wrong though...

Just a question, the link is toward the message for the new members or for the national thread ?

It's really up to you... I put the Aussie thread in mine cause i figured most newbies didn't go looking for the intro thread... :dunno:

Good idea...

What great ideas : this thread and the link in the banner :thumb_yello:

Just a question, the link is toward the message for the new members or for the national thread ?

Btw, just wanted to say I'm sorry I'm not very around here since several weeks, I'm veeeeeery busy... I know other reps who speak french like Cassiope and Nanou often welcome french newbies and show them the French Thread, so I wanted to thank you :thumb_yello::wink2: and I'll do my best in the future !

you're welcome :wink2: It's always a pleasure welcoming newcomers and helping them if they feel lost :thumb_yello:

Ditto :thumb_yello:

*subscribes*

I agree it's a good idea .

Hi guys, *subscribes*

I am so sorry but my internet is having problems and will only be fixed by the end of the month. I will try my best though!

That's okay...

OMG, I just remembered... I got a Sheldon t shirt, and it has Klingon written on it :teehee: I'm such a geek...

just dropping a note to say that i haven't gotten my banner yet. Should I be making it myself or should I contact someone?

Your banner has been requested and you should get it soon (but there have been a few new reps lately so Guylaine is quite busy).

Your banner has been requested and you should get it soon (but there have been a few new reps lately so Guylaine is quite busy).

Haha almost I do the same question, thanks for the answer :)

adding the country link or introductory post to the WR banner in the signature is a great idea:thumb_yello:

I will fix mine soon - I need to get prepared for a smaller invasion now that the maestro is coming to Hungary:blush-anim-cl: (:teehee:)

EDIT: I have done everything in the instructions and I can't get the linking work for me from the banner :no:

:dunno:So I simply added a separate link

Edited by suzie

EDIT: I have done everything in the instructions and I can't get the linking work for me from the banner :no:

:dunno:So I simply added a separate link

here it is for you, just quote my post to be able to see+copy the whole code. :wink2:

hungary.jpg