Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

It's out here, yes, but I pre-ordered it from mikasounds and IT'S STILL NOT HERE! I hope it will come this week, cuz they emailed me they they send it two weeks ago... I'm getting worried ://

Oh, I'm so happy for you! :wub2: The gig is going to be amazing :wub2:

Well, I don't have one, so I guess I'm not boring haha

I hope so. We need to do internship soon, and I have no idea where I can do it :shocked:

I hope so. She's learning to drive now, she's gonna be qualified driver soon :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I love his first the most too. But this one is close to it :wub2:

You are not boring, my dear. Not even with Hollywood's perfect smile :wink2:

What places do you have to choose between?

I bet she will be a great driver :wink2: Wish her good luck from me :wink2:

Yap, the love for this one is growing on me so much :wub2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. I'm glad your enjoying it. Is it a permanent position?

They think they can make money that way? Disgraceful.

I hope they don't.

Maybe they will get to you before the pain starts.

Advantage to you then. :naughty: You can teach them a thing or two.

Understandable. Hopefully they will learn to live with their pain.

It does. I will get paid for everything. Unfortunately my hours will be going down soon because they are hiring some new staff. Not great with Christmas coming up.

How have you been? Have you bought TOOL yet?

No not yet. I've been given a six week trial period to see how I get on. Then after that, I'll know for sure whether it is permanent.

It's out here, yes, but I pre-ordered it from mikasounds and IT'S STILL NOT HERE! I hope it will come this week, cuz they emailed me they they send it two weeks ago... I'm getting worried ://

Oh, I'm so happy for you! :wub2: The gig is going to be amazing :wub2:

I have my copy but I bought mine on the day of release. It's pretty disgraceful that they can't get it out on time. Some that ordered it in the UK still haven't got theirs.

I know. Only a month to go. I'm beyond excited now. :aah:

How are you?

Yap :blink:

I hope things keep on going that way with that... "thing".

Same here :wink2:

I know, also its nice to hear him speaking so... hope he will come back soon (cause sadly he cant come every single day...). Oh, didnt knew you were born close to there :aah:

I think it went well, but I wont know the truth until tomorrow, so... Im sad to hear about your week, hope your leg is ok and that you will recover soon and that next week goes better than this one :huglove:

Absolutely.

That's a real shame. :naughty: I was born in the same county but my parents moved up north when I was 2 so I have a muddled accent.

I hope you got a good result. I'm a bit better but I still can't walk properly. I don't like the limp.

No not yet. I've been given a six week trial period to see how I get on. Then after that, I'll know for sure whether it is permanent.

I wish you good luck then.

Absolutely.

That's a real shame. :naughty: I was born in the same county but my parents moved up north when I was 2 so I have a muddled accent.

I hope you got a good result. I'm a bit better but I still can't walk properly. I don't like the limp.

Oh, have you ever been there???

I hope so too. Now we are having a "students stroke" or something like that (cant remember the word). The thing is that for 3 days we are not going to class to protest against all the things the gobernment is doing against us...

I can understand that you dont like the limp, just hope you will be able to walk right soon :huglove:

Oh, have you ever been there???

I hope so too. Now we are having a "students stroke" or something like that (cant remember the word). The thing is that for 3 days we are not going to class to protest against all the things the gobernment is doing against us...

I can understand that you dont like the limp, just hope you will be able to walk right soon :huglove:

Never.

Nice. A protest sounds kind of fun. I hope that it is peaceful.

I need to be better for next week. I'm so bored.

I have my copy but I bought mine on the day of release. It's pretty disgraceful that they can't get it out on time. Some that ordered it in the UK still haven't got theirs.

I know. Only a month to go. I'm beyond excited now. :aah:

How are you?

Absolutely.

I wish you good luck then.

Thanks Sarah.

Never.

Nice. A protest sounds kind of fun. I hope that it is peaceful.

I need to be better for next week. I'm so bored.

Oh, maybe you can go someday ;) Or maybe you dont want to go there, who knows? :aah:

It is peaceful, dont worry. The bad thing about this is that the government is laughing about us...

I hope you will feel better. Those days of resting will do you good but I understand that you need to go back to work :huglove:

Oh, maybe you can go someday ;) Or maybe you dont want to go there, who knows? :aah:

It is peaceful, dont worry. The bad thing about this is that the government is laughing about us...

I hope you will feel better. Those days of resting will do you good but I understand that you need to go back to work :huglove:

Maybe one day. There are many other places I would like to visit first though.

I'm glad to hear it. I think every government is like that. They're all very untrustworthy.

I really want to go back now. I can't even go shopping so I've been buying things online.

Maybe one day. There are many other places I would like to visit first though.

I'm glad to hear it. I think every government is like that. They're all very untrustworthy.

I really want to go back now. I can't even go shopping so I've been buying things online.

I understand you. I want to visit the place where my grandparents were born, but I want to see so many places first...

I went to class this morning and one of my teachers was a bit mad with us cause he thinks that we shouldnt have gone to the stroke cause we are not gonna won anything. So what? We have our rights just like he...

Oh my... Hope you have done a great shopping or that you havent spent a lot of money...

I understand you. I want to visit the place where my grandparents were born, but I want to see so many places first...

I went to class this morning and one of my teachers was a bit mad with us cause he thinks that we shouldnt have gone to the stroke cause we are not gonna won anything. So what? We have our rights just like he...

Oh my... Hope you have done a great shopping or that you havent spent a lot of money...

I just have to find the time to travel.

Exactly. You definitely have the right to protest about things that are wrong. The government need to listen to their people.

Things are a lot cheaper online so I haven't spent as much as I normally do. :thumb_yello: I'm going back to work on Monday. :)

I just have to find the time to travel.

Exactly. You definitely have the right to protest about things that are wrong. The government need to listen to their people.

Things are a lot cheaper online so I haven't spent as much as I normally do. :thumb_yello: I'm going back to work on Monday. :)

And the money :aah: I have the same problem.

Yap, thats why I decided not to go to class. I wanted to work but its hard to find a job. So instead of being at home, doing nothing, I decided to continue with my studies and I need money and the gobernment is not gonna give it to me because someone richer "needs" it too... So I have to protest.

I know, I buy online a lot. Are you feeling better now? Good luck at work :wink2:

And the money :aah: I have the same problem.

Yap, thats why I decided not to go to class. I wanted to work but its hard to find a job. So instead of being at home, doing nothing, I decided to continue with my studies and I need money and the gobernment is not gonna give it to me because someone richer "needs" it too... So I have to protest.

I know, I buy online a lot. Are you feeling better now? Good luck at work :wink2:

It could take a few years to save up.

Unfortunately, that is the best thing to do right now. The unemployment rates are ridiculous. I would go back to studying if I could afford it but the fees are really high just for one year. I agree with the protest. They need to start listening to the people.

I'm feeling much better and I'm back at work now. :thumb_yello:

It could take a few years to save up.

Unfortunately, that is the best thing to do right now. The unemployment rates are ridiculous. I would go back to studying if I could afford it but the fees are really high just for one year. I agree with the protest. They need to start listening to the people.

I'm feeling much better and I'm back at work now. :thumb_yello:

Yap. I still dunno how I always manage to get some money to spent 2 or 3 days on vacation. But I must say I always travel by bus as I dont really mind going slower...

Yap. The native guy at English told us that uni round there cost round 9000L! Thats so expensive! Im lucky to say that Im gonna be one of the fews who got the chance to study for free as this is gonna be the last year. Next year people will have to pay 200€ to study the same as I am doing rigth now...

Im glad to know that. How did your day went?

Yap. I still dunno how I always manage to get some money to spent 2 or 3 days on vacation. But I must say I always travel by bus as I dont really mind going slower...

Yap. The native guy at English told us that uni round there cost round 9000L! Thats so expensive! Im lucky to say that Im gonna be one of the fews who got the chance to study for free as this is gonna be the last year. Next year people will have to pay 200€ to study the same as I am doing rigth now...

Im glad to know that. How did your day went?

I'm not a fan of public transport. Especially buses.

It's really expensive and it is going to put a lot of people in debt for a long time. I don't know what the government were thinking. It's great that you get to study for free.

My day was just a normal day at work. Same old boring stuff.

I'm not a fan of public transport. Especially buses.

It's really expensive and it is going to put a lot of people in debt for a long time. I don't know what the government were thinking. It's great that you get to study for free.

My day was just a normal day at work. Same old boring stuff.

I dont really mind about it. Its not so bad and if you know which option you can get, its easy to get one bus or train that its not gonna be full or too hot/cold on the inside.

Yap, that what I imagine. It happens the same here as its around 2000€ per year, so when you finish... Im glad to had the chance to study for free, sadly my luck is about to change soon..

At least you got the chance to get out of home and do something else than staying there with pain in your leg. How has your week been like?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...