• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually I don't know which thread would be the best for my question.

Let's try this one.

From the Revelation Tour I could see that some fans managed to get a setlist from concerts they saw.

I was dreaming of having one and...

Now I have one.

The problem is that it is is from... 4th October 2007. And it's not a show setlist but "a working setlist".

There are some hand writings on it mentioning costumes. (Kangarou, Monkey, Wolf)

Could it be that they are Joanie's notes?

So now I wonder for which gig it was prepared. The first one of Dodgy Holiday?

It's a writing "SARA IN WINGS".

The Dodgy Holiday Tour started the 10th of October 2007. And there was a singer with Mika,  Saranayde (SARA?)

I've checked Mika Encyclopedia and I found this:

"Saranayde - Mika's backing singer on tour from about late 2007 to early 2009. At the Parc Des Princes concert in July 2008 she flew into the air on a harness, at other shows she'd sometimes come out at the start dressed as a silver angel. She also sometimes changed into a feathered headpiece and can-can style skirt. During most (or all?) of Mika’s live versions of Depeche Mode’s "Just Can’t Get Enough" in 2008 backing vocalists she and Sam Smith sang a sort of rap interlude. She sang some of Justin Timberlake’s "SexyBack" as an intro to Mika's cover of "When Doves Cry" at the Bell Centre in Montreal in January 2008, and some of Groove Armada's song "Get Down" before Mika's cover of "Missionary Man" during the Dodgy Holiday tour".

Anyway it will be the oldest item connected with Mika I have.

SETLIST 04 10 2007.JPG

• 9 months later...
15 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

Today I read on Facebook that Mikawebsite.com close their doors. Does anyone know the reasons? What will happen to the really nice archiv?

At the inscription of their website it says this:

FAN CLUB

Le temps est venu de se dire au revoir…

Chères membres et chers membres,

Cette avec une certaine émotion que nous vous annonçons la fin du fan club, aventure pour laquelle nous avons œuvré bénévolement pendant plus de 7 ans. D’un commun accord, nous avons décidé « de prendre notre retraite ». En effet, d’autres priorités dans nos vies d’aujourd’hui nous amènent à cette conclusion. Le site internet sera en ligne encore quelques temps et sera lui aussi amené à disparaitre…

Un grand MERCI…

Nous tenons à remercier grandement tous ceux qui nous ont soutenu, à plus ou moins long terme, depuis 2014. C’est surtout grâce à vous que l’association a perduré pendant toutes ces années. Merci d’avoir cru en notre projet, l’essentiel pour nous était de partager et de vous faire vivre cette passion que nous avions en commun : MIKA.

Merci à MIKA de nous avoir réunis, merci aussi à lui de nous avoir enchantés pendant ses tournées, ses concerts.
De nous avoir permis de faire de jolies rencontres et d’être une « famille ». Nous n’oublierons jamais tous ces moments partagés !

Les adhésions seront honorées jusqu’à celles établies jusqu’au 30 août 2022, c’est à dire que les adhérents recevront leur cadeau et carte d’anniversaire et leur carte de Noël, ainsi que le photo-journal qui paraitra avant la fin de l’année 2021.

Belle route et belle vie à vous tous !

L’équipe de MikaWebsite[.Com !]

Antoine, Béatrice & Vincent

:uk:

FAN CLUB

The time has come to say goodbye...

Dear members,

It is with some emotion that we announce the end of the fan club, an adventure for which we have worked voluntarily for over 7 years. By mutual agreement, we have decided to "retire". Indeed, other priorities in our lives today lead us to this conclusion. The website will be online for some time and will also disappear...

A big THANK YOU...

We would like to thank all those who have supported us, more or less long-term, since 2014. It is mainly thanks to you that the association has lasted all these years. Thank you for believing in our project, the main thing for us was to share and make you live this passion that we had in common: MIKA.

Thank you to MIKA for having brought us together, thank you also to him for having enchanted us during his tours and concerts.
For having allowed us to make beautiful meetings and to be a "family". We will never forget all these shared moments!

Memberships will be honoured up to those established until 30 August 2022, i.e. members will receive their birthday gift and card, as well as their Christmas card, and the photo-journal which will be published before the end of the year 2021.

Have a nice trip and a nice life to all of you!

The MikaWebsite[.Com] team

http://www.mikawebsite.com/fanclub2/

Edited by Prisca
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

FAN CLUB

Cette avec une certaine émotion que nous vous annonçons la fin du fan club, aventure pour laquelle nous avons œuvré bénévolement pendant plus de 7 ans. D’un commun accord, nous avons décidé « de prendre notre retraite ». En effet, d’autres priorités dans nos vies d’aujourd’hui nous amènent à cette conclusion. Le site internet sera en ligne encore quelques temps et sera lui aussi amené à disparaitre…

Un grand MERCI…

Nous tenons à remercier grandement tous ceux qui nous ont soutenu, à plus ou moins long terme, depuis 2014. C’est surtout grâce à vous que l’association a perduré pendant toutes ces années. Merci d’avoir cru en notre projet, l’essentiel pour nous était de partager et de vous faire vivre cette passion que nous avions en commun : MIKA.

Merci à MIKA de nous avoir réunis, merci aussi à lui de nous avoir enchantés pendant ses tournées, ses concerts.
De nous avoir permis de faire de jolies rencontres et d’être une « famille ». Nous n’oublierons jamais tous ces moments partagés !

Les adhésions seront honorées jusqu’à celles établies jusqu’au 30 août 2022, c’est à dire que les adhérents recevront leur cadeau et carte d’anniversaire et leur carte de Noël, ainsi que le photo-journal qui paraitra avant la fin de l’année 2021.

FAN CLUB

Dear members,

It is with some emotion that we announce the end of the fan club, an adventure for which we have worked voluntarily for over 7 years. By mutual agreement, we have decided to "retire". Indeed, other priorities in our lives today lead us to this conclusion. The website will be online for some time and will also disappear...

A big THANK YOU...

We would like to thank all those who have supported us, more or less long-term, since 2014. It is mainly thanks to you that the association has lasted all these years. Thank you for believing in our project, the main thing for us was to share and make you live this passion that we had in common: MIKA.

Thank you to MIKA for having brought us together, thank you also to him for having enchanted us during his tours and concerts.
For having allowed us to make beautiful meetings and to be a "family". We will never forget all these shared moments!

Memberships will be honoured up to those established until 30 August 2022, i.e. members will receive their birthday gift and card, as well as their Christmas card, and the photo-journal which will be published before the end of the year 2021.

Throwing this here but is there a way MFCers could help saving archives that are still on mikawebsite.com? 

What do you guys think? 

• Like 1

Just now, crazyaboutmika said:

Throwing this here but is there a way MFCers could help saving archives that are still on mikawebsite.com? 

What do you guys think? 

I would find it a pity if material were simply lost. :emot-sad:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fenny said:

Sorry but I don't underdstand this message. Is this site going to stop? Or is this an old site?

The three fans who weŕe running it decided to stop. This site has been around for a very long time and has tons of Mika archives so this is very sad :crybaby:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fenny said:

Sorry but I don't underdstand this message. Is this site going to stop? Or is this an old site?

It is not this forum here or Mika Fan Club, the French Mika Fan Club is stopping their activity. :emot-sad:

• Like 1

5 uur geleden, crazyaboutmika zei:

De drie fans die we runnen besloten te stoppen. Deze site bestaat al heel lang en heeft tonnen Mika-archieven, dus dit is erg triest:huilebalk:

Ah.. I hope it can be saved for the future. But I don't know how...maybe someone of the large group of fans can help. Have a nice day! 😘

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Prisca said:

FAN CLUB

Un grand MERCI…

FAN CLUB

Dear members,

A big THANK YOU...

It's so sad! :crybaby:

• Like 2