Awesome! How far are you going to dress up? I can't decide. There are probably 3 options:

• Normal clothes but with a Harry Potter shirt
  • Same as previous, but with extra accessories (scarf, etc)
  • Full character costume

I'm worried that it will be mostly children with their parents and I will look abnormal if I go too all out. :boxed:

Did anyone stay up all night to watch the red carpet of the premiere in London last night? It was awesome! And horrible. So much hugging and crying. And I honestly don't know how he works his way into everyone of my posts, but flipping Darren Criss was basically the ONLY non Deathly Hallows actor that the cameras followed on the red carpet, and it was AMAZING because he was bouncing around in excitement the whole time, while Joe Walker followed him, trying to act normal. Can I just asghdghjdsdghjhgfd over the fact that he brought Joe as his plus one?

We're basically dressing up as generic Hogwarts students. So I'll be wearing things that I already own (white collared shirt, grey skirt, black stockings, blue Ravenclaw-ish tie) and my friend, who is pretty artistic and creative, is going to make us a couple of black cloaks and wands. So I guess that's going reasonably far. But I'm pretty sure there will be other people dressing up. There have been a few (around my age) when I've seen the other ones and they weren't even midnight showings.

I didn't watch but I've seen pictures, videos and quotes from it today. I loved Emma's dress! :mf_lustslow:

I'm so excited! I'm going to a midnight screening of Harry Potter! And my friend and I are going to dress up! :biggrin2:

Have fun:thumb_yello: The early reviews of the film say it is awesome

Who are Gary and George?

sorry for my lateness, do you watch master chef? o.o they are the hosts and they also cook they are funny i love to watch them :teehee:gary-mehigan-and-george-cal-420x0.jpg

Yay! I've really gotten into Masterchef lately (and the Block, but that's another story)...

I like Gary too...

lol gary was realllly nice, george was rushing tho and he left quickly but gary stayed and spoke and we got a couple of photos with him, then he told us we should visit his restaurant ^.^ it was so cool, next yr you should go to the good food and wine show toooo its so fun :teehee:

Ooh yes! I'm seeing it at midnight, and at my cinema they are playing part 1 at 8.30pm (so basically watching them both in a row) and I can't wait! Well, I can. I have a supp exam on the same day, before Harry Potter, so at least it's something to look forward too.

In other news, Darren Criss fans have put us to shame. Remember our little WAG stunt? And also the Billy Brown? At Darren's show last night basically the whole crowd sang the wrong lyrics back at him. It should be "Sami, Sami, why can't you see what you're doing to me" and they all sung "Darren" instead (in english accents, so it's even funnier), and he was majorly amused by it, at first he's like "THOSE AREN'T THE LYRICS!". After every chorus he made another comment and eventually just let the crowd sing the choruses because he was the only one left in the room singing the correct lyrics. He called them "cheeky buggers"! Sheesh, all we got was an over the shoulder glance. We fail.

Oooooh, that's cool! I should see if mine is showing part one too...

Well, we just have to think of something else to do.... I think we can find a way to make fun of Blame it on the Weather (remind you of something?) or whatever.... we can make them fail *evil grin*

We've got to the slumping on the sofas in a drunken haze stage

*gigglesnort* That sounds about right

I'm so excited! I'm going to a midnight screening of Harry Potter! And my friend and I are going to dress up!

There's a few of us going! I dunno of I'm going to dress up.... at the least I'll wear my muggle badge...

Did anyone stay up all night to watch the red carpet of the premiere in London last night? It was awesome! And horrible. So much hugging and crying. And I honestly don't know how he works his way into everyone of my posts, but flipping Darren Criss was basically the ONLY non Deathly Hallows actor that the cameras followed on the red carpet, and it was AMAZING because he was bouncing around in excitement the whole time, while Joe Walker followed him, trying to act normal. Can I just asghdghjdsdghjhgfd over the fact that he brought Joe as his plus one?

Darren and Joe and cast at premiere spam time!

tumblr_lnzt04tKxm1qci7ofo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnz7ytHxxv1qbp1sjo1_500.gif

Rupert: "Thank you, for what you've done for ginger people!"

tumblr_lnz0u1HcAW1qaybgdo1_500.gif

Jason Isaacs: I remember my very first day, I improvised a line. I had my first day, probably my first shot, I had to kind of flounce out of a room when Dumbledore, played by the late, great Richard Harris, put me in my place, and there was no line written, no exit line. And I’d been humiliated, and my plan had come to nothing. And I said to Chris Columbus, “Don’t you think there should be a line?” And he said, “Well, say something. Say whatever you like.” So we did another take, and I hadn’t told anyone what I was going to do. And as I turned to leave, I looked at Daniel, and I said, “Let us hope Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day.” And then Daniel, who was all of 12, stepped right up to me, looked me right in the eye, and said “Don’t worry. I will be.” A chill went down my spine. And as he did it, I thought, “Christ, this kid is good.”

tumblr_lnyx0wOx2P1qbryyno1_500.gif

What is your favorite props from the films or it could be a costume?

Tom: …Yeah, it was the first suit I ever had that fit me so it was nice to have that. I felt very sharp in that for sure.

Matt: Can I interrupt just really quickly? Uh, forgive me. In a true Neville Longbottom moment: “Why is it always me?”, I really need the loo. Okay? So I’m going to say mine is the Sword of Gryffindor, that’s my favorite, and I’ll be back by the time these people are finished. Is that alright?

Rupert: Yeah, I’m gonna do the same. The flying car!

David Heyman: Boys… They always go in pairs.

tumblr_lnz32uTjBU1qe6e2ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnz3nnF4Ti1qdoyv4o1_500.png

Do you remember your first and last lines in the movies?

“He’s not Fred, I am”

“Are you alright Freddie?”

tumblr_lo078lzjye1qfddjmo1_500.png

tumblr_lo01xd0wh61qzh141o1_500.png

tumblr_lnzx9znH9F1qcrp6vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnzqlxPXhZ1qmzlapo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lnz2xp136c1qi4s8uo1_500.gif

This is Darren Criss giving his heart to the audience at the end of his show, but it also represents me at the end of the premiere next week.

Nope, didn't even know it was on... Those pics and quotes are awesome though....

Oooooh, there's a pic I saw on someone else's FB page but I can't find it!

Ooooooooh! I'm so going to cry when Fred.... you know :tears:...

lol gary was realllly nice, george was rushing tho and he left quickly but gary stayed and spoke and we got a couple of photos with him, then he told us we should visit his restaurant ^.^ it was so cool, next yr you should go to the good food and wine show toooo its so fun

Shiny! You'll have to show the pic!

Just come to say hi!!!! :pinkbow: How is everyone?

Love your vids Bec!! Hope you're having fun :)

And, I will try to remember to come past here with some vids while I am OS too :wink2:

*goes to find the straight not curlies Wendy hath speaketh of*

Hoopla Melz! When do you head O/S?

I'll have to post some vids when I go too, though I'm not going till mid April next year...

Soooooooooo.... has everyone heard Mikas new songs? What do you think? What do you think of his outfits?

(Yeah I know in the tags it says mika still = old news but I figured someone had to add some Mikaish conversation in here)...

Okay then, who's seen Harry Potter yet? What did ypu think? What was your favourite part?

I have!! I loved it! Hmm, favourite part.. I'm seeing it again tomorrow so I might be able to give a better answer then, but I loved everything with Snape, as I did in the book. I actually really liked the opening bit with Snape looking out over the students walking in the courtyard that was before the title came up. And the bit in the forest with.. those four people (trying not to reveal anything in case anybody hasn't read the books) was very moving.

Shiny! You'll have to show the pic!

:teehee: i look too silly

Hoopla Melz! When do you head O/S?

I'll have to post some vids when I go too, though I'm not going till mid April next year...

Soooooooooo.... has everyone heard Mikas new songs? What do you think? What do you think of his outfits?

(Yeah I know in the tags it says mika still = old news but I figured someone had to add some Mikaish conversation in here)...

i really like the new outfit he looks so cute in it lol :aah:

I have!! I loved it! Hmm, favourite part.. I'm seeing it again tomorrow so I might be able to give a better answer then, but I loved everything with Snape, as I did in the book. I actually really liked the opening bit with Snape looking out over the students walking in the courtyard that was before the title came up. And the bit in the forest with.. those four people (trying not to reveal anything in case anybody hasn't read the books) was very moving.

Ooooh yeah! That was good...

I loved all the bits with Snape, especially the bit after he gave Harry the tears.... I just wanted to huggle him :sad:

:teehee: i look too silly

i really like the new outfit he looks so cute in it lol :aah:

It's all good... We won't laugh...

I know the day is nearly over in Australia, but

Happy Birthday EJ

733.jpg

When you posted this her birthday was already over, but I think she'll appreciate the sentiment...

sorry for my lateness, do you watch master chef? o.o they are the hosts and they also cook they are funny i love to watch them :teehee:gary-mehigan-and-george-cal-420x0.jpg

lol gary was realllly nice, george was rushing tho and he left quickly but gary stayed and spoke and we got a couple of photos with him, then he told us we should visit his restaurant ^.^ it was so cool, next yr you should go to the good food and wine show toooo its so fun :teehee:

Oooh, right, cool!

Well, we just have to think of something else to do.... I think we can find a way to make fun of Blame it on the Weather (remind you of something?) or whatever.... we can make them fail *evil grin*

There's a few of us going! I dunno of I'm going to dress up.... at the least I'll wear my muggle badge...

Haha

Show us your muggle badge!!

Just come to say hi!!!! :pinkbow: How is everyone?

Love your vids Bec!! Hope you're having fun :)

And, I will try to remember to come past here with some vids while I am OS too :wink2:

*goes to find the straight not curlies Wendy hath speaketh of*

When are you going? Very soon, right?

No! Show, show! Pictures and links to the songs! (I'm far too lazy to go and find them)

Okay then, who's seen Harry Potter yet? What did ypu think? What was your favourite part?

Haha, I thought for a second he was going to jump. Same when Harry was standing on the bridge at the end.

I thought it was awesome! So many awesome badass character moments. Especially Neville. Neville was flipping awesome. Our cinema were all cheering like mad every time he came on screen. I also found the Hogwarts scenes amazing, like when all the students were marching in, and also when the suits of armour filed out and everything.

I put some pictures and such here: http://biance.tumblr.com/post/7546306368/my-harry-potter-opening-night-experience

Hellooo :):thumb_yello:

Hi Chloe! Where are you from?

Oooh, right, cool!

Haha

Show us your muggle badge!!

When are you going? Very soon, right?

No! Show, show! Pictures and links to the songs! (I'm far too lazy to go and find them)

Haha, I thought for a second he was going to jump. Same when Harry was standing on the bridge at the end.

I thought it was awesome! So many awesome badass character moments. Especially Neville. Neville was flipping awesome. Our cinema were all cheering like mad every time he came on screen. I also found the Hogwarts scenes amazing, like when all the students were marching in, and also when the suits of armour filed out and everything.

I put some pictures and such here: http://biance.tumblr.com/post/7546306368/my-harry-potter-opening-night-experience

Hi Chloe! Where are you from?

Hey NSW :) you?

There's a Marie Antoinette theme going, hence the costumes :naughty:

b247c847.jpg

LOL! Awesome!

And new songs? Is it just the French one or something else?

Hey NSW :) you?

WA :naughty: But Tegan and Sarah (LOL OMG YOU GUYS SHOULD FORM A BAND) are from NSW :thumb_yello:

And I'm still fangirling Harry Potter so...

tumblr_lbhqojlRlx1qazlglo1_500.png

tumblr_locw4gjoSK1qfzr3qo1_500.jpg

And enough to kill me with giddyness (WHERE THE HECK IS BEC AND HER PROMISED UPDATES??) Starkids (including Darren) getting drunk and making origami with Evanna Lynch at LeakyCon:

tumblr_loctgm0adL1qzlsiwo1_500.jpg

Bec, I don't know if you knew this, but they are like totally flipping friends now!!

And Teefury has actually the best Harry Potter shirt ever right now. I have two HP shirts in the mail on their way to me but no hesitation at all over this one:

tumblr_lodeg6BNRC1qzaxy4o1_500.jpg

http://www.teefury.com Only for like 12 more hours!!

LOL! Awesome!

And new songs? Is it just the French one or something else?

Two songs in French - "Elle Me Dit" and "Karen", plus one in English "Blame It On The Weather".

There's already discussion threads for them :naughty: