Not everything needs a thread

:naughty:

There are things we'd like to share with one another, but it just doesn't fit in a specific thread.

This thread is dedicated to the little things we'd like to share, without starting a thread for it.

So thread, i am baptizing you "NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS A THREAD" thread :teehee:

:biggrin2:

• Like 1

Yay, what a bright idea!!!!

I'm first!

Yesterday my 2.5 year old son had a festive occasion in the kindergarten. He was in black waist, braces and a bow tie :wub2: Little gentleman :thumb_yello:

All the other boys wore jeans (while girls were in ball gowns!), so my son looked so different and stylish!

I thought about little Mika and his collection of bow ties (and of braces :naughty:)

And my son is curly, btw :biggrin2:

Oh, God, what I will do from him :aah:

edit: no, I'm not first anymore

:yay:

Okay, I would just like to share that my ear hurts :boxed: Maybe an infection? I haven't had one since I was 5 or something :boxed:

Also, what is up with Charlie Sheen?? :shocked:

Yes, whats up with him??

You should see a doctor about your ear.

*am ofcourse subscribing to this thread*

Yes, whats up with him??

You should see a doctor about your ear.

*am ofcourse subscribing to this thread*

It is good to say so :sneaky2::naughty:

I suffered an ear pain for several weeks before I had guts and time to see a doctor.

And I was so pity that I retarded so much. :aah:

Really it is better to see a doctor as soon as possible.

:yay:

Okay, I would just like to share that my ear hurts :boxed: Maybe an infection? I haven't had one since I was 5 or something :boxed:

Also, what is up with Charlie Sheen?? :shocked:

oh dear.... take care of your ears... you only have 2! (right?)

about charlie sheen.... you know, perez had a good point. people are encouraging Charlie, showing him support in his crazyness & yet, when Britney Spears lost it, people turned on her... go figure :dunno:

Yay, what a bright idea!!!!

I'm first!

Yesterday my 2.5 year old son had a festive occasion in the kindergarten. He was in black waist, braces and a bow tie :wub2: Little gentleman :thumb_yello:

All the other boys wore jeans (while girls were in ball gowns!), so my son looked so different and stylish!

I thought about little Mika and his collection of bow ties (and of braces :naughty:)

And my son is curly, btw :biggrin2:

Oh, God, what I will do from him :aah:

edit: no, I'm not first anymore

did you take a picture? :teehee:

Yep, I'm def going to the doctor. It's such an annoying pain!

Oh man, have you seen some of his (sheen's) interviews lately? :shocked: And now I read today that he has set a world record on twitter :doh:

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/charlie-sheen-s-twitter-account-sets-new-guinness-world-record-03-03-2011

TBH I don't get where all of this support comes from :dunno: I mean, I only see negative stuff, but maybe I missed something that made him very popular all of a sudden?

Ohhhh DQ how adorable!!!! :wub2:

Yes! it is a "present" that kids grow for mothers :wub2:, because 8.03 we celebrate Woomen's day.

i've never seen that before.... it's so cute! :wub2:

my boys used to have tuxedos for events like weddings.

my son was a ring bearer when he was 4... he was all dressed in white

with a pink silk bowtie & cumberbun.

right after the reception, i took him outside for a little bit so he could run. he sat for the entire meal (3 hours!) & had extra energy .. he ran on the grass and slid like a baseball player :naughty: needless to say, the white pants were white and green when we went back in :roftl:

he's 25 now... :shocked: time flies!

Yep, I'm def going to the doctor. It's such an annoying pain!

Oh man, have you seen some of his (sheen's) interviews lately? :shocked: And now I read today that he has set a world record on twitter :doh:

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/charlie-sheen-s-twitter-account-sets-new-guinness-world-record-03-03-2011

TBH I don't get where all of this support comes from :dunno: I mean, I only see negative stuff, but maybe I missed something that made him very popular all of a sudden?

Ohhhh DQ how adorable!!!! :wub2:

i saw bits of the ionterview where apparently hes shown like a great dad and stuff...

but i dont know either :dunno:

about charlie sheen.... you know, perez had a good point. people are encouraging Charlie, showing him support in his crazyness & yet, when Britney Spears lost it, people turned on her... go figure :dunno:

I think it is similar to the situation when guys sleeping with a lot of women are referred to as 'womanizers' and remain well-respected members of their community while women changing their partners more regularly than others are simply branded as 'whores'. :dunno:

I think it is similar to the situation when guys sleeping with a lot of women are referred to as 'womanizers' and remain well-respected members of their community while women changing their partners more regularly than others are simply branded as 'whores'. :dunno:

ah.... life and labels.... :naughty:

Great thread! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Sometimes it's embarrassing to be an Austrian...don't know if you heard about the Opernball?

Well there's a wannabe celebrity called Richard Lugner who "invites" some "special guests" to the Opernball every year (well he pays for them :dunno:)

This year he invited Ruby (the young callgirl from Italy)...

It's just embarrassing...:aah:

Dreamy Queen, your boy is really cute :wub2:

is it only for oldlingsh? I hope not :biggrin2:

DQ your son is sooo Cuteeee :aah:

Well, I'm in hectic pathetic condition because of my thesis. I only have about 4 months to finish. And guess what, the lecturer makes me sick with his 'i dont care' face. But, Im gonna do my best, to show him my "I'm good without you" face.

Edited by Efriani

is it only for oldlingsh? I hope not :biggrin2:

Well, I'm in hectic pathetic condition because of my thesis. I only have about 4 months to finish. And guess what, the lecturer makes me sick with his 'i dont care' face. But, Im gonna do my best, to show him my "I'm good without you" face.

nah! this thread is for anyone who has something to say but doesn't necessarily need a thread to say it.

DQ is planning on deleting her son's picture. could you remove it from your quote please? :blush-anim-cl: