The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been catching up on this awesome thread. It needs new life. Like I said, I love the birdie shirt, and the neon striped sweater, but this has got to be my most hated. The only thing I like is the scalloped white shirt.

and who can forget:

mika_5431177.jpg

:teehee:

The other look I hate is from more recently; there may be more than one of them, the zipped up cardigan sweaters with the sort of Nordic pattern. They look like something a grandpa who's feeling a draft would wear.

I loved the bird shirt...when it was a set of curtains at Laura Ashley.

This is the worst shirt, bar none.

mshirt.jpg

Oh, and I hate this too. I'm pretty ok with the rest.

The other look I hate is from more recently; there may be more than one of them, the zipped up cardigan sweaters with the sort of Nordic pattern. They look like something a grandpa who's feeling a draft would wear.

Yeah, they are the sort of jumpers they had in the 50s/60s (usually modelled by men smoking pipes)

th?id=H.4658138131335982&pid=15.1

th?id=H.5010660402465146&pid=15.1

Edited by silver

This outfit belongs here, without a doubt

1922404_731257640242243_1183491747_n.jpg

Why is he wearing a pajammas for a photoshooting???:fisch:

And yet, most worrying, who stole Zuleika's shoes?:blink:

He was wearing this when i first met him in Madrid...and i thought WTF??? I travelled 600 kms and you wear THIS for our first meeting????:mikacool::mikacool::mikacool:

mshirt.jpg

• 1 month later...
He has really outdone himself this time. Holy cripes. Someone needs to stage a fashion intervention. Or maybe he needs his eyes checked.

Jenifer looks cute. Very Judy Jetson.

I agree. Jenifer looks gorgeous tonight.

Mika's suit-i give it grudging approval, but I think it would be better if just the jacket was patterned, with black pants. Or just butterfly lapels.

Or a butterfly pocket hankie:naughty:

I agree. Jenifer looks gorgeous tonight.

Mika's suit-i give it grudging approval, but I think it would be better if just the jacket was patterned, with black pants. Or just butterfly lapels.

Or a butterfly pocket hankie:naughty:

Like this?

41VE9t%2B%2Bq%2BL.jpg

:naughty:

i love butterflies. :wub2: actually i think i might even wear a summer dress made of this butterfly fabric. :naughty: as a suit, well... i do see what you mean :teehee:, but personally for me it's a love-hate relationship with this suit. as a stage outfit i guess it's ok. if he wore it at a party or in his free time, maybe not so much. and he did perform in this tv show i think, so... yeah. for me, it's certainly not the worst outfit he's worn. :teehee:

I love butterflies too :wub2: One of my favorite things ever. I was a bit shocked when I saw him wearing the trousers with a white shirt (no jacket) but then I saw the whole suit from a close distance and loved it! The butterflies were beautiful!

I also love butterflies but it doesn't look like butterflies on TV. If I hadn't heard it was butterflies I wouldn't have known and there are only brief moments where you can sort of make out a butterfly or two if you are looking for it. I was watching the show and every time they showed Mika I found it impossible to look at his face. Your eyes fixate on that hudeous mess of a jacket.

I also love butterflies but it doesn't look like butterflies on TV. If I hadn't heard it was butterflies I wouldn't have known and there are only brief moments where you can sort of make out a butterfly or two if you are looking for it. I was watching the show and every time they showed Mika I found it impossible to look at his face. Your eyes fixate on that hudeous mess of a jacket.

It was same for me when I saw it from far away, I couldn't see any butterflies. It really looked like a curtain with a messy pattern, lol! I could't understand why a suit like that. But from a close distance it was really beautiful :wub2: