kath

MFC 5th Anniversary - January 2012

guylainem123    197
And a penitentiary. :lmfao:

Ha, Aurelien is in Paris now. We may as well invite Mika from London in that case. :naughty:

darn.... we missed out on Aurelien :naughty:

nah, i don't think Mika should come, though he would be great entertainment. he'd steel our thunder! :shun:

maybe there are a few available room at the penitentiary lol

Marilyn Mastin    733

It sounds really great and I couldn't make it to the last one, but Alan and I should be able to come to the next one.

As for ideas, we could actually call it the 1st Mika Convention, if we can get a venue, we could have things like

A fancy dress contest (peeps could dress up as Mika characters from the songs)

A MIKAraoke night

Maybe an auction of Mika memorabelia (or other stuff) for charity.

Those are my ideas up to now.

Treasa    672
It sounds really great and I couldn't make it to the last one, but Alan and I should be able to come to the next one.

As for ideas, we could actually call it the 1st Mika Convention, if we can get a venue, we could have things like

A MIKAraoke night

The fancy dress idea is great:thumb_yello:

RAK1    401
Don't you think it's a good idea?

Oh yes, it just gave me a good idea for a costume.

kath    973

A MIKAraoke night

Thanks Marilyn, some great ideas there. Yes, if we were there for two nights - the Friday and Saturday, I guess we could have something like a 'Mikaroke' night. (bit of a scary thought though!) To go down the road of a convention and to have a function room for the whole weekend would incur quite a lot of costs but there is no reason why we can't look into it.

I think the fancy dress idea is a great one and certainly brings us back to the celebration of the early days......it would be like turning back the clock:naughty: I, of course, have the perfect excuse not to dress up as I always travel on Ryanair so aren't allowed much baggage.....unless I travel in my costume :naughty:

I bet it did :naughty:

RAK1    401
Thanks Marilyn, some great ideas there. Yes, if we were there for two nights - the Friday and Saturday, I guess we could have something like a 'Mikaroke' night. (bit of a scary thought though!) To go down the road of a convention and to have a function room for the whole weekend would incur quite a lot of costs but there is no reason why we can't look into it.

I think the fancy dress idea is a great one and certainly brings us back to the celebration of the early days......it would be like turning back the clock:naughty: I, of course, have the perfect excuse not to dress up as I always travel on Ryanair so aren't allowed much baggage.....unless I travel in my costume :naughty:

Excuses, excuses:roftl::roftl::roftl:

And it's not what you think, in fact I will need the assistance of someone:wink2:

guylainem123    197

And it's not what you think, in fact I will need the assistance of someone:wink2:

:teehee: a 2 people donkey (albert) with you as the head and someone else at the rear???? :aah:

kath    973

How do you know what I am thinking? :shocked:

All I was thinking was .....'Good grief...what is she going to come up with this time?' and it sounds like I was right!:wink2:

:teehee: a 2 people donkey (albert) with you as the head and someone else at the rear???? :aah:

:roftl::naughty:

RAK1    401

No, not a donkey:roftl:

RAK1    401

Just noticed it was you who wrote that:naughty:

I don't think anyone wants to be at my rear:roftl:

sienna    10

:teehee:I was just about to say the same!

A MIKAraoke night

Great ideas!:thumb_yello:

kath    973
Just noticed it was you who wrote that:naughty:

I don't think anyone wants to be at my rear:roftl:

Well, I didn't like to say :roftl:

Treasa    672

I'm so curious now:blink:

RAK1    401
Well, I didn't like to say :roftl:

That's okay:wink2::naughty:

I'm so curious now:blink:

I need to chat to the other person first, before I say anything.

kath    973
Marilyn , i like your propositions!!

I be dressed as a queen of course.( heu: a real queen , not a drag queen)

AHHHHH go on Lillibet...do the drag queen....it will be more fun :wink2:

guylainem123    197
Marilyn , i like your propositions!!

I be dressed as a queen of course.( heu: a real queen , not a drag queen)

AHHHHH go on Lillibet...do the drag queen....it will be more fun :wink2:

:teehee::lmfao: funny ladies!

silver    4,246

These are my first musings, you must understand, but I was wondering if there was something everyone could do and each country could post pics of in turn - starting with Australia (in the same way each country sets off fireworks at the start of the New Year). Just can't decide what it should be. A flashmob? Singing a birthday song? :dunno:

faballa    12
These are my first musings, you must understand, but I was wondering if there was something everyone could do and each country could post pics of in turn - starting with Australia (in the same way each country sets off fireworks at the start of the New Year). Just can't decide what it should be. A flashmob? Singing a birthday song? :dunno:

I like your idea of a combined act (don't know to describe it better), and I have a picture in my head to set small coloured gaz-balloons free, with e.g. a wish on a card like some people are doing at wedding-feasts.. :teehee:

Sabine64    685
I like your idea of a combined act (don't know to describe it better), and I have a picture in my head to set small coloured gaz-balloons free, with e.g. a wish on a card like some people are doing at wedding-feasts.. :teehee:

That´s a nice idea, I like it very much :wink2:

faballa    12

Thank you, you both -- and balloons would be also 'mika-ish'.

ha, it's exciting to make plans for this anniversairy, and also totally crazy to start one year in advance with thoughts about it :cheerful_h4h: