2010 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: MIKA @ The Circus, Helsinki, Finland - 30-JUL

Christine

helsinki24.jpg

helsinki25.jpg

helsinki29.jpg

helsinki32.jpg

helsinki33.jpg

helsinki38.jpg

is it just me or does martin look a bit like bruce willis in that pic? :naughty:

helsinki40.jpg

helsinki41.jpg

helsinki44.jpg

helsinki45.jpg

helsinki49.jpg

rest see my photobucket album (link in previous post) ;-)

Edited by mellody

helsinki21.jpg

[/img]

You could almost count all the hairs, on his stomach! Not that I'm going to or want to do that, just saying it's a very close picture :naughty:

Great pics, as always, thanks for sharing! :thumb_yello:

You could almost count all the hairs, on his stomach! Not that I'm going to or want to do that, just saying it's a very close picture :naughty:

Great pics, as always, thanks for sharing! :thumb_yello:

thanx for your videos! :wub2: at least you recorded whole songs, not just bits+pieces like me. :aah: i just feel weird filming a whole song if he's so close. :doh: i should get over that! :aah:

yeah, well, if i'm ever really really bored, i can start counting mika's body hairs! :lmfao: (though i bet dark angel already knows the answer... :das::naughty:) and i didn't even use a zoom for that pic! :wub2: so happy that i decided to go to helsinki, it's one of my fave gigs now! :fangurl: and kinda glad that prague was cancelled, or otherwise i wouldn't have considered helsinki. :naughty:

Edited by mellody

I'm sorry, my bad, someone said it but it must have been about someone else then, I kinda mix people up...FORGIVE ME :tears: Anyways, nice to see you here! Were you the one with the cool hair?:biggrin2:

No, my friend's the one with the hair.. I was the one with long blond hair. Not the one who slept the intire morning, that's my sister :D

Why does it say "creamy" next to Kick Ass?

Martin likes his ass kick creamy:mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry if someone got me wrong, but I was just laughing to myself for thinking so.. um, stupidly? :') Next time I'm going to put my words in a better form. And I was happy to see that those girls made the right decision and went away, even if they would've been in the first row.. well, at the end of the gig, they would have been like smashed potatoes with stripes in their forehead.

Mellody, oh, they were the same girls? I thought they were someone else! And I know what you mean with that gig-policy, it just that I was so amazed how little they were (and I thought I was young..). No, I don't think that you're a smelly cow (my dog already has that title - well, not really xp), you're just being fair. (: Btw, thanks for your vids!

I've just been a mess after that gig. I was watching a movie an hour ago and I ended up crying like I've never had done before. I need therapy!

It were the same girls, they at a sudden point started to annoy though when they already got 3 glasses of water in a row and still demanded for more. Damn I wish I was little and cute:sneaky2:

And don't worry, you're allowed to post your opinion:wub2:

No, my friend's the one with the hair.. I was the one with long blond hair. Not the one who slept the intire morning, that's my sister

Aaah ok! Well I didn't see the one sleeping as she was covered very well:roftl: But tell your friend I liked her hair, it was really awesome. Most of the Finnish people had awesome hair...made me jealous:naughty:

thanx for your videos! at least you recorded whole songs, not just bits+pieces like me. i just feel weird filming a whole song if he's so close. :doh: i should get over that!

yeah, well, if i'm ever really really bored, i can start counting mika's body hairs! :lmfao: (though i bet dark angel already knows the answer...: :naughty:) and i didn't even use a zoom for that pic! :wub2: so happy that i decided to go to helsinki, it's one of my fave gigs now! :fangurl: and kinda glad that prague was cancelled, or otherwise i wouldn't have considered helsinki. :naughty:

Honeeeeeeh can you post the meet & greet videeeoooo? I wanna see him saying: Noooo I was just teasing! over and over and over again:teehee:

Honeeeeeeh can you post the meet & greet videeeoooo? I wanna see him saying: Noooo I was just teasing! over and over and over again:teehee:

dunno if you can see it, when he came closer, i took the camera down, so i wouldn't hold it right in his face :teehee: and therefor at some points i filmed the ceiling or only his shoulder... :naughty: but for me not looking into the camera at all at that point, you can see his face amazingly often. :roftl:

anyway, here's the rest of my videos:

some parts of love today (incl. shooting):

last part of GK, with the funny glasses :naughty:

a part of sweet dreams, with some niiiiiccceeee dance moves :mf_lustslow:

several talking bits:

aftershow m+g with mfcers:

Edited by mellody

dunno if you can see it, when he came closer, i took the camera down, so i wouldn't hold it right in his face :teehee: and therefor at some points i filmed the ceiling or only his shoulder... :naughty: but for me not looking into the camera at all at that point, you can see his face amazingly often. :roftl:

anyway, here's the rest of my videos:

some parts of love today (incl. shooting):

last part of GK, with the funny glasses :naughty:

a part of sweet dreams, with some niiiiiccceeee dance moves :mf_lustslow:

several talking bits:

aftershow m+g with mfcers:

Thanks for the pics and vids Karin:flowers2: Love how you always film the talking bits:biggrin2:

I was finally able to conquer modern technology and could upload my pictures of that fabulous and special gig :wub2:

Here's the link to my album: http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20The%20Circus%20Helsinki%2030th%20July%202010/

And here are some pics I like :teehee:

100_0114.jpg

100_0189.jpg

100_0247.jpg

100_0329.jpg

I love that there are six (more or less :biggrin2:) MFCers in one pic, well and one Mika :naughty:

it'd be scary if it was the other way round, six mikas and one mfcer! :lmao: (scnr :naughty:)

nice of you to count my nose, btw. :naughty:

I was finally able to conquer modern technology and could upload my pictures of that fabulous and special gig :wub2:

Here's the link to my album: http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20The%20Circus%20Helsinki%2030th%20July%202010/

I LOVE your pictures, thank you very much for sharing! :flowers2:

Congratulations, to everyone involved, for great success with bubbles!:thumb_yello: It's so wonderful when audience do something nice and surprising for them :blush-anim-cl: like hearts in Portugal, and now bubbles :blush-anim-cl: well done girls!:thumb_yello::clap:

*:doh: wrong thread for the second part of the post:naughty::blush-anim-cl: anyway - good job girls!:thumb_yello:

Edited by Vedrana

so, how many did you count? :naughty:

I didnt count em all (on another piccie) gave up when i got to around 30 cos i lost track over what i had counted and not even though i used paint to mark what i had... counted on this one. One a member took for me

dscn4575l.th.jpg

do you have the one you posted where its possible to count em a lil in a bigger size? :biggrin2: (for personal use... :naughty: )

Edited by Dark Angel