The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

54 minutes ago, Loo said:

Thank you very much for your research!
It seemed to me that he had another one with a bigger "bridge" in front of him?

Yes, I remember about that one, but couldn't find it... maybe someone have it and can help you :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Loo said:

I'm looking for a picture of Mika wearing white "bridge pants" (how do you say in English?). like this: image.png.1a87e1409bd638914446ad78fd227bc9.png

Who could help me? (I want to sew one of these).

There are threads for the smile, hair, shoes, T-shirts, underpants, naked... and nothing for the pants, it's not serious! :lmfao:

those pants immediately made me think of this outfit...

the-ivor-novello-awards-grosvenor-house-

but i suppose this isn't helpful for you at all because these aren't even pants :doh:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Loo said:

"bridge pants"

@Loo

In Japan it's called sailor pants.

I may be wrong, but....  Mika has never wore that pants before at the photo sessions / concerts ( don't know his personal life )

This outfits ( NEON magazine #31 in 2015 ) looks like a sailor.

post-18139-0-20250600-1432116593.thumb.jpg.afefc53bd5cc1761b7426651520fe414.jpg

5 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@Loo

In Japan it's called sailor pants.

I may be wrong, but....  Mika has never wore that pants before at the photo sessions / concerts ( don't know his personal life )

This outfits ( NEON magazine #31 in 2015 ) looks like a sailor.

post-18139-0-20250600-1432116593.thumb.jpg.afefc53bd5cc1761b7426651520fe414.jpg

Thank you for the exact term, it's really a sailor's pants.
Mika wore the pants I was looking for for a concert, in her early days I think.

When he started to dress well! :fisch:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2018 at 2:18 PM, Loo said:

There are threads for the smile, hair, shoes, T-shirts, underpants, naked... and nothing for the pants, it's not serious! :lmfao:

There's a thread about his legs, maybe you could find something there :)

16 minutes ago, krysady said:

There's a thread about his legs, maybe you could find something there :)

Thanks, I'll try to find out, but I'm suspicious of threads where you find the mister half-naked.

I don't want to kill my eyes! :lmfao:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Keep one eye closed when you read :teehee: 

The problem is that with only one eye I may be able to find the pants model, but to sew it will not be easy!  :lmfao:

What's missing as pictures anyway!  :tears:

4 minutes ago, Loo said:

The problem is that with only one eye I may be able to find the pants model, but to sew it will not be easy!  :lmfao:

What's missing as pictures anyway!  :tears:

Sadly photobuckets free hosting and sharing was changed into free hosting and paying sharing so many photos are gone and also when the forum moved some links were broken. It always makes me sad too. :itsok: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, crazyaboutmika said:

@Loo Hopefully some MFCers have saved them and you'll find what you're looking for :huglove: Have you tried checking pinterest?

There are lots of Mika photos there.

Yes I tried Pinterest but the pictures don't often have good search engines and as I don't know the exact year it takes too long to search everything.

I thought that instead of asking modos to replace missing photos, the members who put them in might be able to replace them themselves?

23 minutes ago, Loo said:

Yes I tried Pinterest but the pictures don't often have good search engines and as I don't know the exact year it takes too long to search everything.

I thought that instead of asking modos to replace missing photos, the members who put them in might be able to replace them themselves?

Yes it would be the best way. The forum is huge. However there are many many photos to replace that were shared by members over eleven years so it would mean lots of work and lots of time...also not all members are still active here...so it's a bit like trying to empty the sea with a teaspoon...but active members are new ones could get together add photos to the existing threads when they find them  which would  them for good since the forum hosts them now. 

29 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Yes it would be the best way. The forum is huge. However there are many many photos to replace that were shared by members over eleven years so it would mean lots of work and lots of time...also not all members are still active here...so it's a bit like trying to empty the sea with a teaspoon...but active members are new ones could get together add photos to the existing threads when they find them  which would  them for good since the forum hosts them now. 

That would be a good idea, but how do we know what they are? While the members who posted them can remember what it was depending on the concerts or years.

• Like 1

I'm looking after the French interview Sept a Huit at TF1 from 28.10.2007 in a better quality, it was posted on Dailymotion but disappeared. I have saved it from Mikatube, but it's a poor quality: 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Loo said:

That would be a good idea, but how do we know what they are? While the members who posted them can remember what it was depending on the concerts or years.

Well I was thinking of doing it for new Mika photos...for the older photos of course only those who posted them could repost them if they can/wish to do it...

• Like 2

Alright, this is a really specific thing to ask for but does somebody know where I could find a .png (or .jpeg, i don't mind as long as it has good quality!) of the CD of NPIH? Like this, I mean:

the-boy-who-knew-too-much-4ed2b86ea23aa.thumb.png.965f2ff17b3cde71fd313d21a03a210f.pngthe-origin-of-love-54df25d18d368.thumb.png.e6f9f296656689877c2e933943e4c2b0.pnglife-in-cartoon-motion-4e7563704e0c8.thumb.png.5f011d047a8f06d90bcdd910fbb534ca.png

I'm looking in Google to find it but the quality is really bad and it's really small compared to the other three so any help would be appreciated !! :thumb_yello:

Edited by daItrick
  • Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 1:18 PM, Loo said:

I'm looking for a picture of Mika wearing white "bridge pants" (how do you say in English?). like this: image.png.1a87e1409bd638914446ad78fd227bc9.png

Who could help me? (I want to sew one of these).

I just saw this photo on instagram today @Loo Is this the one you were looking for? 

Edited by crazyaboutmika