Show Us your Mika collection

egita

• 4 months later...

I realized my photobucket pics are gone, plus I just moved to a new apartment and reorganized my pretty little Mikathings, so I took some fresh photos.

I wanna take the opportunity to say thanks to the MFC mods for several of these things, which i won over the years in our anniversary competitions, and thanks to several other MFCers for gifts like the Compiègne flyer, Topolino mag, all my confetti, Mika necklaces, and more :flowers2:  

no more window above the shelf so i could put my posters up again! lower shelf, right side is his design projects and the middle is photos in frames including some i'm in too.

0F535D43-F7A2-4882-B21E-59182724E27D.jpeg

Mika necklaces, magnetic board, CDs & DVDs, etc

0BCAA69F-DD71-48E4-A924-DA5D8F97D161.jpeg

in the cup are Mika stickers i made, MFC stickers, and Mika bookmarks...

729E8D6D-E013-473B-8CD1-20FECA00CC9D.jpeg

my shelf of beautiful freaks & other Mika-inspired crap i've made

555185CA-0BA7-4B73-92BA-6D89DD623BB9.jpeg

what was hiding in the boxes...... badges, flash drives, and really old Mikaish candy from Dylan's Candy Bar xD

The flash drives are my newest project & i plan to make them a cute container. i couldn't think of another way to include all my intangible Mikamemories (like the audio of my Mikahug :wub2:) on a shelf

41B73AB4-EFC4-4002-81D7-1CCA5CE8643B.jpeg

in the magazine holder is random receipts for Mikathings, a brown paper thing a bunch of mfcers signed at the mfc meetup dinner in MTL 2015, some drawings done for me by Mikafriends, more confetti pieces, printed pics i used for Mikrafts, etc

49B3473B-E43D-428A-A8AF-F5D48F9FF98C.jpeg

things i forgot to add: several Mika t-shirts, three Mika tote bags (one signed), a couple Mika hoodies, a signed TOOL poster, and a Swatch postcard thing WHICH I CAN'T FIND cuz i put it somewhere safe to move it but can't remember where.

it's still not enough Mika stuff. i'm jealous i'm jealous of everything.... but that doesn't stop me from wanting to see all your Mikastuff too!

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I've been having a little look through this thread and people's Mika collections are amazing! My own Mika merch is all over the place so no photos at the moment. If people don't mind sharing I'm curious to know what's the most you ever spent on Mika merch (tickets don't count)? In the past 3 weeks I've spent nearly £300 and the most expensive single item is a signed Imaginarium Tour Program which was just over £60! Worth every penny! Also one of the more unusual items I own is 2 Mika prints done on canvas material, still waiting to get them framed. :D

Also does anyone know when the mikasounds website will update with the new Revelation Tour merch?

oooh those Imaginarium Tour Programs are kinda rare, aren't they? I only have one because I won it in an MFC contest. What else did your £300 get you?

Definitely my Mumu swatch, it was $110. Next would be the 4 pilot pen box sets they were like $85 including shipping from the Netherlands, the Kukulakuku swatch for $70, and my new not pictured Mika hoodie for like $65. After that, i dunno. I got lucky with Songs For Sorrow & only paid like $30 for that, i know they sometimes go for much higher.

looking at my Mika collection one might think i'm a little bit rich but as you can tell from my board & crates shelve i most definitely am not :teehee:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm certainly not rich either but when it comes to Mika merch I have no self control! Recently bought items: 

- 2 Hoodies

- 7 t-shirts - 1 is from the Tiny Love Tiny Tour collection the others were found on eBay

- 3 CDs and 2 Vinyls

- Signed Mika notebook which Mika has doodled on with personal stickers too!

I have more from past buys too and I also got lucky with Songs for Sorrow, found it new unused on eBay for £40!

Sad I missed out on the Swatch watches and I'm currently looking for the Mika Coke bottle.

Good haul! 

"when it comes to Mika merch I have no self control" is my motto :thumb_yello:

"Signed Mika notebook which Mika has doodled on with personal stickers too!" <this sounds really cool, can you take a pic please?

Hopefully you'll be able to find the Swatches on Ebay, i've seen them pop up from time to time.

Oh btw, i dunno about your tour merch question. frankly, i'd be surprised if they ever put it up 

Edited by kreacher

15 hours ago, kreacher said:

Good haul! 

"when it comes to Mika merch I have no self control" is my motto :thumb_yello:

"Signed Mika notebook which Mika has doodled on with personal stickers too!" <this sounds really cool, can you take a pic please?

Hopefully you'll be able to find the Swatches on Ebay, i've seen them pop up from time to time.

Oh btw, i dunno about your tour merch question. frankly, i'd be surprised if they ever put it up 

I really want that tour merch. And I just remembered I also managed to snag 2 tote bags on eBay recently. Will post a picture of the notebook separately from this reply below ⬇    :)

7 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

This is my signed Mika notebook that I got lucky with on eBay. The little arrows and the sun on the front cover were doodled over by him. Each page has a different picture in the corner, they're not drawn they're printed onto the page. I love it so much!

collage-1573896630647.jpg

oh one of those exercise book things! i've only seen these a couple times. they were for the tour i think, and i think each one was different. Such an amazing find! thanks for sharing the pics

• Like 1

Ok so I saw this on a very well known auction site and I'm pretty certain it's a fake. Thought I should share this here just to make people aware of it. It says it comes with the certificate of authenticity but when I last checked there were no pictures from the seller. It looks nothing like Mika's signature. I've also posted this on my twitter. I would not recommend buying this.

_20191117_181227.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

People with a Mika Swatch watch, do you wear it? I've just got my Mumu in the post today and my mum said it's going to look good on me but I tried to explain that I won't be wearing it, instead I'm going to display it on my Mika shelf. Can't be the only one to do this but mum doesn't get it at all. Can't help being such a crazy Mika fan and not wanting to damage my watch by wearing it.

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

I know exactly how you feel! :teehee:

I also hardly wear my Mumu cos of the fear it might get damaged. I only wear it for special events, for example I wore it when I had my finals at university. (It brought my luck by the way :wub2:)

Most of the time it's safe inside its wonderful box and standing on my shelf. :naughty: 

1 hour ago, kreacher said:

i wear mine everyday, first Kukulakuku until i got Mumu, then Mumu until the print really started peeling off, now back to Kuku even tho the print is fading (one of the fish no longer has pupils!). I do it in hopes someday someone will see it and say "Mika?" and i''ll say "yes. you?" and they'll pull back their sleeve to show me their Mikaswatch and we'll be BFFs forever.

I can't help being such a crazy Mika fan and not wanting to show it off by wearing it xD 

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Ah I've posted this on the wrong thread! I should have put this under 'Show your Mika collection', if a mod sees this could you possibly move it? 

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

This is so wholesome 😊 I hope this happens for you one day. 

I do own some fan made Mika badges I found on ebay which I don't mind wearing, it would be awesome if someone recognised them. And I have Mika t-shirts that I wear too!

34 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@TinyLove_CJ

I bought just one Kukuklakuku, couldn't wear it ( I'm stingy... :blush-anim-cl: )

and then, I bought TWO MUMU swatch watches, one for my wrist one for my Mika treasure  box. :mikadas: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know if Mika Love Paris: Live a Bercy is available on standard DVD? I've come across quite a few blu-ray on eBay but amazon have a listing for a DVD but I'm not sure if I trust it? I'm ok with imports; I have a region free DVD player but no blu-ray player. Please let me know 😊

3 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Does anyone know if Mika Love Paris: Live a Bercy is available on standard DVD? I've come across quite a few blu-ray on eBay but amazon have a listing for a DVD but I'm not sure if I trust it? I'm ok with imports; I have a region free DVD player but no blu-ray player. Please let me know 😊

I have it on DVD. I was about to warn you it might be a region-related availability thing but I see you have that sorted 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

4 hours ago, kreacher said:

I have it on DVD. I was about to warn you it might be a region-related availability thing but I see you have that sorted 

I also have it on DVD as I don't have a Blu-Ray-Player. :wink2:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2019 at 11:56 AM, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hey @kreacher since you said I might find a Swatch on eBay I actually have! Can't believe my luck with Mika merch at the moment. The watch a Mumu one, is still in the box and unworn too! 

I see there's also the KUKULAKUKI Swatch watch limited edition, only 999 items in the world :wink2:  : https://www.ebay.ch/itm/153784711895

5 minutes ago, silver said:

Bit pricey though - about £400 :shocked:

Indeed, but I've seen on eBay some time ago a few Kukulakuki being sold for €700 :shocked:  Probably being a limited edition, not only Mika fans are interested on them, but also the Swatch collectors :dunno:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silver said:
1 hour ago, krysady said:

I see there's also the KUKULAKUKI Swatch watch limited edition, only 999 items in the world :wink2:  : https://www.ebay.ch/itm/153784711895

Bit pricey though - about £400

Oof as much as I want it, I'm certainly not paying that! Would love Mika to do another collaboration though!

• Like 1

I love looking through at everyone's collections! Some of you have some really awesome stuff, some of it I never knew existed! :shocked:

I don't have a huge collection, mostly because I don't have much space and if I didn't control myself I could easily own too much and never have any money! But here's a picture of most of what I have, minus the CDs and DVDs (because I forgot) And because it was asked, I do wear my Mika Swatch but not all of the time as I don't want it getting damaged

IMG_0464.thumb.png.2e282e2c96359b71b2167decab7c41d8.png

My favourite is my No Place In Heaven CD/DVD magazine from Korea, it's full of photos :wub:

IMG_0442.thumb.png.da7a432170b1e8fec87d98da07224576.png

IMG_0443.thumb.png.d1ff55cd2c3c143b4ccb38dc777ff2fc.png

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, dodgyholiday said:

My favourite is my No Place In Heaven CD/DVD magazine from Korea, it's full of photos :wub:

The magazine versions of the CDs are always worth getting.  I don't know why they are only sold in Korea.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dodgyholiday said:

I love looking through at everyone's collections! Some of you have some really awesome stuff, some of it I never knew existed! :shocked:

I don't have a huge collection, mostly because I don't have much space and if I didn't control myself I could easily own too much and never have any money! But here's a picture of most of what I have, minus the CDs and DVDs (because I forgot) And because it was asked, I do wear my Mika Swatch but not all of the time as I don't want it getting damaged

IMG_0464.thumb.png.2e282e2c96359b71b2167decab7c41d8.png

It's a very good collection! :wub2: :thumb_yello:

Edited by Mikasister

I love this thread so much and I've noticed that people have a designated Mika area, either a shelf or bookcase. I'm determined to sort my merch out and use a cabinet I have in my room to display everything. At the moment there's a large karaoke machine in the way... Time to move it I think before I get distracted by singing Mika songs :D

• Like 2