:mf_rosetinted: I do believe they have the internet in the US

:roftl:

But I'm here in LA

First video is there. Enjoy.

For anyone interested

(Day 1 is also up as well)

Awesome!!! I'm so jealous! Keep them up and have a totally awesome time!

Well, I just watched your videos and then watched the videos from Sydney and reminisced. Good times, good times.

I'm not an australian, but I just wanna say that whoever started this thread and put darren freaking criss as a tag is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!

MIKA FANS ARE LIKE REDVINES

WHAT THE HELL CAN'T THEY DO???

:D

tumblr_lnnw8nx3hN1qfjeog.gif

Why hello there. I don't know which awesome person put that tag there, but I'd be the one responsible for most of the Darren Criss in this thread (well, the last one), along with my associate Bec, but she is MIA in America at the moment, where she will be seeing Starkid perform AND THEN MEETING THEM at LeakyCon next week. So stay tuned for the thuroughly detailed report that I will demand from her.

Speaking of which, it seems the new thread is lacking a bit of

tumblr_lnntyxz4o61qif4fro1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnj540AgQB1qduiw9o1_500.gif

Guess who now has the autographs of Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeski, and Jamie Foxx from the Horrible Bosses premiere.

Hmm, no idea... :blink:

I seem to have lost a multiquote, but about the lead hot water. I'm going to choose to ignore this new information. I always run the hot water when I'm boiling water for anything to make it go faster (and those links say boiling it after actually makes it worse lol). But seriously, if it was ACTUALLY dangerous to your health it would be all over the taps as warning. Who has ever actually gotten lead poisoning from drinking out of the hot tap?

I just finished my first week of clinic prac. I decided to do it down near my dad so I could spend the week with him too and hit two birds with one stone. The Bridgetown vet is only a sort of sister clinic of the bigger Manjimup vet clinic, which is 40 minutes away though, so I spent most of the week there. It's been suuuuper quiet and there have been many hours of just standing around waiting for clients, but I've done some awesome things. I castrated 4 cats, did 4 post mortems (a steer a bull and two goats), vaccinated a bunch of animals, assisted with a few semi-interesting surgeries and watched a few interesting consults and went on some interesting house calls. There was one vet in particular who reminds me SO MUCH of Tegan, she just has exactly the same personality and voice and way of speaking and everything, and to top it off, her name is Megan. Spelt like that. Lol, it's almost creepy how alike you guys are.

Anyway, to finish off, for anyone who hasn't seen yet, Mika released his first single for the new album, it's in French though, which is a bit stupid IMO. No idea what it's about, lol.

No one has replied since yesterday. I can only assume this is because you were all dissapointed in the extremely low ratio of Darren Criss in this thread. Until someone engages me in conversation I will have no option other than spamming incessantly.

18.gif

tumblr_lno6ad8iwj1qg62j6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnnsg8DWoD1qjkxdso1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnpq39GaDc1qj196xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnpmq7W1s11qgdwmwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnplojUImY1qbcojio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnpldwGT071qdik25o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnpk705s1F1qd9xk0.gif

tumblr_lnpirwMIHI1qmqaxqo1_500.png

tumblr_lnphm9Wekp1qbnhlvo1_500.png

tumblr_lnpfiw2lg71qebrn6o1_500.png

tumblr_lngj63C9n41qd36b1o1_500.jpg

Oh, Bec, I was showing my dad my pictures from New Zealand this morning, and then I showed him the video blogs from Sydney and now he pretty much fanboys you. He kept commenting like "she's funny" and when I mentioned you were going to be a teacher he was like "oh, she'll be an awesome teacher!"

Awesome!!! I'm so jealous! Keep them up and have a totally awesome time!

Well, I just watched your videos and then watched the videos from Sydney and reminisced. Good times, good times.

tumblr_lnnw8nx3hN1qfjeog.gif

Why hello there. I don't know which awesome person put that tag there, but I'd be the one responsible for most of the Darren Criss in this thread (well, the last one), along with my associate Bec, but she is MIA in America at the moment, where she will be seeing Starkid perform AND THEN MEETING THEM at LeakyCon next week. So stay tuned for the thuroughly detailed report that I will demand from her.

Speaking of which, it seems the new thread is lacking a bit of

Hmm, no idea... :blink:

I have no idea who would have put Darren Freakin Criss as a tag :fisch: Certainly not someone who is meeting him in a short time. Certainly not someone currently sitting in a hotel room in New York that is more like an apartment

I'll post the videos as often as I can. We had no net in Vegas, and had to pay for it here, but I should be able to get some videos up, once I see what I was up to. I think I need to upload day 5 and then edit the Vegas one (yeah its not even started yet)

No one has replied since yesterday. I can only assume this is because you were all dissapointed in the extremely low ratio of Darren Criss in this thread. Until someone engages me in conversation I will have no option other than spamming incessantly.

18.gif

tumblr_lno6ad8iwj1qg62j6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnnsg8DWoD1qjkxdso1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnpq39GaDc1qj196xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnpmq7W1s11qgdwmwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnpirwMIHI1qmqaxqo1_500.png

tumblr_lnphm9Wekp1qbnhlvo1_500.png

tumblr_lnpfiw2lg71qebrn6o1_500.png

tumblr_lngj63C9n41qd36b1o1_500.jpg

Oh, Bec, I was showing my dad my pictures from New Zealand this morning, and then I showed him the video blogs from Sydney and now he pretty much fanboys you. He kept commenting like "she's funny" and when I mentioned you were going to be a teacher he was like "oh, she'll be an awesome teacher!"

Yep the low ratio of Darren criss was why I wasn't replying. I said to myself "Bec you can't possibly go on the computer until there is more Darren Criss on that page."

Haha my first fanboy.

I have no idea who would have put Darren Freakin Criss as a tag :fisch: Certainly not someone who is meeting him in a short time. Certainly not someone currently sitting in a hotel room in New York that is more like an apartment

I'll post the videos as often as I can. We had no net in Vegas, and had to pay for it here, but I should be able to get some videos up, once I see what I was up to. I think I need to upload day 5 and then edit the Vegas one (yeah its not even started yet)

Yep the low ratio of Darren criss was why I wasn't replying. I said to myself "Bec you can't possibly go on the computer until there is more Darren Criss on that page."

Haha my first fanboy.

I'm so eternally jealous of you, when does LeakyCon start? And when do you go to Wizarding World of Harry Potter?

Ah, see, I knew it was the reason, it managed to bring SD in too!

I'll try fishing for more...

tumblr_lnq8afKU5i1qgq80uo1_500.png

tumblr_lnotyyJAcD1qckmxto1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnqbazZwmF1qdxej0o1_500.gif

tumblr_lnqygucqEb1qm3pkro1_500.png

tumblr_lnqyg6WaDc1qm3pkro1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnq3gqwlgI1qfa5zt.jpg

tumblr_lnq7tfS95S1qfelc9.png

tumblr_lnqql67O7w1qh4ah8o1_500.jpg

And for good measure..

tumblr_lnq8gw0kBz1qfyo1uo1_400.jpg

There's a river on my face. But, haha, I love the cardboard cut out of Rupert at 1.35 :roftl:

I'm so eternally jealous of you, when does LeakyCon start? And when do you go to Wizarding World of Harry Potter?

Ah, see, I knew it was the reason, it managed to bring SD in too!

I'll try fishing for more...

tumblr_lnq8afKU5i1qgq80uo1_500.png

tumblr_lnotyyJAcD1qckmxto1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnqbazZwmF1qdxej0o1_500.gif

tumblr_lnqygucqEb1qm3pkro1_500.png

tumblr_lnqyg6WaDc1qm3pkro1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnq3gqwlgI1qfa5zt.jpg

tumblr_lnq7tfS95S1qfelc9.png

tumblr_lnqql67O7w1qh4ah8o1_500.jpg

And for good measure..

tumblr_lnq8gw0kBz1qfyo1uo1_400.jpg

There's a river on my face. But, haha, I love the cardboard cut out of Rupert at 1.35 :roftl:

Leakycon is the 14th or 15th I think. In 10 days. And we go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter before then.

Hey all, cool new thread!

yesterday i was at the good food and wine show, did anyone else happen to go to? :teehee: i got to meet Gary and George, which was the best part of my day, Gary is my favourite :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Who are Gary and George?

Leakycon is the 14th or 15th I think. In 10 days. And we go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter before then.

Awesome!!

Everyone needs to excuse me for ... ever. Since the most amazing thing ever just happened. The greatest moment in Klaine/CrissColfer history.

In the Glee Live tour there is a skit where Kurt asks Blaine to join Glee club, and at every show Chris Colfer improvises a line before he proposes. Every new show has had an increasingly more insane bit of improv, and Chris admitted he has been trying to get Darren to crack and laugh on stage.

He's going a bit insane because it's obviously impossible to crack Darren on stage, since he was able to keep a straight face as Snape did this to his Lily's imaginary boobies:

tumblr_l5zvrruLHH1qcsm8ho1_500.jpg

SnapeAVPS2.gif

Since they got to the UK (and thus near the end of the tour) it's been getting out of hand, he dressed Blaine up as a guard and himself as a king at one show, and handed out commemorative Klaine plates at another.

tumblr_lnizpzFsHL1qcqrbqo1_500.jpg

london-d5-1.jpg?w=500&h=375

It was obvious he was going to go ridiculous for the last show, in Dublin, and Darren tweeted that he had a surprise instore too.

And, you know ... this happened:

http://evrydayiscrissmaswithdarren.tumblr.com/post/7212581113/finally-got-to-upload-it-from-here-with-download

(The first one is better quality/longer, but the second one has a better view of the kiss)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCvnF7wOrFw&feature=player_embedded

Blaine Warbler Anderson

I have never loved another

Except for last year when I was in love with my step-brother

I admire you almost as much

As I do the late Alexander McQueen

You look squinty when you sing

How I’ve missed our impromptu performances in the Dalton Academy halls

The rooms, the bleachers

Where the hell were all the teachers?

We see everything eye-to-eye

All the pain, all the hurt

At least we did it till my last growth spurt

We’ve shared so many intimate moments

Memories that shine and glitter

Just the two of us, Facebook, Myspace, Tumblr, Twitter

Since we met

It’s been absolute heaven

For your Emmy consideration, 2011

But through all the glory

the scary and the hype

I swear to god I’m going to punch the next person that calls me a stereotype

I’m so thankful to have found a partner as talented as me

And forever we shall be

Unless the writers change things in Season 3

tumblr_lnslx3r76d1qewzvr.gif

tumblr_lnsdx3WVVH1qbhbseo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnsjqw2i4Q1qe7lkoo1_250.gif

tumblr_lnsfmm4Y4E1qzgro7o1_500.gif

tumblr_lns5694sP71qfcdl6o1_500.jpg

I'm officially dead. Not only did they kiss. Not only did Darren kiss Chris, totally unscripted. Chris wrote the best flipping poem in the universe. With reference to the writers forgetting Blaine has a last name, the weirdness of Kurt loving his step brother, Darren's singing face, the lack of teachers at Dalton, Darren's ridiculous shortness, TUMBLR and how ridiculous the writers are in general (and that the actors have basically taken the plotline into their own hands over this tour, oh yeah, Brittney and Santana kissed at this show too.)

Oh wow, I am so jealous. You're going to have an amazing time. I know I've already said this at least twice, but I order you to tell us every single little thing about it! :naughty::wink2:

Oh wow, I am so jealous. You're going to have an amazing time. I know I've already said this at least twice, but I order you to tell us every single little thing about it! :naughty::wink2:

I will write as much as I can remember once it happens :)

Before I go too far, I just want to say thanks to OKD for all the awesome Darren Criss pics (esp. the kiss :das:)

I'm not an australian, but I just wanna say that whoever started this thread and put darren freaking criss as a tag is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!

MIKA FANS ARE LIKE REDVINES

WHAT THE HELL CAN'T THEY DO???

:D

I didn't tag it, but I made the thread... and thank you!

Guess who now has the autographs of Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeski, and Jamie Foxx from the Horrible Bosses premiere.

Lucky duck!

I just finished my first week of clinic prac. I decided to do it down near my dad so I could spend the week with him too and hit two birds with one stone. The Bridgetown vet is only a sort of sister clinic of the bigger Manjimup vet clinic, which is 40 minutes away though, so I spent most of the week there. It's been suuuuper quiet and there have been many hours of just standing around waiting for clients, but I've done some awesome things. I castrated 4 cats, did 4 post mortems (a steer a bull and two goats), vaccinated a bunch of animals, assisted with a few semi-interesting surgeries and watched a few interesting consults and went on some interesting house calls. There was one vet in particular who reminds me SO MUCH of Tegan, she just has exactly the same personality and voice and way of speaking and everything, and to top it off, her name is Megan. Spelt like that. Lol, it's almost creepy how alike you guys are.

Anyway, to finish off, for anyone who hasn't seen yet, Mika released his first single for the new album, it's in French though, which is a bit stupid IMO. No idea what it's about, lol.

Well, that's just weird. I never knew I had a doppelganger in WA called Megan... Weirdly enough, DC does call me Megan :blink:

I quite like the song... Apparently it's called "She Tells Me" (or She Told Me, I don't know)... I'm kinda hoping he releases an English version of it cause I doubt it'll do well anywhere else but France if he leaves it as is... Unless he's just releasing it in France :dunno:

Can't wait! :fangurl:

Has anybody else seen this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLfVjnjJ-q0&feature=player_embedded

:crybaby: :crybaby:

Nope, I'll watch it soon (ie, once I get my earphones from my bag).... Ooooh, and Zoe got me a ticket to the midnight screening of HP :fangurl:

Hey all, cool new thread!

yesterday i was at the good food and wine show, did anyone else happen to go to? :teehee: i got to meet Gary and George, which was the best part of my day, Gary is my favourite :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Yay! I've really gotten into Masterchef lately (and the Block, but that's another story)...

I like Gary too...

I quite like the song... Apparently it's called "She Tells Me" (or She Told Me, I don't know)... I'm kinda hoping he releases an English version of it cause I doubt it'll do well anywhere else but France if he leaves it as is... Unless he's just releasing it in France :dunno:

When I first heard ir I thought the song was OK :bleh: - but I just can't get it out of my head and now I love it :naughty:

It looks as if it will be a bonus track on the French version of the next CD. It's available to download from the 11th, though maybe only in France :dunno:

It will be awesome live, I think. Who cares if it's in French :naughty:

Before I go too far, I just want to say thanks to OKD for all the awesome Darren Criss pics (esp. the kiss :das:)

Well, that's just weird. I never knew I had a doppelganger in WA called Megan... Weirdly enough, DC does call me Megan :blink:

Nope, I'll watch it soon (ie, once I get my earphones from my bag).... Ooooh, and Zoe got me a ticket to the midnight screening of HP :fangurl:

No worries, anytime :thumb_yello::naughty:

Haha, no it was freakish, sometimes I was just staring at her like "ARE YOU REAL?"

Ooh yes! I'm seeing it at midnight, and at my cinema they are playing part 1 at 8.30pm (so basically watching them both in a row) and I can't wait! Well, I can. I have a supp exam on the same day, before Harry Potter, so at least it's something to look forward too.

Guess who I saw today? Umm, actually, I don't know what to call her here. H? Let's just go with "H". I saw H today! hahaha. She met Ambrose and Bailee and Annie and I met some of her friends. Ambrose is in love, he wouldn't stop trying to sexually harrass her. I have a picture of her an Ambrose but I guess I can't post that either.

In other news, Darren Criss fans have put us to shame. Remember our little WAG stunt? And also the Billy Brown? At Darren's show last night basically the whole crowd sang the wrong lyrics back at him. It should be "Sami, Sami, why can't you see what you're doing to me" and they all sung "Darren" instead (in english accents, so it's even funnier), and he was majorly amused by it, at first he's like "THOSE AREN'T THE LYRICS!". After every chorus he made another comment and eventually just let the crowd sing the choruses because he was the only one left in the room singing the correct lyrics. He called them "cheeky buggers"! Sheesh, all we got was an over the shoulder glance. We fail.

I'm so excited! I'm going to a midnight screening of Harry Potter! And my friend and I are going to dress up!

Awesome! How far are you going to dress up? I can't decide. There are probably 3 options:

• Normal clothes but with a Harry Potter shirt
  • Same as previous, but with extra accessories (scarf, etc)
  • Full character costume

I'm worried that it will be mostly children with their parents and I will look abnormal if I go too all out. :boxed:

Did anyone stay up all night to watch the red carpet of the premiere in London last night? It was awesome! And horrible. So much hugging and crying. And I honestly don't know how he works his way into everyone of my posts, but flipping Darren Criss was basically the ONLY non Deathly Hallows actor that the cameras followed on the red carpet, and it was AMAZING because he was bouncing around in excitement the whole time, while Joe Walker followed him, trying to act normal. Can I just asghdghjdsdghjhgfd over the fact that he brought Joe as his plus one?

Darren and Joe and cast at premiere spam time!

tumblr_lnzt04tKxm1qci7ofo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnz7ytHxxv1qbp1sjo1_500.gif

Rupert: "Thank you, for what you've done for ginger people!"

tumblr_lnz0u1HcAW1qaybgdo1_500.gif

Jason Isaacs: I remember my very first day, I improvised a line. I had my first day, probably my first shot, I had to kind of flounce out of a room when Dumbledore, played by the late, great Richard Harris, put me in my place, and there was no line written, no exit line. And I’d been humiliated, and my plan had come to nothing. And I said to Chris Columbus, “Don’t you think there should be a line?” And he said, “Well, say something. Say whatever you like.” So we did another take, and I hadn’t told anyone what I was going to do. And as I turned to leave, I looked at Daniel, and I said, “Let us hope Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day.” And then Daniel, who was all of 12, stepped right up to me, looked me right in the eye, and said “Don’t worry. I will be.” A chill went down my spine. And as he did it, I thought, “Christ, this kid is good.”

tumblr_lnyx0wOx2P1qbryyno1_500.gif

What is your favorite props from the films or it could be a costume?

Tom: …Yeah, it was the first suit I ever had that fit me so it was nice to have that. I felt very sharp in that for sure.

Matt: Can I interrupt just really quickly? Uh, forgive me. In a true Neville Longbottom moment: “Why is it always me?”, I really need the loo. Okay? So I’m going to say mine is the Sword of Gryffindor, that’s my favorite, and I’ll be back by the time these people are finished. Is that alright?

Rupert: Yeah, I’m gonna do the same. The flying car!

David Heyman: Boys… They always go in pairs.

tumblr_lnz32uTjBU1qe6e2ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnz3nnF4Ti1qdoyv4o1_500.png

Do you remember your first and last lines in the movies?

“He’s not Fred, I am”

“Are you alright Freddie?”

tumblr_lo078lzjye1qfddjmo1_500.png

tumblr_lo01xd0wh61qzh141o1_500.png

tumblr_lnzx9znH9F1qcrp6vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnzqlxPXhZ1qmzlapo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lnz2xp136c1qi4s8uo1_500.gif

This is Darren Criss giving his heart to the audience at the end of his show, but it also represents me at the end of the premiere next week.