The Boy Who Loves His Piano Too Much...

Rosie-Posie Boffin

to members who are posting extremely large pictures, please shrink them so they do not distort the screen.

sometimes bigger is not better :no:

koko was the first concert i saw of mika on the internet :fangurl:

OK !

I shrinked pics :blush-anim-cl:

koko was the first concert i saw of mika on the internet :fangurl:

Me too, and his concert in KOKO in 2007, I watched on Latvian tv at 31st december night at 2007..!!:fangurl:

The year begining VERY GOOOOD...:wub2:

I know you're a good girl :huglove:

:huglove:

1708429-9185-ga.jpg

I'm surprised the fact that I like his new hair...:shocked:

It's different... But in a good way..: He was more like ''cute'' and ''beautiful'' before but now I would say ''handsome'' and ''seductive'' for the new look... :naughty: Or maybe it's just about him...Whatever he does looks good to me...:roftl:

no I'm not obsessed at all...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh God I have a life to gain control over, let me out of the thread!!!!!!!!!!Save me..

Rosie, tesekkurler, ellerine saglik tatli insan, operim :wub2:

Well I agree btw. Many people say he looks younger and fresh, but what I see is a man instead of a boy. He has grown up-yes, and imho it shows better now.

Freaking thread, :aah:!!!!!!!!!!! Girls thank you very much, from this minute on I may as well go and die-

Edited by anthusa

Oh God I have a life to gain control over, let me out of the thread!!!!!!!!!!Save me..

Rosie, tesekkurler, ellerine saglik tatli insan, operim :wub2:

Well I agree btw. Many people say he looks younger and fresh, but what I see is a man instead of a boy. He has grown up-yes, and imho it shows better now.

Freaking thread, :aah:!!!!!!!!!!! Girls thank you very much, from this minute on I may as well go and die-

Birşey değil şeker!!:huglove: Benim için onun piyano çaldığı anlar çok özel ve kesinlikle başlı başına bir thread hak ediyordu...:wub2: Ehem... her açıdan...:naughty: