2010 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: MIKA @ The Circus, Helsinki, Finland - 30-JUL

Christine

VIDEO

Poptäht Mika saab Eestist kingiks lasteraamatuid

Järgmisel nädalal Tallinnas esinev poptäht Mika armastab vanu lasteraamatuid. Seepärast käis Reporter kontserdi korraldajatega antikvariaadis uurimas, millist raamatut Mikale kinkida.

http://bit.ly/bTYxuS

Is it the news of @mikasounds or not? Google translatar doesn't work ....:blink:

He borrowed the glasses from someone in the audience.

It was amazing! I got to the front row, and it must have been the closest I've ever seen Mika as there was no barrier. He sang both Kick Ass and Sweet Dreams. He told about a phone interview he did when he was going to Romania. It's in Finland's biggest magazine now. He was clearly surprised that he hadn't been to Finland yet. He spoke a lot of Finnish and spoke it well. :thumb_yello: He said that Finland is the only country where his name is normal. Thanked us a lot of times, in Finnish too. He spent a lot of time on Martin's side, in front of Ingie and me. It was a sweaty show, like sauna really. :biggrin2: Absolutely one of the best I've seen. One girl passed out but she was fine at the end of the concert. We had a relaxed M&G, and I gave him a cartoon which he said he loved. :biggrin2:

It is rather normal in Sweden too but mostly on girls....

A question for you: How was the crowding in front of the scene compared to the you-know-what in Stockholm?:teehee:

Thank you for your report, I'm so happy for you and all the other Finnish girls who have been waiting for so long!:wub2:

:mf_rosetinted:at least he knows the name of my country....

:huglove:

VIDEO

Järgmisel nädalal Tallinnas esinev poptäht Mika armastab vanu lasteraamatuid. Seepärast käis Reporter kontserdi korraldajatega antikvariaadis uurimas, millist raamatut Mikale kinkida.

Is it the news of @mikasounds or not? Google translatar doesn't work ....:blink:

Yeah what happened to Google translator? When it comes to Finnish I'm completely lost, can't even guess!:roftl:

VIDEO

I can translate the main part. I'm not very good at this..It's in Estonian.. that's why you can't translate from finnish. This news has nothing to do with Finnish concert

Superstar Mika gets children book's as presents from Estonia.

Estonian news agent Reporter went to antique store to research which books to give Mika.

I can translate the main part. I'm not very good at this..It's in Estonian.. that's why you can't translate from finnish. This news has nothing to do with Finnish concert

Estonian news agent Reporter went to antique store to research which books to give Mika.

Thanks for translation! :bow: I'm sorry for my mistake.

Ops, my mistake! But it is hard to separate the two languages isn't it?:blush-anim-cl:

I like poptäht :teehee: it looks like poptart!:naughty:

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

tiibet your pics are beyond awesome! even better than some pro pics :mf_lustslow: just watching LT vid...

wow Finnish crowds are enthusiastic and they singalong with him every line jumping around..amazing :thumb_yello:

so happy for you finally he came to your hometown :huglove:

thank you so much everybody for lovely reports vids pics...:mf_lustslow:

Thanks for the pics Tiibet. Love those V Fest glasses. :roftl:

Sounds like a great gig Marianne. I wish he'd done all of Scandinavia in the summer...I'd love to visit but March was not the time. :naughty:

i just caaaaant wait for pics and vids after the news that he got shirtless...

And you're surprised that he got shirtless? He seems to be shirtless more often than he is fully dressed!

Honestly, I think about the only country he hasn't gotten his shirt off in is Oz... :blink:

20070904204133.jpg

I thought they were the same glasses, without the decoration. Till Marianne said he got them from someone in the audience.

They're very similar... I thought of the V fest sunnies when I saw it too...

IMG_2039.jpg

I just scrunched my nose when I saw this pic... it's just too adorable! :wub2:

Thanks for all the pics & reports :fangurl:

And you're surprised that he got shirtless? He seems to be shirtless more often than he is fully dressed!

Honestly, I think about the only country he hasn't gotten his shirt off in is Oz... :blink:

I had 3 non-shirtless gigs :bored:

Thanks for pics and reports! Amazing as always! :thumb_yello:

He borrowed the glasses from someone in the audience.

It was amazing! I got to the front row, and it must have been the closest I've ever seen Mika as there was no barrier. He sang both Kick Ass and Sweet Dreams. He told about a phone interview he did when he was going to Romania. It's in Finland's biggest magazine now. He was clearly surprised that he hadn't been to Finland yet. He spoke a lot of Finnish and spoke it well. :thumb_yello:He said that Finland is the only country where his name is normal. Thanked us a lot of times, in Finnish too. He spent a lot of time on Martin's side, in front of Ingie and me. It was a sweaty show, like sauna really. :biggrin2: Absolutely one of the best I've seen. One girl passed out but she was fine at the end of the concert. We had a relaxed M&G, and I gave him a cartoon which he said he loved. :biggrin2:

It's really normal in France too, most boys called Mickaël get to be nicknamed 'Mika'.. Maybe that doesn't count for him considering that's where he got this name from.. Or maybe he's talking about real names not nicknames :dunno:

You poor thing :huglove:

If you like shirtless Mika, don't come to Oz then... :roftl:

I personally don't mind him not going shirtless... I think him being shirtless would be too distracting :naughty:

You poor thing :huglove:

If you like shirtless Mika, don't come to Oz then... :roftl:

I personally don't mind him not going shirtless... I think him being shirtless would be too distracting :naughty:

Yeah, true :naughty: It would ruin the whole thing:

'Hey, how was the Mika gig you've been to?'

'Amazingggg :fangurl:'

'Which songs did he sing? :biggrin2:'

'Ehmm... :dunno:'

Yeah, true :naughty: It would ruin the whole thing:

'Ehmm... :dunno:'

:lmfao:

I'd change it a bit...

'Who cares about the songs??? He went shirtless!!! :mf_lustslow::fangurl:'

:teehee:

Anyways, are there any more reports and pics? :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

I'd change it a bit...

'Who cares about the songs??? He went shirtless!!! :mf_lustslow::fangurl:'

:roftl:

Anyways... I think he didn't go shirtless at the gigs I've been to because he didn't want to bore my dad :naughty:

I had 2...the same ones as you :mf_rosetinted:

But you know...I don't really mind actually. I don't think I would be able to not start laughing when everyone goes nuts if he takes off his shirt:aah:

:roftl:

Anyways... I think he didn't go shirtless at the gigs I've been to because he didn't want to bore my dad :naughty:

How kind of Mika to do that! :naughty:

I had 2...the same ones as you :mf_rosetinted:

But you know...I don't really mind actually. I don't think I would be able to not start laughing when everyone goes nuts if he takes off his shirt:aah:

We had people yelling out "Take your shirt off" at the Sydney gig... some of my friends were yelling "Keep it on!"

Anyways... *waits for more gig reports and pics* :fisch:

How kind of Mika to do that! :naughty:

We had people yelling out "Take your shirt off" at the Sydney gig... some of my friends were yelling "Keep it on!"

Anyways... *waits for more gig reports and pics* :fisch:

brilliant! :roftl:

Yes well, those people who're yelling to take his shirt of, I don't like that :no:

he's a singer not a stripper!