2010 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: MIKA @ The Circus, Helsinki, Finland - 30-JUL

Christine

I didnt count em all (on another piccie) gave up when i got to around 30 cos i lost track over what i had counted and not even though i used paint to mark what i had... counted on this one. One a member took for me

dscn4575l.th.jpg

do you have the one you posted where its possible to count em a lil in a bigger size? :biggrin2: (for personal use... :naughty: )

i just looked, but unfortunately (for you) it's not as clear in the bigger size as it seems on the smaller pic, no chance to count hairs on there. :dunno: the pic you posted is clearer. :wink2:

Excuse me but can someone say me what did he say about italians from 0.06 to 0.30, please?....

from what i remember, allegra said sth about a security guard, and mika said it must've been an italian security guard, not his own. :wink2: if you want to know the exact conversation, i think allegra will know best. :wink2:

from what i remember, allegra said sth about a security guard, and mika said it must've been an italian security guard, not his own. :wink2: if you want to know the exact conversation, i think allegra will know best. :wink2:

Oh thanks very much! :wink2:

Excuse me but can someone say me what did he say about italians from 0.06 to 0.30, please?....

When Mika saw Allegra, he asked her how her eye was (she got hit by a balloon at one of the Italian festivals, and she was quite badly hurt, so Mika knew about this).

Whilst they were chatting about it, Allegra mentioned that it was the security guard who hit her with the balloon, and Mika specified that it was an italian guard, not his guard. Just in case she was implying that one of his people was to blame I guess :lmfao:

Both Mika and John were concerned about her eye and asked her how it was that night. Very sweet of them :wub2:.

When Mika saw Allegra, he asked her how her eye was (she got hit by a balloon at one of the Italian festivals, and she was quite badly hurt, so Mika knew about this).

Whilst they were chatting about it, Allegra mentioned that it was the security guard who hit her with the balloon, and Mika specified that it was an italian guard, not his guard. Just in case she was implying that one of his people was to blame I guess :lmfao:

Both Mika and John were concerned about her eye and asked her how it was that night. Very sweet of them :wub2:.

Awwwww... they were very sweet :wub2:

Thanks very much Sariflor! :flowers2:

Hey!

Please stop it!

:offtopic:

The title of this thread is

"REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: MIKA @ The Circus, Helsinki, Finland"

and not

"chatting about Allegra's misadventures when she is not here"

:aah:

Okay, I will never mention you again, I swear :roftl:

Just one more thing: would you like to have the picture of M where he's smiling so cute? I cut you out of it because I didn't know whether you like me to post you or not. But in the original you're in (and I really like that :biggrin2:), so if you'd like to have, pm me your mailadress and I send it to you :wink2:

Hey!

Please stop it!

:offtopic:

The title of this thread is

"REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: MIKA @ The Circus, Helsinki, Finland"

and not

"chatting about Allegra's misadventures when she is not here"

:aah:

FINE! We'll find someone else to gossip about:sneaky2::wub2:

Oh yes...OOOHH JEEEESSSSSS...iii...CAAAHAAAHAAAA:roftl:

:lmao::floor::lmao:

btw, you know what statue said in riga? that she wants to marry jessica! ha! that still sounded a lot different in helsinki! :naughty:

:lmao::floor::lmao:

btw, you know what statue said in riga? that she wants to marry jessica! ha! that still sounded a lot different in helsinki! :naughty:

Are insider-jokes allowed here? :naughty:

Now my wish to marry Jessica is the new gossip-topic? Geeez... :roftl: I know one thing for sure: our children will be blond :naughty: We should get six: Mariah, Melanie, Edward (did we change that name? :blink:), Chustin, Daniela and Jemma :mf_rosetinted: And our best lady will be Andrea then :roftl:

Are insider-jokes allowed here? :

Now my wish to marry Jessica is the new gossip-topic? Geeez... : I know one thing for sure: our children will be blond :naughty: We should get six: Mariah, Melanie, Edward (did we change that name? :), Chustin, Daniela and Jemma :mf_rosetinted: And our best lady will be Andrea then :

melanie? thought that was something else, but can't remember what. :naughty: anyway, i'd invite both mariah and andrea to the wedding, maybe one of them catches the flowers! :das::roftl:

but well, you're right, maybe we shouldn't spam this thread with our silly jokes that only 6 people understand. :naughty:

to get btt, i think someone took a few queuing pix (apart from ingie, i've already seen those on FB! :sneaky2::naughty:), not sure who it was... nina? suzie? whoever has them, can you please e-mail them to me (at least the ones i'm on)? :wink2: or if you want you can post them here too (unless it's more newspaper pix ... :sneaky2:@ingie! :roftl:)

to get btt, i think someone took a few queuing pix (apart from ingie, i've already seen those on FB! :sneaky2::naughty:), not sure who it was... nina? suzie? whoever has them, can you please e-mail them to me (at least the ones i'm on)? :wink2: or if you want you can post them here too (unless it's more newspaper pix ... :sneaky2:@ingie! :roftl:)

:dunno: It wasn't me as I usually don't take my camera to the gigs (:teehee:) but I have lots of photos from sightseeing days, so I will make sure you get the ones you are on. (I have yet to download them - running behind as usual)

Didn't queue - small club so front row only held about 20-30 people and I was coming from Russia so got there quite late... Hot, sweaty club-gig, like the old days. Commandeered bar stool at side. Balanced on it the entire show making me about 8ft tall and giving me a perfect view. Made jumping a bit difficult, but never mind!

Good fun gig, with SD which I hadn't heard in ages. Mika and all the band were just SO hot and sweaty (as you'll have seen from everyone's pics) and my clothes were also soaked by the end. Perhaps it's because I was on my stool and heat rises :sweatdrop:

Nice civilised, relaxed M+G with all the nicest MFCers :biggrin2:. Discovered most people who were also doing Riga were travelling there in a sensible leisurely fashion. Ahh. That'll just be lunatic me, then, going to Klaipeda in between as well :roftl:

Didn't queue - small club so front row only held about 20-30 people and I was coming from Russia so got there quite late... Hot, sweaty club-gig, like the old days. Commandeered bar stool at side. Balanced on it the entire show making me about 8ft tall and giving me a perfect view. Made jumping a bit difficult, but never mind!

Good fun gig, with SD which I hadn't heard in ages. Mika and all the band were just SO hot and sweaty (as you'll have seen from everyone's pics) and my clothes were also soaked by the end. Perhaps it's because I was on my stool and heat rises :sweatdrop:

Nice civilised, relaxed M+G with all the nicest MFCers :biggrin2:. Discovered most people who were also doing Riga were travelling there in a sensible leisurely fashion. Ahh. That'll just be lunatic me, then, going to Klaipeda in between as well :roftl:

Do you mean the others are not nice or less nice? :mf_rosetinted:

She is one disgusting woman:mf_rosetinted:

melanie? thought that was something else, but can't remember what. anyway, i'd invite both mariah and andrea to the wedding, maybe one of them catches the flowers!

but well, you're right, maybe we shouldn't spam this thread with our silly jokes that only 6 people understand. :naughty:

to get btt, i think someone took a few queuing pix (apart from ingie, i've already seen those on FB! :naughty:), not sure who it was... nina? suzie? whoever has them, can you please e-mail them to me (at least the ones i'm on)? :wink2: or if you want you can post them here too (unless it's more newspaper pix ... :sneaky2:@ingie! :roftl:)

4 people actually:mf_rosetinted:

I do have some more from you and your newspapers...and the umbrella too...ooh the joy:mf_rosetinted:

:dunno: It wasn't me as I usually don't take my camera to the gigs (:teehee:) but I have lots of photos from sightseeing days, so I will make sure you get the ones you are on. (I have yet to download them - running behind as usual)

Ooooh oooh send them to me too pleaasee! *jumps up and down in excitement*:roftl: