The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

Does anyone know the articles where Mika was wearing a body suit on holiday and they said he looked like a lollipop boy (since he's so thin and his hair is so big). They were from several years ago.

Hello :bye:

I was wondering if there was a FAQ or a thread explaining how the tag system or tag cloud in threads on MFC work?

Sorry if I'm missing something very obvious but i just can't figure it out :sweatdrop:

Does anyone know the articles where Mika was wearing a body suit on holiday and they said he looked like a lollipop boy (since he's so thin and his hair is so big). They were from several years ago.

Never heard about a thing like this before, sorry.

I'm pretty sure it was from something called T4 on the beach or something.

Edit: yep, here at around 5.10

I think they were filming a sort of commercial for Channel 4 there.

hi girls! Can you tell me when the info in FAQ about Mika's siblings age was updated? Is it from this year?

Hi! I don't think it is updated because for example in this interview from 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS_KFvpVB_Q , he says Fortuné is 18 but that is more than a year ago and in the FAQ there's mentioned that Fortuné is 18. So I think the ages in the FAQ are from 2010 :wink2: But I may be wrong :aah:

I was wondering whether

The song "Just can't get enough" is from ( and if it was only performed at parc de prince ?

Is the any live performance of "sally"?

Thankyou :pinkbow:

I think "Just Can't Get Enough" is from Depeche Mode (Here's a link to their music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a84L1hVVEls ). And Mika performed it more than once, he sang it also at Wercher (Here's another link :biggrin2: :

)

And I don't know if he has ever performed "Sally" live, but I don't think so :thumb_yello:

Hi! I don't think it is updated because for example in this interview from 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS_KFvpVB_Q , he says Fortuné is 18 but that is more than a year ago and in the FAQ there's mentioned that Fortuné is 18. So I think the ages in the FAQ are from 2010 :wink2: But I may be wrong :aah:

Yes, that's why I'm asking - the figures seem to be the same when I came at MFC :blink:

Hey guys. I'm looking for a tall man. Brown hair. I think it's curly. It used to be quite long but he's cut it recently.... He sings perfectly. And has a pink streak. This guy is pretty famous world wide. Anyone know who I mean? .....

:teehee:

Hey guys. I'm looking for a tall man. Brown hair. I think it's curly. It used to be quite long but he's cut it recently.... He sings perfectly. And has a pink streak. This guy is pretty famous world wide. Anyone know who I mean? .....

:teehee:

I know someone...but he has a red streak. :mf_rosetinted: