babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chocolate, Raspberries and Tiramisu :wub2:

especially Chocolate with tiramisu favour :roftl::D

But raspberries? I heard that for the first time.. that someone really loves them.. :naughty: Tho I love raspberry jam :biggrin2:

How did they go?

I'm good thanks. It's my day off today so I went shopping.

Fine! Will be hard, but need to fallow and study all the time.. cannot sit in the internet during the luctures :teehee:

Did you buy anything nice?

Yes. I got mine this morning. It's great.

Told ya :wub2: Amazing amazing :wub2:

Topic for today:

WHAT ARE THE MOST YUMMY THINGS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T RESIST? :drool:

Ammm.. peanuts. Everytime I'm on the supermarket I have to get some :naughty:

:naughty: Try to avoid it.

I don't know where my camera is. I'll try and find it sometime this week.

I'll have to :naughty:

Ok, cant wait to see the dress :D

Told ya :wub2: Amazing amazing :wub2:

Ammm.. peanuts. Everytime I'm on the supermarket I have to get some :naughty:

mmm I love them, but they are not so good for my figure:roftl::teehee:

especially Chocolate with tiramisu favour :roftl::D

But raspberries? I heard that for the first time.. that someone really loves them.. :naughty: Tho I love raspberry jam :biggrin2:

Fine! Will be hard, but need to fallow and study all the time.. cannot sit in the internet during the luctures :teehee:

Did you buy anything nice?

I think I love raspberries since it's an exotic fruit for me :aah:

:wub2:

By the way, have you received Brandon's album yet? :teehee: It's this week, right?

Heeeey! Umm.. I don't have my camera here, but my cousin have. I might ask it for a day pics-chase :teehee: Or I'll take mine for a weekend :naughty:

Uuuh! Partey! I just gor back from the very first day an uni. It was better than I thought! Saw some familiar faces and that's great :teehee: Now I''m off with some local MFCers :naughty:

I wish I could come at your party :tears: Have fun! :huglove:

Ok, dont worry, do it when you can.

Im glad to know that you saw some familiar faces and that yoy have the chance to met some MFCers, havent seen any MFCer in ages! :shocked:

Awww, same here, but someday we will do it. I had a great time, it was beer day at the Fair, so I invited my friends to have lunch and then, have some beers. I danced during hours, missed that. :teehee:

Topic for today:

WHAT ARE THE MOST YUMMY THINGS YOU SIMPLY CAN'T RESIST? :drool:

REally??? I can say tons!

Chocolate, ice cream, cotton candy, watermelon and my sister's vanilla cake.

Im glad to know that you saw some familiar faces and that yoy have the chance to met some MFCers, havent seen any MFCer in ages! :shocked:

Awww, same here, but someday we will do it. I had a great time, it was beer day at the Fair, so I invited my friends to have lunch and then, have some beers. I danced during hours, missed that. :teehee:

Oh ok then :wink2:

So, I had my first day today. It was Ok I'd say :naughty: There are 12 people in my English group and.. 2 guys from India :teehee: There were funny and one was named Ahmed :roftl: So, with out them there are 6 girls (me including) and 6 guys. There are only 3 my age girls, cuz one is teacher, who lost her diploma (And frankly, she was REALLY weird) and one waaaay older. Oh and guess what.. I'm sitting with a guy again. It's like my ultimate English curse :roftl: But, so far, this one was umm talkative :naughty: Meet another Indre today :naughty: We were sitting in a lecture, I was talking with my friend in our žemaitiškas dialect and she was listening for a while. Then she said that she loves the way we talk and.. then we met. She was also friendly, but too bad that she's not from my group. But everything was ok :naughty:

Glad you had a great time :teehee: And yeah, we will meet one day :teehee:

I think I love raspberries since it's an exotic fruit for me :aah:

Oh.. don't you have them in your country?

I know. I prefer something colourful.

Me too, but black always look good:thumb_yello:

But they are sooo goood :wub2:

Which one? :naughty:

They are! And peanutbutter.. :wub2: That's the best thing ever!!

REally??? I can say tons!

Chocolate, ice cream, cotton candy, watermelon and my sister's vanilla cake.

:naughty: Vanilla cake sounds great :D

btw, will you put the topic? ;)

Oh ok then :wink2

So, I had my first day today. It was Ok I'd say :naughty There are 12 people in my English group and.. 2 guys from India :teehee: There were funny and one was named Ahmed :roftl So, with out them there are 6 girls (me including) and 6 guys. There are only 3 my age girls, cuz one is teacher, who lost her diploma (And frankly, she was REALLY weird) and one waaaay older. Oh and guess what.. I'm sitting with a guy again. It's like my ultimate English curse :roftl But, so far, this one was umm talkative :naughty Meet another Indre today :naughty: We were sitting in a lecture, I was talking with my friend in our žemaitiškas dialect and she was listening for a while. Then she said that she loves the way we talk and.. then we met. She was also friendly, but too bad that she's not from my group. But everything was ok :naughty

Glad you had a great time :teehee And yeah, we will meet one day :teehee

Wow!!! I thought you were gonna be more people at class. Btw, I love Indian guys, dunno why, I find them too cute ;)Hope your new classmate id¡s gonna be better than the last one, and that other Indre seems nice :D

Btw, Im gonna send ya later a few pics from my party ;)

Oh.. don't you have them in your country?

Me too, but black always look good:thumb_yello:

They are! And peanutbutter.. :wub2: That's the best thing ever!!

:naughty: Vanilla cake sounds great :D

btw, will you put the topic? ;)

Yap, you must try it some day. I promise to make ya one when I go there or you come here ;)

Yeah, will do it right now.