Show Us your Mika collection

egita

Great collections, everyone! :biggrin2:

Here are some pics of stuff I have... still missing stuff from gigs, tickets, etc. and the Coke bottle and a bag (offered a few days ago by a sweet friend :wub2:).

DSC03488.jpg

To-fu_3.jpg

coleco_novos.jpg

It's a small collection, but it's precious! My preciousssss! :wub2:

So...updated pic!

DSC05169.jpg

In the frame: the golden heart from the Lisbon gig, signed by Cherisse; a postcard signed by Mika, given to me to replace my ticket (that had been stolen by some a$$hole in the M&G :sneaky2:); the setlist and some confetti from the gig. Still want to add pics, need to get them printed.

On the bed: DVDs, albums,etc. On the left, the golden heart of the Sudoeste gig, and some other stuff from the Lisbon gig and paper flowers from Vigo. On the right, badges (MFC, Portuguese FC, etc), flashing heart, some pics, and on the bottom, gig tickets and flyers from the Spanish team of the MSS.

(missing: magazines and a few newspaper stuff, my golden hat I wore for the Lisbon gig, and a ticket)

And...yeah, that's all I guess! :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Mary

So...updated pic!

DSC05169.jpg

In the frame: the golden heart from the Lisbon gig, signed by Cherisse; a postacard signed by Mika, given to me to replace my ticket (that had been stolen by some a$$hole in the M&G :sneaky2:); the setlist and some confetti form the gig. Still want to add pics, need to get them printed.

On the bed: DVDs, albums,etc. On the left, the golden heart of the Sudoeste gig, and some other stuff from the Lisbon gig and paper flowers from Vigo. On the right, badges (MFC, Portuguese FC, etc), flashing heart, some pics, and on the bottom, gig tickets and flyers from the Spanish team of the MSS.

(missing: magazines and a few newspaper stuff, my golden hat I wore for the Lisbon gig, and a ticket)

And...yeah, that's all I guess! :blush-anim-cl:

I love your collection! I just can't belive someone stolen your signed ticket in the M&G!! I mean, he is there for everyone.. why would you still other's signed stuff lol ?!? Arse :sneaky2:

I love your collection! I just can't belive someone stolen your signed ticket in the M&G!! I mean, he is there for everyone.. why would you still other's signed stuff lol ?!? Arse :sneaky2:

Thanks! :wub2:

When you have like 25 or 30 people who won contests and stuff, you don't always have nice honest fans who just want their time with Mika. :huh:

We sent tickets and other things for him to sign, and then the promoter lady came back with our stuff, already signed. Almost everyone sent their tickets, but still, when she returned them to people, some took 2 instead of 1. :sneaky2: In the end, there were not enough tickets to everyone, so me and a friend got signed postcards. :dunno: It was nice of them to give us something in return, we appreciated it, really.

And as we were the last ones (people got in in groups of 5 or 6), we got ourselves a nice longer M&G :teehee:. I guess it was worth it in the end. :naughty:

Great collections, everyone! :biggrin2:

Here are some pics of stuff I have... still missing stuff from gigs, tickets, etc. and the Coke bottle and a bag (offered a few days ago by a sweet friend :wub2:).

DSC03488.jpg

Oh~ is it a book edition? Live in cartoon motion i mean

:shocked:

OMG~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

since i moved to my sisters old room which is bigger than mine, i thought it was time for a little updat

my Mika autograph

19092010057.jpg?t=1285494224

autograph again and framed vinyl with mini Mika ToFu

19092010059.jpg?

19092010060.jpg?t=1285494224

some pics

19092010061.jpg?t=1285494224

posters

19092010063.jpg?

19092010065.jpg?t=1285494224

19092010066.jpg?t=1285494649

korean mag TBWKTM edition and songs for sorrow EP

19092010064.jpg?t=1285494224

19092010072.jpg?t=1285494649

My Mika ToFu doll and happiness coke bottle

19092010068.jpg?t=1285494649

19092010069.jpg?t=1285494649

• 9 months later...

This is my 'official' collection :wub2:

343868958.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1310941084&Signature=iOupSmDTy6mWKpsnau8QEXLQm7I%3D

Not much, but I adore it all :wub2: And I don't have it 'exposed' cause unluckily I can't, people would ruin it all.

Appart from that I have things I've made, like drawings and some other stuff. Gonna post pic in another occasion.

And this on my wall :wub2:

DSCN0661.jpg

This summer I wanna buy the black "blame it on the girls" too, but its now "awaiting store" ... :(

YaY!! It's amaziing!

This is my 'official' collection :wub2:

343868958.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1310941084&Signature=iOupSmDTy6mWKpsnau8QEXLQm7I%3D

Not much, but I adore it all :wub2: And I don't have it 'exposed' cause unluckily I can't, people would ruin it all.

Appart from that I have things I've made, like drawings and some other stuff. Gonna post pic in another occasion.

And this on my wall :wub2:

DSCN0661.jpg

Oww.. my dear Andrea.. That's very cuute! :wub2:

• 11 months later...

I don't know how to put images on here so i'm gonna write a list ....

1 . Mika happiness bottle

2 . Life in cartoon motion CD

3 . The boy who knew too much CD

4 . Mika white bobble logo hat

5 . Life in cartoon motion song book

6 . The boy who knew to much song book

7 . Parc des princes live DVD

8 . Live In cartoon motion live DVD

That's about it but i have a best friends picture frame that I put mika and I in it . It's not mika merch but I really like it ! tee hee hee :teehee:

Youngling # 142

Queeniac # 92

I Tried To Be Like Grace Kelly

Edited by rachie b

• 4 months later...
I've been Mikafan almost 5 months now. Here is my little collection.:fisch:

dscf3404.jpg?1354389812

dscf3405.jpg?1354389812

The cow isn't related to Mika, it's just one of my keychains.:naughty:

dscf3407.jpg?1354389812

love ur collection aneli!! esp love the keychain!:wub2:

inspired me to take pics of my lil collection:

IMG_0932.jpg

and i forgot to put this in the general pic :aah:

IMG_0937.jpg

and non-official merch from friends and gigs:

IMG_0936.jpg

My Collection

MikaCollection003.jpg

The four MFC Yearbooks and Songs For Sorrow (signed)

MikaCollection004.jpg

MFC Bruge bag/Imaginarium Tourbook/T-shirts and various pictures I've bought or been sent by other fans :wub2:

MikaCollection007.jpg

Whole shot ... includes the Korean TBWKTM Picture Book/Tote bag and other pictures - the two photo albums in the corner are of the Big Girl video shoot - 100's of photos bought off of Ebay by a photographer at the shoot :wub2:

MikaCollection008.jpg

Both DVD's/Screenprint for TOOL/French version of TOOL/UK version of TOOL/Deluxe of TBWKTM/LICM/Relax (Take It Easy),Grace Kelly, Love Today, Big Girl, Happy Ending, Happy Ending (Remixes), Relax (Take It Easy) all CD's

MikaCollection009.jpg

We Are Golden, Rain, Blame It On The Girls, Elle Mi Dit, Celebrate CD's

MikaCollection010.jpg

Relax (Take It Easy), Grace Kelly, Love Today, Big Girl, Happy Ending, We Are Golden 7"

(Most proud of getting a copy of the original 7" of Relax - bought off Ebay ... probably spent far too much on it :aah:)

MikaCollection012.jpg

We Are Golden, Relax, Happy Ending, Big Girl, Love Today, Grace Kelly 12"

Do also have the white scream t-shirt (wearing it at the moment) and somewhere is the Yasmine t-shirt but I can't find it :doh:

• Like 1