How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

always.

looking up flights is NOT helping

I know. Just don't take my seat, I can't book until this week!

Maybe we can talk about coordinating flights if you have a layover in Chicago!

• 6 months later...

I can't put into words how I feel right now. Has nothing to do with MHP, but my offline life.

Just the way it is, I guess.

I feel so happy and very moved by Good Wife :wub2::tears: Somehow Mika's songs are always the soundtrack of my life and echo to it in the most amazing way :wub2: to make this life a happier one :wub2: Thank you Mika, I'm so grateful for this new song and I know who I want to share the album version of Good Wife with :wub2: 

• 4 months later...

Sad and disappointed even I have a Mika's gig next Monday   :(

:shocked: How is THAT possible Alba!? :hug:  If I had a MIKA gig ahead,  in a few days, I think I'd be walking around  "on silent wings"  ( lovely TINA song ) right now... :wub:   :fisch:

Love,love

me

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tired because there left many preparation for my cousin's wedding which is on this Saturday, nervous because I'm going to read in church in front of all the people and excited for the wedding party of course :freddy:Humas beings are so complicated :hypo:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I feel a bit drunk right now.  

I've been dealing with so much lately. My mom, (who is elderly and disabled, I'm her caretaker) has been in and out of the hospital and I'm worried about her health.  And I'm having vision problems, I have retinopathy and the treatment is medicine injected in the eye, which is pretty much my worst nightmare come to life. I have to do it again next week. One of my cats died last autumn and I'm still not over it.  I've lost touch with most of my friends, and those who are left are so busy so I don't even really have anybody I can moan to... hence this post. Sorry to dump this on you all, who don't really know me... I just needed to talk I guess

• Like 1
  • Sad 1