Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Good choice :thumb_yello:

Ah, I'm so glad i went great :wub2:

She will! I know! 100% sure :biggrin2:

Heeeey! It's Flamingo Friday, isn't it? :das:

I'm ok, just bored. Packed the remaining things today. I got 4 full bags and a purse :roftl:

How are you today? And umm.. tea :wub2:

Šviturys, Utenos, Tauras, Forto... And they all are good :naughty:

Im sure they are :biggrin2:

I'm great thanks.

For college/uni?

Yap, for uni! :thumb_yello:

How was your day?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only found that out this week.:naughty:

Nice. Where are you going?

Oops :teehee: Sorry for ruining a surprise :teehee: You probably know it, but - the album is super duper amazing :wub2: Haven't listened it all yet, but so far what I heard - :fangurl: Oh, and you will see this beauty with your own eyes :tears:

I'm going to Klaipeda. The very same city where I saw Mikia :teehee:

Oops :teehee: Sorry for ruining a surprise :teehee: You probably know it, but - the album is super duper amazing :wub2: Haven't listened it all yet, but so far what I heard - :fangurl: Oh, and you will see this beauty with your own eyes :tears:

I'm going to Klaipeda. The very same city where I saw Mikia :teehee:

It's ok. You didn't spoil anything. Someone else told me. It hasn't sank in yet that I'm going to see him. I think it could take a while.

I hope you have fun.

Yap, for uni! :thumb_yello:

How was your day?

Have a great time.

My day has been pretty boring. I've just watched a film.

Oh:naughty: What are the titles for the Lithuanian beer?

Hey Sarah, how are you? :bye: Im fine, packing my stuff, leaving tomorrow..

Yay, can't wait to see the pics!! :yay:

Oh, I started to watch it, couse liked the actors, but the movie was messy and confused me, so I stop watching it after 20 minutes of watching it.. :blink:

Btw.. I think Im gonna be here more often now, as I have only a few lectures in a week.. Need to find a job:mf_rosetinted:

Yap, same here XDDD

I love the actors too, and thought it was gonna be one of those romantically stupid movies, but found out that I loved it :wub2:

I will try to, cause I start class on 14th. Im noit sure where Im gonna start practises and the hours I will have to go there and all that, so Im confused right now.............

Good choice :thumb_yello:

Ah, I'm so glad i went great :wub2:

She will! I know! 100% sure :biggrin2:

Šviturys, Utenos, Tauras, Forto... And they all are good :naughty:

Thanks!!

Same here. Btw, when are you moving?? Today??

You really think so?? Thanks for the good vibes!

Dunno why, Tauras sounds good :das:

It's ok. You didn't spoil anything. Someone else told me. It hasn't sank in yet that I'm going to see him. I think it could take a while.

I hope you have fun.

Oh, shame oin that someone :aah: I hope it will sank in soon :teehee: The album is the album of the year! Honestly :wub2:

I hope I won't end up crying in the pillow wishing to go home soon :roftl:

Thanks!!

Tomorrow. I'm off to see my grandma later today. It's raining here and we have to go to the cemetery ;S

Ya welcome :biggrin2: Btw, Agne played new Scissor sisters album quite a lot lately and I'm sorta digging them up. They are amazing! :wub2:

It is good :das:

What about a new topic????

Name 3 songs you cant stop listening right now.

Actually, it's been a logn time since I listened to random songs. I listen to whole albums now. NOW I can't stop listening to Brandon Blowers "Flamingo" (Amazing amazing amazing one :wub2: ) and to Scissor sisters "Night work" :naughty: Oh, and Katy Perry latest one "teenage dream" is amazing :wub2:

That makes three albums now, no? :naughty:

Oh, shame oin that someone :aah: I hope it will sank in soon :teehee: The album is the album of the year! Honestly :wub2:

Tomorrow. I'm off to see my grandma later today. It's raining here and we have to go to the cemetery ;S

Ya welcome :biggrin2: Btw, Agne played new Scissor sisters album quite a lot lately and I'm sorta digging them up. They are amazing! :wub2:

It is good :das:

Oh, good luck then for tomorrow! And have a nice day at your grandma's! Cementery?? And its raining??? Sad day............

REally?? I still havent got it, but I really want to listen to it ;) Im glad you like them.

Havent tasted ever. Will take a look, maybe I find it and can have a bottle XDD

Oh, good luck then for tomorrow! And have a nice day at your grandma's! Cementery?? And its raining??? Sad day............

REally?? I still havent got it, but I really want to listen to it ;) Im glad you like them.

Havent tasted ever. Will take a look, maybe I find it and can have a bottle XDD

Thanks! Btw, good news - I'll have internet there :biggrin2: My mum is the best :wub2: She found the cheapest one (well, sorta) and the best one.

Really? I can send it to you, like I did with M.I.A. one. It's truly amazing one :wub2:

Well, when you will be here, or if I will come to Spai, I surely take some for you :das:

For me, those are:

"Fire with fire" by Scissor Sisters.

"You and I" and "Be ok" by Ingrid Michaelson

Thanks! Btw, good news - I'll have internet there :biggrin2: My mum is the best :wub2: She found the cheapest one (well, sorta) and the best one.

Really? I can send it to you, like I did with M.I.A. one. It's truly amazing one :wub2:

Well, when you will be here, or if I will come to Spai, I surely take some for you :das:

REally?? Great!!!! Your mum is the second best (mine is the first XDDD )

Ok, are you logged on skype??? I must swithc the computer, so I will talk to ya when Im ready if you can do it now, ok??

Great! Will do the same with Spanish beers (and other things) when you come here or I go there.

REally?? Great!!!! Your mum is the second best (mine is the first XDDD )

Ok, are you logged on skype??? I must swithc the computer, so I will talk to ya when Im ready if you can do it now, ok??

Great! Will do the same with Spanish beers (and other things) when you come here or I go there.

Oh you.. :naughty:

Ammm.. I don't have the album on my pc, but it's on Agne's pc. So I might log in from her skype. Or not. You have her skype? I can do it now, cuz later I might not :naughty:

Ok, it's a deal :das:

Oh you.. :naughty:

Ammm.. I don't have the album on my pc, but it's on Agne's pc. So I might log in from her skype. Or not. You have her skype? I can do it now, cuz later I might not :naughty:

Ok, it's a deal :das:

Yeah, me........... :aah:

Hehehehe, this is crazy. I was gonna answer this and you started to talk XDD

Yap, a great one, must say.

Today's topic!

Crossfire - Brandon Flowers

Uprising - Muse

This is your life - The Killers

I really hope it is.

I'm sure you'll be fine. You've got some good memories from there right?

I hope you have fun.

Have a great time.

My day has been pretty boring. I've just watched a film.

Thanks :D Im already here, just packed out my stuff:thumb_yello:

How are you? which movie did you whatch?

Yap, same here XDDD

I love the actors too, and thought it was gonna be one of those romantically stupid movies, but found out that I loved it :wub2:

I will try to, cause I start class on 14th. Im noit sure where Im gonna start practises and the hours I will have to go there and all that, so Im confused right now.............

Thanks!!

Maybe I'll watch it again someday.. :)

I see.. but you will find everything out when start your classes.. ;)

Hmm.. "Love the way you lie" by Eminem and Rihanna.. "BIOTG" by you know who and.. "All the lovers" by Kylie..

I really hope it is.

I'm sure you'll be fine. You've got some good memories from there right?

It surely is :teehee:

Oh, yeah! Mika, lots of MFcers, sea and stuff... The city is wonderful indeed :wub2: Going there tomorrow ...