The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

2 hours ago, ladyolivier said:

Has anyone got the interview this moment is from? Apparently it was a conversation about yoga, which does look like what's going on LOL.

yoga.jpg

I found what I think used to be a youtube link, but the account has been terminated, and I really need this in my life :lmfao:

I found it :thumb_yello:  Right around the 3 minute mark here...

• Like 4

Has anyone got the interview this moment is from? Apparently it was a conversation about yoga, which does look like what's going on LOL.

yoga.jpg

I found what I think used to be a youtube link, but the account has been terminated, and I really need this in my life :lmfao:

7 minutes ago, Poisonyoulove said:

MFC thread is http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/15397-mika-interview-backstage-wetten-dass/

PART-1

PART-2

and it's a better quality one.:thumb_yello:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

MFC thread is http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/15397-mika-interview-backstage-wetten-dass/

PART-1

PART-2

and it's a better quality one.:thumb_yello:

11 hours ago, Poisonyoulove said:

THANK YOU THANK YOU! You guys are my heroes every time.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
15 hours ago, KatAttk said:

Hey everyone! Can anyone tell me where to get this jacket or something similar? Mika wears it the video for "Rain".5979384ac1893_mikajacket.thumb.jpg.62ed09a79e4ec631ffc212f2589b6d62.jpg

Hmmmm. This might be a tough one. I found an article about the watch he's wearing in that shot, but not the jacket. It might be one of a kind - possibly made by his mother. (I'm pretty sure the infamous blue & gold military jacket was) You can't be the first person to look for it though, so maybe someone knows more than I do? It's a very cool jacket!

1 minute ago, ladyolivier said:

Hmmmm. This might be a tough one. I found an article about the watch he's wearing in that shot, but not the jacket. It might be one of a kind - possibly made by his mother. (I'm pretty sure the infamous blue & gold military jacket was) You can't be the first person to look for it though, so maybe someone knows more than I do? It's a very cool jacket!

Very true! Some of my friends said the jacket looks like it's inspired by military style jackets, so if nothing else, I at least know the jacket style. But, I figured I might as well see if anyone knows anything more!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am fairly new here and have never posted on this kind of thing and am still catching up with some of the interviews. I was looking through some of the old stuff and I really like Nick Grimshaw. Grimmy is my favourite radio one host so I was really happy when he interviewed Mika about stuff. On one of the threads I was on all of the links to see it on mediafire and stuff were broken and Mikatube wanted me to buy the website for several thousand dollars.  It was this one: 

Mika @ BBC Radio 1 on Switch 9 Aug 2009

And I can't find it anywhere on the internet. If someone could find it I would be very happy but if it is missing to the void of time, that's ok too.  

21 hours ago, WeirdChild said:

Hello, I am fairly new here and have never posted on this kind of thing and am still catching up with some of the interviews. I was looking through some of the old stuff and I really like Nick Grimshaw. Grimmy is my favourite radio one host so I was really happy when he interviewed Mika about stuff. On one of the threads I was on all of the links to see it on mediafire and stuff were broken and Mikatube wanted me to buy the website for several thousand dollars.  It was this one: 

And I can't find it anywhere on the internet. If someone could find it I would be very happy but if it is missing to the void of time, that's ok too.  

I do have this, somewhere, so it isn't lost.... i just can't find it. Hopefully someone else has it handy, otherwise i'll try to remember to check my bazillion USB drives when i can.

i love Mika with Grimmy, they're so flirty and fun together xD Did you see their Freshly Squeezed interview? It seems to be hard to find

• Like 3

On 08/08/2017 at 9:37 PM, kreacher said:

I do have this, somewhere, so it isn't lost.... i just can't find it. Hopefully someone else has it handy, otherwise i'll try to remember to check my bazillion USB drives when i can.

i love Mika with Grimmy, they're so flirty and fun together xD Did you see their Freshly Squeezed interview? It seems to be hard to find

Yeah I did see this. I love Mika and Grimmy together. I love Grimmy always but it's even better with Mika too. I wish Mika could do innuendo bingo or something on radio one. I love those games. I still remember when Grimmy did innuendo bingo and he was dressed as a bat and I laughed so much I spat coffee all over my computer 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I will sound as a terrible human being, but which Mika song has TADAM in chorus? I remember being able to find it easily on youtube only using TADAM, now it does not work and I dont remember the name of song... and crazily enough, I cant find which song it is!

1 hour ago, Lithum said:

Guys, I will sound as a terrible human being, but which Mika song has TADAM in chorus? I remember being able to find it easily on youtube only using TADAM, now it does not work and I dont remember the name of song... and crazily enough, I cant find which song it is!

Maybe you mean "Tah Dah"?

19 hours ago, Lithum said:

Yesssssss, thank you!!!!! Was missing that song so much, going to listen to that straigh away. Thanks!!

Haha, you're very welcome! :thumb_yello: It is a great song, I love it too.

• Like 2

On 8.8.2017 at 0:58 AM, WeirdChild said:

is it this what you are looking for?

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 1

On 2017/8/8 at 7:58 AM, WeirdChild said:

I'm so sorry for late reply.:doh:

Here you are.

clyp : https://clyp.it/pxmlnz35

• Like 1

It's me again! Hunting for X Factor season 7 daily 20. The one I have that was labeled 20 is actually 25. The wat.tv/mikafactor channel is sadly gone as wat has been absorbed by TF1. I'm hoping maybe someone has it saved on their hard drive?

It's me again! Hunting for X Factor season 7 daily 20. The one I have that was labeled 20 is actually 25. The wat.tv/mikafactor channel is sadly gone as wat has been absorbed by TF1. I'm hoping maybe someone has it saved on their hard drive?

@ladyolivier

Here it is.

VK : XF7-Daily_20

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm wondering if there's any store or gallery here for t shirts or keychains or merchandise with Mika designs and song lyrics and quotes? Or do we have to make those ourselves? Wondering if there's an thread or group for Mika merch because I'm terrible at designing things.

13 minutes ago, Elenita said:

Hi I'm wondering if there's any store or gallery here for t shirts or keychains or merchandise with Mika designs and song lyrics and quotes? Or do we have to make those ourselves? Wondering if there's an thread or group for Mika merch because I'm terrible at designing things.

There's several official Mika shirts - a couple NPIH ones on mikasounds.com, and some others from the other albums which are a little hard to find but you can get your hands on - https://www.merchbar.com/pop/mika has some nice old ones, though they're rather expensive. If you just want a Mika shirt but aren't super picky about the design/era, there's a really cute one with his face on it from the US tour of TBWKTM that's always on ebay for a couple dollars. It seems to be in eternal overstock - I have all kinds of theories as to how this one particular shirt design seems to have been so overproduced and about how the stock ended up in the hands of some random american shirt warehouse seller, but that's a tale for another time :lmfao: I don't think there have been many official shirts with lyrics on them - I found one for I See You when I googled, but not many others. I totally recommend making your own! There's a whole DIY Mika stuff thread (http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32353-diy-mika-stuff/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-4064345). I made my own M heart shirt that I wear all the time!

21 minutes ago, ladyolivier said:

I totally recommend making your own! There's a whole DIY Mika stuff thread (http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32353-diy-mika-stuff/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-4064345). I made my own M heart shirt that I wear all the time!

I wish I knew how to make my own! I can design shirts with simple text but beyond that I have no idea how. For example I found this and I want to make a shirt with it but not sure how:

729d4bc3fc598d5e2dfc6956df9cc337.jpg

20 minutes ago, Elenita said:

I wish I knew how to make my own! I can design shirts with simple text but beyond that I have no idea how. For example I found this and I want to make a shirt with it but not sure how:

729d4bc3fc598d5e2dfc6956df9cc337.jpg

I'd use an Iron On! It's a type of paper you can print on, and then use an iron to transfer the image to a shirt. There's some great tutorials on YouTube - and I definitely recommend watching them, as well as reading the instructions of whatever iron on you buy very carefully as all the brands of iron on have slightly different instructions. The nice thing about an iron on is that you can put an image straight on a shirt, instead of having to trace or draw it. Just don't forget to horizontally mirror your image before you print it!

• Thanks 1