Not everything needs a thread

I couldn't find much about it online either, but here's the composer:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2828201/

Could Shazam be wrong? Maybe. But as I said, I seem to remember that this was a joke, not a real demo by Mika. I'll dig a little and see what I can find.

EDIT: OK, here's what I found on iTunes. There's a song called Another Lullaby by Zak Bowen (we actually have a member here by the same name, not sure if it's him). It's on an EP of his music called "The Originals," so I'm assuming it's his own composition.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/another-lullaby/id677300817?i=677300823

So not exactly a hoax, but not by Mika either.

EDIT AGAIN: The more I look, the more conflicting info I see and the more confused I get... I can't find definitively the origins of this piece of music. :lol3: I'm going to give up looking for now. Back to the video treasures, please.

the memory i have is that the song title "another lullaby" turned up at some point in the early days, don't remember where, either it was an info in the media that this was a song mika had written when he was younger, or it turned up as one of his songs in that song database. and only years later, iirc, this yt video appeared, claiming it was this song. wasn't it babs who uploaded it? maybe she knows where it's really from. :teehee: so what i always thought is that a song called "another lullaby" by mika exists, but that it's not the one that is on youtube. :dunno:

And yes, Mika does have a song registered called "Another Lullaby" but I don't think this is it. As I track back, it looks like Eriko (I think) perhaps misunderstood as it was mistakenly identified on another video attached to something Twilight-related. If you look at the comments in that video, the posters say the song is written by someone called Paul Vandevelde. :dunno: I think Zak "covered" this song on his EP, thinking it was a Mika song. At least, that seems to be what I'm finding online.

In any case, not Mika, I'm fairly sure.

I'm answering here because it's a little bit off topic in the other thread :wink2:

Yes, I've read this Paul Vandeveld comment back than as well, but I don't think it's very trustworthy either, as there is nothing about this Paul Vandevelde anywhere and it seems to be the same think like with Mika, the claim just gets repeated with no trustworthy source in the beginning.

From what I found at Google I think as well that the version von Zak Brown is only a cover of the melody and he thought it's from Mika. Although it's strange that he can release it without specification who the real composer is :blink:

Anyway, I don't think it's from Mika, and actually it's not that important, it's just that I wanted to know the real composer like "forever" because it's one of my favourite piano melodies and now I thought you have found him finally :teehee:

The super known London dance club called by the English town "G-A-Y" is celebrating 20 years since its inauguration and made a special album with the songs that most succeed during all these years of the club.

1. Madonna – ‘Hung Up’ SDP EXTENDED MIX***

2. Adele – ‘Rolling In The Deep’ (Villa Remix)

3. Katy Perry – ‘Teenage Dream’ (Manhattan Clique Edit)

4. Rihanna – ‘Diamonds’ (The Bimbo Jones Vocal Edit)

5. Lady Gaga – ‘Poker Face’ (Dave Audé Edit)

6. P!nk – ‘So What’ (Bimbo Jones Radio Mix)

7. Carly Rae Jepsen – ‘Call Me Maybe’ (Almighty Club Mix)

8. Jessie J – ‘Domino’ (Myon And Shane Remix)***

9. Cheryl – ‘Call My Name’ (Wideboys Remix Radio Edit)

10. The Pussycat Dolls – ‘Don’t Cha’ (Ralphi Rosario Mix)

11. The Saturdays – ‘All Fired Up’ (The Alias Radio Edit)

12. Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland – ‘SexyBack’ (Linus Loves Remix)***

13. Olly Murs – ‘Troublemaker’ (Cutmore Radio Edit)

14. One Direction – ‘What Makes You Beautiful’

15. Nicki Minaj – ‘Starships’

16. Britney Spears – ‘Toxic’ (Armand Van Helden Remix – Edit)

17. Girls Aloud – ‘Girls Aloud Megamix’

Sorce: http://www.portaladele.com.br/adele-estara-presente-em-album-comemorativo-do-clube-g-a-y/

The super known London dance club called by the English town "G-A-Y" is celebrating 20 years since its inauguration and made a special album with the songs that most succeed during all these years of the club.

1. Madonna – ‘Hung Up’ SDP EXTENDED MIX***

2. Adele – ‘Rolling In The Deep’ (Villa Remix)

3. Katy Perry – ‘Teenage Dream’ (Manhattan Clique Edit)

4. Rihanna – ‘Diamonds’ (The Bimbo Jones Vocal Edit)

5. Lady Gaga – ‘Poker Face’ (Dave Audé Edit)

6. P!nk – ‘So What’ (Bimbo Jones Radio Mix)

7. Carly Rae Jepsen – ‘Call Me Maybe’ (Almighty Club Mix)

8. Jessie J – ‘Domino’ (Myon And Shane Remix)***

9. Cheryl – ‘Call My Name’ (Wideboys Remix Radio Edit)

10. The Pussycat Dolls – ‘Don’t Cha’ (Ralphi Rosario Mix)

11. The Saturdays – ‘All Fired Up’ (The Alias Radio Edit)

12. Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland – ‘SexyBack’ (Linus Loves Remix)***

13. Olly Murs – ‘Troublemaker’ (Cutmore Radio Edit)

14. One Direction – ‘What Makes You Beautiful’

15. Nicki Minaj – ‘Starships’

16. Britney Spears – ‘Toxic’ (Armand Van Helden Remix – Edit)

17. Girls Aloud – ‘Girls Aloud Megamix’

Sorce: http://www.portaladele.com.br/adele-estara-presente-em-album-comemorativo-do-clube-g-a-y/

There's no Mika, what a shame :tears:

Jesus... I think I´ve been away this forum for way too long. Not only I have 9375375375589735375298572893752389572895723897524375 new threads to read but I also forgot how the threads are called so I dunno wheretf I should look for things.

And for those trying to make fun of me: no, I´m not old, beyotches :mf_rosetinted:

:mikadas::naughty:

I suppose MIKA will get a laugh if/when he takes a look at the vid "The Fox" by the Norwegian Ylvis :teehee: Imo, there are clear elements from his vids. Rain, WAG and Happy Ending!! Anyway, it's a funny and great vid. which now has got over 36 mill views at Youtube - it's insane!! :aah: The brothers will also be guests at Ellen Degeneres show in a short time. For those who like "The Fox" I can tell that a brand new vid. is just ready: "The cabin" - it's great too, and very Norwegian!:wink2: Btw, such a red fox I often see in the forest around here :wub2:

Love,love

me

I suppose MIKA will get a laugh if/when he takes a look at the vid "The Fox" by the Norwegian Ylvis :teehee: Imo, there are clear elements from his vids. Rain, WAG and Happy Ending!! Anyway, it's a funny and great vid. which now has got over 36 mill views at Youtube - it's insane!! :aah: The brothers will also be guests at Ellen Degeneres show in a short time. For those who like "The Fox" I can tell that a brand new vid. is just ready: "The cabin" - it's great too, and very Norwegian!:wink2: Btw, such a red fox I often see in the forest around here :wub2:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello: My thought exactly!!!! It`s unbelievable how mikafans think in a same way)))

I saw this vid - the guys are mockers for sure, but not offensive. It really reminds me of the Rain video, because of the light, strange dancing figures , etc.

Wow. I wonder if they are mikafans too ?:naughty:

• 4 months later...

A few months ago a couple of people in the Oldlings asked me about working on Mika's set before a tour in 2009. I never really wrote a proper report on it since we weren't allowed to talk about it until Mika mentioned it one day in a newspaper interview. So I wrote a story about it here for anyone who may be interested but not reading the Oldlings or following me on Twitter.

http://xinez.com/planets

A few months ago a couple of people in the Oldlings asked me about working on Mika's set before a tour in 2009. I never really wrote a proper report on it since we weren't allowed to talk about it until Mika mentioned it one day in a newspaper interview. So I wrote a story about it here for anyone who may be interested but not reading the Oldlings or following me on Twitter.

didn't the ball painting have its own thread? if not, i think it should! :shun:

Thank you very much! :wub2:

But I do think it needs a thread on its own :mf_rosetinted:

I, for one think the painting story is amazing. He and his team really do have a unique connection with the fans.

Anyhow, my topic that doesn't need a thread is that while driving today, I saw a license plate that said MICA. So of course I yelled, "Look kids, Mika!" 13yo old was all superior, and said, "That says mica, Mom.“ So then I got to give the lesson on how he used to be Mica, but I got cut off before I could get to the other letters being jealous thing.

Anyhow, I thought seeing this was a good omen on the day he headed to the studio.

Thanks a million Christine!!:huglove: What a lovely and exciting report to read - omg - and with all those great pics added - so beautifully done, a real treasure !! :thumb_yello: I really can imagine how amazing this experience this must have been for all of you lucky ladies, in fact it's totally unbelievable...

I'm sooo happy that you were kind enough to share it also here!!:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Well it's pretty old news. It was much more exciting at the time. :naughty:

For you, sure it is old news :naughty: But think of newbies like me and others :blush-anim-cl: it's such a wonderful story :wub2::wub2:

And I love how you all seemed to be over excited and afraid at the same time :naughty: Exactly like I am now every time I meet Mika :aah:

That's funny for me, because I'm used to see you more on the "skeptical mode" :wink2:

But this shows that even you can be on fangirling mode :fangurl::teehee:

:wink2::huglove: