Merhaba benim Türk arkadaşlar. biz artık Mika konser için uzun süre beklemek gibi görünüyor.

:mf_rosetinted: Google could come up with any old rubbish and I wouldn't know the difference.

Yes, we are gonna wait for a long time :biggrin2: Thank you, you should come here more often :original:

Merhaba benim Türk arkadaşlar. biz artık Mika konser için uzun süre beklemek gibi görünüyor.

:mf_rosetinted: Google could come up with any old rubbish and I wouldn't know the difference.

Why?did İ miss something?:crybaby::crybaby:

Hahaha welcome to here Silver.Yes I think so' date='But ı already miss him:naughty:[/quote']

Bekliycez filan diyince bende konser filan yapmıycak sandım :D

Twitti belkiyormuş herkes.Ama bi Twit yazmak ne kadar vaktini alır ki bir insanın.:teehee:

Okullar açıldı. Ah tanrım, son sınıf olmak epey zor...

Bu arada etiketleri çok sevdim; Dilek Anne ve yavru kurtlar :biggrin2:

Google turned this into "Schools were opened. Oh my god, the last class to be very difficult ... I really like the way labels; wish mother and baby wolves " :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...

Selam kızlar!!

öncelikle;

:Update:

from MIKASOUNDS: Posted on October 18th, 2010

Paloma

On behalf of my whole family, we would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and kindness over the past week. Paloma is in a stable condition at the Royal London Hospital.

She has undergone extensive surgery to her legs and surgery to her abdomen. Although she is in a lot of pain, things are looking remarkably good considering what happened. Over the coming weeks Paloma will undergo more surgery and start her rehabilitation programme. Her recovery will be a long and difficult one but at this point in time there is no reason to believe that it won’t be a successful one.

Paloma and the whole family feel extremely lucky and we are eternally grateful to the Helicopter Response Unit, Doctors and Nurses of the Royal London for saving her life.

Every card, text message and bunch of flowers has been shown to Paloma. We are extremely grateful to you all for keeping Paloma in your thoughts and prayers

MFC içinde kendi yerimizi bulmak çok sevindirdi beni! :thumb_yello:

Ama daha çok kişi olmalıydık, olmalıyız! :biggrin2:

Bu arada Ceyda ben... :wink2:

cok piyango oldu 5 parasizken, arkadasim sayesinde gidiyorum. 3.konser 3.heyecan:)

anam, o kizi nerden buldun:)ilahi pinar:)

silver, you are way luckier than I am:)but one day we will dance the hell out of a gig together, I hope!

Oha oha oha :D nasıl oluyorda parasızken gıdıyorsuuuun ? Bu arada bzı temsılen Mıka come to Turkey veya MIKA TURKEY dıye bır pankart yapsana.En önde olursun sen kesın :D O da görmüş olur ve der bunlar benı cok sevdı gıdeyım hahahaha :D Ama cok sanslısın gıdebldgn ıcın keske gleblseydım ben de.:biggrin2: