2010 - MIKA @ Foire aux Vins de Colmar - 15 August - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

Droopsy

Let's hear it France :thumb_yello:

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac299/eriko-s/2010_08_15%20Colmar/bd4b9500-a7f9-49bb-9666-dd8d0531fb68.jpg

http://www.staragora.com/images/flux/default/9/8/89667e6a8752e2e522c8ba6f3def011d4c6a80fa4775e.jpg

===========

REPORTS

===========

Miss_lollipop54

Hasibobberle

Dr. House

lillibet

Tina78

Nanou

mariposa 1 2

Sabine64

slavaniet

Graciosa

LENA MACHU

===========

PICTURES

===========

Professional 2

Miss_lollipop54 1 2

Hasibobberle 1 2 3 4

tina78

Nanou

mine

===========

VIDEOS

===========

Hasibobberle

tina78

maRiia,,*

Youtube:

Official videos

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got a text from one of the german girls (no idea who, don't have that number saved in my mobile :aah::roftl:), looks like there was a m+g inside, they got wristbands for it... but some people without numbers took wristbands too, so not everyone of the numbered people got one. :sad:

got a text from one of the german girls (no idea who, don't have that number saved in my mobile :aah::roftl:), looks like there was a m+g inside, they got wristbands for it... but some people without numbers took wristbands too, so not everyone of the numbered people got one. :sad:

That was Mariposa:-)

we don't get a wristband :-(. So we are on the way home now.

Reminds me of Brixton in 08!:aah:

Oh shame, I'm sorry to hear that. :boxed:

I know some of the other fans were hoping to be able to give gifts to Mika tonight so I hope most of the fans got in.

humm girls, how does it work?? just the people who had number had to meet Mika?? (altougth this time some other people entered without number)

I wanted to wait for him, but I was sooooo tired! and my mother didn't let me wait T_T

I'm in Colmar and i won't return Spain untill the 18th >_< I won't be able to upload photos :(

Now i'm going to Stasburg. Does anybody know in what hotel has he sleept?

Oh shame, I'm sorry to hear that. :boxed:

I know some of the other fans were hoping to be able to give gifts to Mika tonight so I hope most of the fans got in.

I think that only 7 people don't get in, so I'm sure that everyone was able to give him his presents.

A big thank to Lillibet and Fanny who were trying to get some of us in.

I think for us it was a little bit "**** happens" vesterday;-).

We are happy for the French Fans and we are waiting for reports ;-).

Concert was fab, mika on fire and

We all had a lot of fun. Will write more when I'm coming home.

Oh sorry for them :boxed:

*makes a fire*

*eats marshmallows*

*hands some to everyone*

last french gig :tears: im not even in france and it makes me sad :tears:

(ok, ill zip it now and let the place for the reports:mf_rosetinted:)

Me too... I'm so sad...

I think that only 7 people don't get in, so I'm sure that everyone was able to give him his presents.

A big thank to Lillibet and Fanny who were trying to get some of us in.

I think for us it was a little bit "**** happens" vesterday;-).

We are happy for the French Fans and we are waiting for reports ;-).

Concert was fab, mika on fire and

We all had a lot of fun. Will write more when I'm coming home.

Sorry for you girls. That sucks :sneaky2:

Can't wait to know how this happened.

No real news from my french friends... I know Slavaniet and other friends went on stage and after the show, people who get a number (about 100) were told to go on a special door (that reminds me Brixton :wub2:) where there was an after party with the band, Mika and Champagne !

I don't know how it was, if Mika could come to chat with people more easily than it was in Brixton, but I know he went to speak with Biche and some other girls (Ighins...) at the end and they're still in heaven :wub2:

Update : just receive a text from Pamette (so happy for her, it's her first M&G / after) : "It was great, I had a wristband"meet and great" ! We saw him very quickly cause many people were stucked on him and we stayed apart"

Pics there :

http://www.lalsace.fr/fr/galerie-photos/index.html?media=9c798802-7125-4a78-83c3-312d3b72e8d8&gallery=26e4e5ba-5d38-46d3-b512-b7eaa6950049#ctl00_imGalleryImage

And a report :

http://www.lalsace.fr/fr/fav2010/article/3628807/Foire-aux-vins-Mika-le-grand-enfant-a-la-voix-d-argent.html

There is a vid at the end :wub2: And he started the show, alone on the piano with Grace Kelly in French.

This is what he said on the vid, at the begining of GK "Hello everybody. Welcome to our last show in France.... for the 2nd album".

Thanks for the news everybody! Hopefully we'll get some vids etc soon

last french gig :tears: im not even in france and it makes me sad :tears:

(ok, ill zip it now and let the place for the reports:mf_rosetinted:)

I'm sooo sad too :tears:

I just came across this article http://sitemap.dna.fr/articles/201008/16/mika-bientot-un-troisieme-album,mulhouse,000006291.php (which I can't access entirely) and he says he will perform in Staffordshire tomorrow?! :blink: Isn't he supposed to go to Italy?

Sorry for you girls. That sucks sneaky2:

Can't wait to know how this happened.

No real news from my french friends... I know Slavaniet and other friends went on stage and after the show, people who get a number (about 100) were told to go on a special door (that reminds me Brixton :wub2:) where there was an after party with the band, Mika and Champagne !

I don't know how it was, if Mika could come to chat with people more easily than it was in Brixton, but I know he went to speak with Biche and some other girls (Ighins...) at the end and they're still in heaven :wub2:

Update : just receive a text from Pamette (so happy for her, it's her first M&G / after) : "It was great, I had a wristband"meet and great" ! We saw him very quickly cause many people were stucked on him and we stayed apart"

That M&G thingie sounds ace :wub2: But i'm really sorry for those of you who didn't get a wristband...:huglove:

Thanks for the news everybody! Hopefully we'll get some vids etc soon

I'm sooo sad too :tears:

I just came across this article http://sitemap.dna.fr/articles/201008/16/mika-bientot-un-troisieme-album,mulhouse,000006291.php (which I can't access entirely) and he says he will perform in Staffordshire tomorrow?! :blink: Isn't he supposed to go to Italy?

What??? :shocked: Does he not come to Italy? :shocked:

Relax girls !!

He's talking about the V festival (in Staffordshire) which is on the 21/08 :wink2:

But I don't know why he didn't talk about Italy...

:dunno: maybe he has forgotten it...

The only reason I find is that he said that he is staying in the region for 5 days and journalists understood one day. Let's imagine that by 'region' he meant the continent :teehee:

The only reason I find is that he said that he is staying in the region for 5 days and journalists understood one day. Let's imagine that by 'region' he meant the continent :teehee:

Oh thanks very much!! Now i'm more quiet! :naughty:

Quick cr,

It was just the best way to finish his French tour... I'm still speechless how amazing was yesterday night... :wub2:

The gig was one of the best I got, very relax, closed to the crowd, people were really in fire!!!! It was impressive! Mika was reallyyy happy of yesterday gig, his smile couldn't betray :wub2:

We got white balloons and red heart balloons for Happy Ending which we thrown on Mika, and golden balloons for WAG, it was a success, and appropriated for this last gig :-)

Mika was very talkative, for example, he asked to Cherisse to talk a little in French, soo funny and sweet!

He talked about his father (who was in the crowd), and was the first person he was seeing each time when he looked at the crowd ^^ Btw, girls who were BG and LG saw Fortuné and his father after the gig :-)

Also, the crowd was sooo in fire that he asked if we were drunk or crazy and hoped it was the two at a time ^^ Foire aux vins is the explanation :naughty:

And then the M+G, got wristbands, entered in the backstage door, and got Champagne. It was so unexpected. We were reaaallly happy. Sadly, not every fans came in, we were really sad for the Germans fans, it's so unfair... I'm really sorry and disappointed for her.. we tried to find other wristbands but there were no other left... :(

Mika came in after a while. No autographs, no pics with him were allowed, cause he was really tired, it was already way too kind of him to have organised that for us :wub2: He talked first for everyone, talked about how great was the show, and everyone asked what was the name of his dog! He explained he wanted a witch kind of name, and finally found an Arabic name. If my memory won't betray me, it's Malachi (or Melachi), please someone correct me!!! Mika even spelt it! :/ Melachi the witch xD Great moment! *edit: so it's Melachi not Malachi* ;-)

And then came at each table. Of course people were surrounded him a lot, and it was hard to have your little moment and talk to him... so Fanny, Wiki and I decided to stay with the musicians, which was sooo funny and relax! I talked a lot to Jimmy, and about his french which was so funny :naughty: I really love him! He's so sweet! And talked to Cherisse about her first speech in French *sweet* We talked a bit to Imma, David and Martin (who was quite "joyful" :naughty:) He ate bread and drunk a beer xD He even cut us some bread :teehee:

We got pics with them, and we got a pic with John :wub2: We thanked him for his eternal generosity and kindness, John you're the best!

At the end, Fanny Wiki and I arrived to have our litttle moment with Mika :wub2:

A memorable night!

I'm still on my sweet cloud for now :wub2:

Pics will follow :thumb_yello:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

Hi everyone!

There was a problem with the person who give wristbands, she give it to people who don't have numbers. Some fans like Lilibet rescue wristbands for fans with numbers but an half of fan with numbers can't have a M&G :boxed: