• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
58 minutes ago, MorganM said:

Hello everyone,

you can vote for MIKA here 

https://twitter.com/accorh_arena/status/1214917325075427328?s=21

Thanks, voted!

It's for the best concert of 2019 at Accor Hotels Arena Paris - right now it's a qualification round and Mika is leading in his group. Seems there'll be 4 more rounds to pick a winner, and there are names like Elton John, Ariana Grande or David Guetta whom he'll have to beat to be voted #1 - so keep voting! :thumb_yello:

On 1/9/2020 at 8:48 AM, mellody said:

Thanks, voted!

It's for the best concert of 2019 at Accor Hotels Arena Paris - right now it's a qualification round and Mika is leading in his group. Seems there'll be 4 more rounds to pick a winner, and there are names like Elton John, Ariana Grande or David Guetta whom he'll have to beat to be voted #1 - so keep voting! :thumb_yello:

TIME FOR ROUND 2 ! Vote Mika and spread the word it will be hard against David Guetta or M Pokora ! 

https://twitter.com/accorh_arena/status/1216676310359117824?s=21

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

I don’t understand why people got onto this thing: it is a fan account, not official, + no one has asked to tag the artists, and it is only for this ig account. NRJ MUSIC AWARDS do not consider fanbases. 

This just a random NRJ MUSIC AWARDS fan girl who wants to keep her instagram community entertained 

she explains she is just a fan in the bio

Ah, I see, thanks. Guess I was too fast there and thought from their number of followers that it was official. That's just the problem with fan accounts, if they're professionally done and use a similar profile pic like the official account, it's easy to mix them up - even if they have the info in their bio. :mf_rosetinted:

39 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ah, I see, thanks. Guess I was too fast there and thought from their number of followers that it was official. That's just the problem with fan accounts, if they're professionally done and use a similar profile pic like the official account, it's easy to mix them up - even if they have the info in their bio. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't like this sort of accounts. For me it's cheating the readers. They pretend to be someone else. :protest:

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't like this sort of accounts. For me it's cheating the readers. They pretend to be someone else. :protest:

A bit like the Revelation Tour account - a fan account, but people think it is official

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elvaraaa said:

I don’t understand why people got onto this thing: it is a fan account, not official, + no one has asked to tag the artists, and it is only for this ig account. NRJ MUSIC AWARDS do not consider fanbases. 

This just a random NRJ MUSIC AWARDS fan girl who wants to keep her instagram community entertained 

she explains she is just a fan in the bio

Oh, I see. Anyway are you sure NRJ does not consider fanbases? Some other artist's fan told me there is a minor award for this too - not shown on televison, but it does exist, does it? I never heard of that before :dunno:

8 minutes ago, silver said:

A bit like the Revelation Tour account - a fan account, but people think it is official

I was confused too at the beginning, then talking to other fans we understood it was not officil, even if now it has the ✔️ on twitter :blink:

57 minutes ago, Siri said:

Oh, I see. Anyway are you sure NRJ does not consider fanbases? Some other artist's fan told me there is a minor award for this too - not shown on televison, but it does exist, does it? I never heard of that before :dunno:

I was confused too at the beginning, then talking to other fans we understood it was not officil, even if now it has the ✔️ on twitter :blink:

Anyone can apply to Twitter to be verified, you just have to fill in a form and supply some personal details.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

It is impossible to be verified on Twitter. They’ve suspended the process since 2018

https://help.twitter.com/fr/managing-your-account/about-twitter-verified-accounts

That'd mean the person who runs the Revelation tour account put it there themselves - and Twitter has clear rules for that:

Verified badges must be applied by Twitter, and accounts that use a badge as a part of profile photos, background photos, or in any other way that implies verified status, are subject to permanent account suspension.

(from the English version of the link you posted)

Anyway, back to topic please, everyone. :teehee: In the gig of the year Mika's currently 1% before David Guetta, it'll be a close one... But in the next round I suppose we have no chance, this GOT7 is some K-Pop Boyband with a very dedicated fanbase (as a Teenager you have too much time :teehee: ) - While there are ca. 2800 votes for Mika's group atm, the group of this band and Ariana Grande already has 6100 votes! :shocked:

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Anyway, back to topic please, everyone. :teehee: In the gig of the year Mika's currently 1% before David Guetta, it'll be a close one... But in the next round I suppose we have no chance, this GOT7 is some K-Pop Boyband with a very dedicated fanbase (as a Teenager you have too much time :teehee: ) - While there are ca. 2800 for Mika's group, the group of this band and Ariana Grande already has 6100 votes! :shocked:

Mika fans are very dedicated, but for sheer numbers we can't compete with K-Pop bands and Ariana's followers. :sad:

• Like 1

No idea who M.Pokora is, but they're leading now. :aah: I'm gonna promote the poll now also on my IG and FB, it'd be so nice if Mika could at least get one more round further - and it's not like we have no chance, it's pretty close... :crossed:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

No idea who M.Pokora is, but they're leading now. :aah: I'm gonna promote the poll now also on my IG and FB, it'd be so nice if Mika could at least get one more round further - and it's not like we have no chance, it's pretty close... :crossed:

Pokora was in The Voice the same year as Mika once. I'm trying to get fans to vote for him too :crossed:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, mellody said:

I remember Matt (Mathieu Tota)  Pokora from 2003 when he was in a talent show "Popstars". I still remember that he almost failed at one of the last steps. Then trainers gave him a last chance and he finished in a boysband issued from "Popstars". 

I am not a fan, but as he has Polish origins I was interested in his career in the past. 

Now he is an international star.

But Mika is our international star!!!!!!! Les't vote for Mika!!!!!!

• Like 3