MFC Admin/Mod Team Changes

As you all have seen by now, our dear FREDDIESDOUBLE has decided to

step down from acting as an admin on the MFC, after 3 1/2 amazing years.

He is still, however, going to continue in his role as a moderator on the

forum. :thumb_yello:

I've just realized that there have been a few other recent changes on the MFC Admin/Mod Team that we have not formally announced.

Back in May, our Spanish moderator, Queenie, decided that she needed to

step down for personal reasons.

And last month, our Australian mod, happikali, realized that she, too, was

unable to continue as a moderator.

Both of them were mods for several years, and the hard work and long

hours they put in to help keep the MFC running smoothly

were very much appreciated. :wub2:

So after these changes, the current MFC Admin/Mod Team is:

Admins

dcdeb

Standard Toaster

Moderators

Blue Sky

Christine

Droopsy

Fmbm

FREDDIESDOUBLE

guylainem123

lollipop_monkey

Niki27

robertina

If you have any questions about anything going on here on the MFC, please

ALWAYS feel free to ask one of us!

I've not logged on for ages.. then I do and see FD has stepped down as an admin.

I think it's quite sad that he felt the need to take this step because I know how much he cares about this place and how hard he worked to help make it what it is now.

I don't ever come here anymore because the place has changed, not for the better.

Maybe I'm spoilt for having been here during the "better" times, could very well be but I don't feel welcome anymore.

FD stepping down is a drastic step, like I said, I know how much he cares.

Guess he's not feeling very welcome in the forum team either anymore..

Big loss for MFC.

I've not logged on for ages.. then I do and see FD has stepped down as an admin.

I think it's quite sad that he felt the need to take this step because I know how much he cares about this place and how hard he worked to help make it what it is now.

I don't ever come here anymore because the place has changed, not for the better.

Maybe I'm spoilt for having been here during the "better" times, could very well be but I don't feel welcome anymore.

Big loss for MFC.

he is staying on as a mod... it has nothing to do with "feeling welcomed" :blink:

Big loss for MFC.

There are quite a lot of us that don't feel welcome anymore, Diana not just you and allegedly Fred. At least Fred had a nice love fest thread made for him whereas we have just had a thread openly slagging us off.

But we all have as much right to be here as anyone else, so I for one am not going anywhere!

It may be a little different for you as I understand you aren't really a Mika fan any more? If I felt like that I would go too, but as I don't, here I stay! :thumb_yello:

Sticks and stones as they say.

:blink:

Hi! :bye:

I actually was pretty certain you were no longer a fan of Mika, and that is why you let this place both as a mod and as a member.

There are quite a lot of us that don't feel welcome anymore, Diana not just you and allegedly Fred. At least Fred had a nice love fest thread made for him whereas we have just had a thread openly slagging us off.

But we all have as much right to be here as anyone else, so I for one am not going anywhere!

It may be a little different for you as I understand you aren't really a Mika fan any more? If I felt like that I would go too, but as I don't, here I stay! :thumb_yello:

Sticks and stones as they say.

Just to make things clear, I've not spoken to FD in ages so maybe my assumptions are totally off, I've made them based on my own experiences.

I've never really called myself a fan but even when Mikarr started to annoy me I still stayed here cuz it had a nice atmosphere and all my friends were here.

:blink:

Hi! :bye:

I actually was pretty certain you were no longer a fan of Mika, and that is why you let this place both as a mod and as a member.

That's not why I left.

Thanks for the Info Deb, it is good to know who is who. I aren't here as often as I was either.............I finally remembered that I DID have a life.........but I still pop in most days and it is good to know who is who.

I have no idea what's changed or how it's changed, I have no idea why anyone gets pissed off or angry about anyone else, in fact I have no idea who anyone is most of the time!!! Ignorance is sometimes bliss. But we all come on here for the same reason really, so all is very happy and well in enigmaland! :thumb_yello:

I have no idea what's changed or how it's changed, I have no idea why anyone gets pissed off or angry about anyone else, in fact I have no idea who anyone is most of the time!!! Ignorance is sometimes bliss. But we all come on here for the same reason really, so all is very happy and well in enigmaland! :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

Amen! I love a bit of Enigma wisdom sometimes, it's most refreshing :naughty:

A Little bit of love, little bit of love

Little bit of love, little bit of love.... :wub2:

Big loss for MFC.

Diana, first of all I couldn't agree with you more that it would be a big

loss for the MFC if FD left altogether. But he's still here, just not acting

as an admin.

Secondly, if you think anyone could *bully* FD to do anything he didn't want to do, then you and I know different Freddies ;)

I couldn't have said better!

I've never been an intense poster but I love the positive and friendly nature that I always see 99% of the times I check the boards, which speaks so much about true Mika fans.

Thanks FREDDIESDOUBLE and happikali y gracias a Queenie for their work at MFC!! All the best in their other commitments.

And kudos to dcdeb and all the other admins and moderators for staying strong :thumb_yello:

Big loss for MFC.

i hope you realize when newbies (like me) read this they in turn might not feel welcome anymore as well when someone states it used to be better on here

i hope you realize when newbies (like me) read this they in turn might not feel welcome anymore as well when someone states it used to be better on here

I think many newbies find themselves a bit put off when they read the occasional comment like the one you quoted. Rest assured, however, that there are many long-term members and newbies alike who still find MFC to be a wonderful and welcoming community. :wub2:

I think many newbies find themselves a bit put off when they read the occasional comment like the one you quoted. Rest assured, however, that there are many long-term members and newbies alike who still find MFC to be a wonderful and welcoming community. :wub2:

True! :wink2: