MIKA@I Want My MTV Ibiza - 15 July 2011

dcdeb

i'm hoping someone will record it when it's Mika, cause Mtv belgium stinks, they don't even play music anymore, or hardly anyway, :sneaky2:

In France it's little better, we have MTV, MTV Puls, MTV Bass and MTV Hit. In my case I have the sattelite and I prefer to look Mezzo channel because the programs on MTV just make me feel like someone coming from another planet :roftl:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In France it's little better, we have MTV, MTV Puls, MTV Bass and MTV Hit. In my case I have the sattelite and I prefer to look Mezzo channel because the programs on MTV just make me feel like someone coming from another planet :roftl:

we do have two other music channels, but well i don't think they'll show that gig there :roftl:

I have about 4-5 MTV and 2 VH1 channels but I never watch them. At most they are on as background music for household chores. I never noticed there were 'programs' on them..... unlike in the good old days till the early nineties. :emot-sad:

for real???? i thought it was Music television :aah:

man things have changed so much since i was a teenager :aah:

:dunno: It seems all they have are reality shows. That's why I don't think they will post this Ibiza thing on their website. You can watch shows online but it's things like Jersey Shore. :freak:

We didn't have MTV when I was a teenager. And no it's not because I am too old :sneaky2: Canada has its own station MuchMusic and the government radio & TV commission wouldn't allow the American MTV to be aired here. We have MTV Canada now but it's a pretty recent thing.

Anyway yeah, back in the 80s MuchMusic was all music. I don't recall them airing anything that wasn't related to music and it was mostly music videos.

:dunno: It seems all they have are reality shows. That's why I don't think they will post this Ibiza thing on their website. You can watch shows online but it's things like Jersey Shore. :freak:

We didn't have MTV when I was a teenager. And no it's not because I am too old :sneaky2: Canada has its own station MuchMusic and the government radio & TV commission wouldn't allow the American MTV to be aired here. We have MTV Canada now but it's a pretty recent thing.

Anyway yeah, back in the 80s MuchMusic was all music. I don't recall them airing anything that wasn't related to music and it was mostly music videos.

we used to have MTV from the uk, but that changed :huh: but apparently it's the same as here, just junk like jersey shore and other things :aah:

"Mika To Headline 'I Want My MTV Ibiza' Tonight

The glam pop prince promises a downright flamboyant performance

14:00, Friday, 15 July 2011

MTV is back for another week on the sunny party island of Ibiza, ready for Mika, the boy who knew too much, to perform at super-club Amnesia.

Following on from the massive success of Kelis last week, and Snoop Dogg who opened 'I Want My MTV Ibiza' two weeks ago, Mika continues the list of top headliners to hit the stage at Amnesia. Promising an unforgettable show, Mika is certain to bring in the smiles and please fans and clubbers alike.

Mika will be joined by Ibiza favourites Layo and Bushwacka!, Felix Da Housecat and Nina Kravitz.

So for all those in Ibiza, make sure you get yourselves down to Amnesia tonight, and look out for the MTV crew who will be taking photos of the crowds, ensuring that your night at Amnesia will be the most memorable yet!

For the twitter users out there, check out the official coverage from Mika's I Want My Ibiza gig tonight: @mtvmusicuk.

We can't wait to see what crazy stuff Mika will do!"

The glam pop prince ? :teehee:

VOGUE.com

Mika In The Sky With Diamonds

http://www.vogue.co.uk/blogs/the-ibiza-blog/2011/08/08/mika-in-the-sky-with-diamonds

Ibiza_v_8aug11_3_IB.jpg

Flamboyant pop star and renegade fashion prince Mika took his Life In Cartoon Motion a step further when he decided to conduct interviews in a hot air ballon prior to his onstage appearance at Amnesia for their "I Want My MTV" series.

Ibiza_v_8aug11_1_IB.jpg

Floating high above the (very tiny looking) island of Ibiza, the utterly charming and super-cute star answered questions about this, that and everything, during what he described as "the most surreal interview of my entire life".

Ibiza_v_8aug11_5_IB.jpg

Then it was back to earth (or back to the stage) with a bang, as he and his fantastical troupe of Renaissance-clad performers put on quite the stage spectacular for the 5,000-strong crowd at Amnesia until 6am.

Ibiza_v_8aug11_4_IB.jpg

Ibiza_v_8aug11_2_IB.jpg

Amazing x

thanks for the pics Eriko:flowers2:

So no one managed to see the what MTV has shown? and do we have any info about the air balloon video?

was about to ask the same:teehee:

no that i wanna see mika crash in a bush:mf_rosetinted:

ok i kinda do:naughty:

• 1 month later...