-Matt Wachter (Keyboard and bass)

-Shannon Leto (Drums)

30 Seconds To Mars started out as a small family project

started by Jared and Shannon Leto. Things started to pick

up and Matt Wachter joined the band as a bassist. The bands

first two guitarists (Kevin Drake & Solon Bixler) left the

band due to issues primarily related to touring. Tomo

Milicevic auditioned to be one of the guitarists by the

three band members and is now the guitarist.

ballroom-blk.jpg

I don't know if there is a thread, I did search!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love them, saw them last year in November! Was an absolutely MANIC experience, was right at the front, could hardly move, at one point I lifted my feet off the floor and because of all the people around me I was held up in mid air. Could hardly move and was hotter than ever, but the amazing way that Jared Leto (:wub2:) makes the audience feel like a huge family is amazing, and it was a truly inspirational concert. I am a VERY proud member of the Echelon and plan to remain one for a looooong time.

It's CLOSER TO THE EDGE week this week and today's mission is to spread this song everywhere, so please spread the song and video and make people aware of it. They are a truly amazing band and deserve it, so if you aren't already a fan, give them a try and see what you think!

Yes, Mika and 30STM may seem like a kinda crazy mix, but tbh I love having these two kinda different styles of music in my life, it's great :aah:

So go on, spread the word!

Whenever I watch this video, it just fills me with joy and makes me feel like part of a huge family. I'm proud to be a member of the Echelon! And also of the MFC! :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...
Of course it does;)

Do you think that the whole Lauluväljak will be in use or just a part of it like with Mika?

Hmm.. Well.. That's a difficult one.. The number of Mika's gig tickets.. was unlimited right?? I think that 30 stm tickets are limited... BUT.. Since there will not be a concert in Finland.. I think thousands from there are coming here.. So. I guess there will be like.. soooooooooooooooooooo much people.. Or.. what do you think?

Hmm.. Well.. That's a difficult one.. The number of Mika's gig tickets.. was unlimited right?? I think that 30 stm tickets are limited... BUT.. Since there will not be a concert in Finland.. I think thousands from there are coming here.. So. I guess there will be like.. soooooooooooooooooooo much people.. Or.. what do you think?

I don't really know.. but I believe there will be a lot of Finnish. I just hope to get my ticket and that the others don't show up too early on the concert day

I don't really know.. but I believe there will be a lot of Finnish. I just hope to get my ticket and that the others don't show up too early on the concert day

yeah. :wink2: same here. :wink2: BUT.. we'll meet there :wink2:

yes, that's great..

I'm coming alone like always. None of my friends are that carzy, I suppose :roftl:

Ohman..=D I'm going with my bestfriend.. And maybe one friend is coming.. I mean.. sõber. :P and.. Maybe my boyfriend.. BUT.. You can join with me . :das:

Ohman..=D I'm going with my bestfriend.. And maybe one friend is coming.. I mean.. sõber. :P and.. Maybe my boyfriend.. BUT.. You can join with me . :das:

that's a lot of people :naughty: I'm hoping that maybe some of my classmates will come.. not as early as me, but still.

• 1 month later...
Love them' date=' saw them last year in November! Was an absolutely MANIC experience, was right at the front, could hardly move, at one point I lifted my feet off the floor and because of all the people around me I was held up in mid air. Could hardly move and was hotter than ever, but the amazing way that Jared Leto (:wub2:) makes the audience feel like a huge family is amazing, and it was a truly inspirational concert. I am a VERY proud member of the Echelon and plan to remain one for a looooong time.

It's CLOSER TO THE EDGE week this week and today's mission is to spread this song everywhere, so please spread the song and video and make people aware of it. They are a truly amazing band and deserve it, so if you aren't already a fan, give them a try and see what you think!

Yes, Mika and 30STM may seem like a kinda crazy mix, but tbh I love having these two kinda different styles of music in my life, it's great :aah:

So go on, spread the word!

Whenever I watch this video, it just fills me with joy and makes me feel like part of a huge family. I'm proud to be a member of the Echelon! And also of the MFC! :thumb_yello:[/quote']

That was precisely what I was looking for. Ironically I saw them last year November as well. It blew my mind, absolutely off my rocket. I personally couldn't handle hearing Jared live, it was too much, i thought I would have a stroke of joy. Then Shannon (who is my favourite) came along, took his shirt off *curses while recalling this event* and played his composition in the missle of the stage. (breath breath breath):wub2:

Yes Closer To The Edge is my go to video, I practically do the moves with Jared already. I am so happy to have found another Echelon/MFCer, I havent met ANYONE who is both, except me. I love the Echelon, they are the biggest fanbase ever and I want MFC to reach their level.

OMM!!!!!! I love 30 seconds To Mars...... :biggrin2:

U r cool ....and thx for this thread :flowers2::dance_man:

You are most welcome!!!

To everyone else, I am so happy we share this common interest, favourite songs?

And so sorry for the late reply, I havent been on MFC in ages.

• 4 weeks later...

You are most welcome!!!

To everyone else, I am so happy we share this common interest, favourite songs?

And so sorry for the late reply, I havent been on MFC in ages.

well I can't choose :teehee:

I never listen their first album just second and 3rd ... :blush-anim-cl:

i love 30 seconds to mars :) jared is an amazing singer cos he put emotion into the songs which is a problem with some songs in the charts today ooo oh and i'm an artist ;)

if a slightly lazy one who only sings and plays no instruments LOL