New Signature Size Rules

Droopsy

We all l:mf_lustslow:ve your siggie! I'm sure it can be made smaller so you can keep it!:) Can't help for that matter though! I don't even know how to shrink my own "novel"! :lmfao:

...Awww thanks - same here though, I am pretty useless at anything artistic or technical :blush-anim-cl:

Is that any help?

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Wow - that's super - thank you so much, that was very kind of you. Kev is working on a shiny new banner for me but this will be perfect in the mean time.

...and sorry I missed this before, I was just checking back on the thread and found it :thumb_yello:

Edited by Blue Eyes

It is gorgeous! But I'm pretty sure that's not Oakland. :wink2:

(I'm just being silly BTW. Love it!)

Haha, Christine! He was too sweaty at Oakland :lmfao:

Not that Mika can ever be too sweaty ... but I prefer a crisp Mika in my signature. Plus, a crisp Mika is easier to photoshop. :naughty:

And I prefer a sweaty Mika ... elsewhere.

:teehee:

Wauw, it looks beautiful!! :wub2: I always love your signatures :thumb_yello:

edit: @ tegan: love your new sig too! :wub2:

Awwww, thankies... I made a banner for all four members of U2, then I made a Badam one... cause I do love me some Adam and Bono love! :teehee: I used DA's idea of creating the gif to put my rep siggie in with the banner...

Awwww, thankies... I made a banner for all four members of U2, then I made a Badam one... cause I do love me some Adam and Bono love! :teehee: I used DA's idea of creating the gif to put my rep siggie in with the banner...

And it looks great! :thumb_yello:

I can help you with that if you like... I did something similar with mine. It's basically an animated gif, but intead of a video, it's pictures put together. That's how I got my Badam banner in there and the Aussie rep pic.

If you want, PM me the pictures that you want in it and any words, and I'll give it a go. Just so you know, I'm not that clever so it won't be very fancy or anything...

That's very tempting! Thanks you for your offer!:wub2:

I'll see if my daughter agrees to do it for me or else I'll ask you!

Right now, I've used clickable links :huglove:

That's very tempting! Thanks you for your offer!:wub2:

I'll see if my daughter agrees to do it for me or else I'll ask you!

Right now, I've used clickable links :huglove:

Okay, let me know if you need help...

It looks like it has to be quite small. I'll get rid of the voting links on mine. My sig will be boring though, as I'm not technically gifted.

You don't have to put the whole link in your siggie, you can put some words down and then link to that... Quote my post and you'll see what I mean...

e.g.

Come to the Australian thread!

Okay, let me know if you need help...

You don't have to put the whole link in your siggie, you can put some words down and then link to that... Quote my post and you'll see what I mean...

e.g.

Come to the Australian thread!

So what you are saying is, I could put a link in my siggy, to the voting thread? That would be a good idea. How would I do that?

So what you are saying is, I could put a link in my siggy, to the voting thread? That would be a good idea. How would I do that?

Let's say you'd want to say something like "Vote for Mika"

The text to put in your sig would have to be *put the text you want here* [/url ] without the interspace and without the *.

Or copy this :wink2:

Vote for Mika

You can do it like this:

Vote for Mika!

You do this by first typing the words you want, in this case: Vote for Mika!

Then you copy the link to thread you want, you highlight the words (vote for mika!) and you click the 'insert link' button above when replying. It's this one: createlink.gif

Or, you can just copy the code I've put in this HTML box, and paste it in your signature :thumb_yello:

[url="http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11956"]Vote for Mika![/url]

edit: Oh, I've just seen your answer kaatje! :doh:

You can do it like this:

Vote for Mika!

You do this by first typing the words you want, in this case: Vote for Mika!

Then you copy the link to thread you want, you highlight the words (vote for mika!) and you click the 'insert link' button above when replying. It's this one: createlink.gif

Or, you can just copy the code I've put in this HTML box, and paste it in your signature :thumb_yello:

[url="http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11956"]Vote for Mika![/url]

edit: Oh, I've just seen your answer kaatje! :doh:

Different ways to get the same result. :biggrin2:

That HTML-box is a great way to show the right text. A lot easier than all the interspaces and *'s. :thumb_yello:

• 2 months later...

hi!!!... first, sorry for my english...

I promise to start studying English.

I am new to this and do not understand, but I hope soon understand

I love to share with you this love for Mika and his music, I hope soon to understand how to use it to connect and share more with you :wink2:. By the time 2 days travel to the capital (Buenos Aires) to view :biggrin2:. I'm from Mar del Plata, a small town nearby BsAs Argentina (5 hours from there)

I love to share with you this love for Mika and his music, I hope soon to understand how to use it to connect and share more with you :wink2:. By the time 2 days travel to the capital (Buenos Aires) to view :biggrin2:. I'm from Mar del Plata, a small town nearby BsAs Argentina (5 hours from there)

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye: You should read this: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2858271&postcount=23

Welcome to MFC sweetie! :huglove:

You need to open a new thread and post this message there:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

so we can all welcome you properly!:wink2:

Nice to meet you! :)

Hi everyone :)

I'm new to this site, so if anyone would like to help me out, im probably on the wrong page right now, but anywho Im a massive mika fan :)

Sorry if im doing this all wrong! xD

hi there! :bye:

welcome to the MikaFanClub :yay:

it would be great if you posted an introduction thread, so that our members can welcome you properly. here is the shortcut:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

just tell us a little bit about yourself & where did you hear about mika! :blush-anim-cl: