:tears:

I don´t like it :tears:

And Im sad cause with the other songs people weren´t agreed at all, some liked and some didn´t .... but this time everybody loves it.... :tears:

I just like the piano...

But I promise I will listen to it like 93847598347534987 times till it gets to me.... :aah:

And Im sad cause with the other songs people weren´t agreed at all, some liked and some didn´t .... but this time everybody loves it.... :tears:

I just like the piano...

But I promise I will listen to it like 93847598347534987 times till it gets to me.... :aah:

I know how it feels :huglove:

and I like the fact we do not agree altogether :naughty:

Sigh... finally a new song that I am EXCITED about !! :wub2::fangurl:

Thanks for posting Guy and a BIG thank you to all involved with capturing these videos - you have restored my faith in MIKA... Roll on March :boing:

It finally happened. :boing: Beautiful song.:wub2:

Old fans coming back with such comments is also a sign he is finally back with some good quality music. :thumb_yello:

PS: I don't agree with her sister - I think the quality of a song can be heard even if there are some gaps in the performance or the recording is not so good... :teehee:

I like the fact we do not agree altogether :naughty:

Some don't like Toy Boy or Over My Shoulder, either. :dunno:

Edited by suzie

I just like the piano...

I was afraid to be too critical this time as well, but, unlike Weather song, I adore it! I started to watch the vid with fear not to like it again... but I'm so happy now!

I want to listen again and again.

Anyway, I got used to Weather, so you'll get used to Under water. :wink2:

It finally happened. :boing: Beautiful song.:wub2:

Old fans coming back with such comments is also a sign he is finally back with some good quality music. :thumb_yello:

And I can´t realise... :tears: Now I think I won´t like the new album, and I won´t go to more gigs, and I´ll lose all my friends here...... :tears:

:aah: :aah:

Some don't like Toy Boy or Over My Shoulder, either. :dunno:

I disliked A LOT OMS till I heard it live at my first gig. But Toy Boy is amazing, never thought there could be people who don´t like it...

I was afraid to be too critical this time as well, but, unlike Weather song, I adore it! I started to watch the vid with fear not to like it again... but I'm so happy now!

I want to listen again and again.

Anyway, I got used to Weather, so you'll get used to Under water. :wink2:

Oh well... I needed to get used to some songs in the past (like Blue Eyes) but those songs are not in my mp3... DAMN, I JUST WANT TO FANGURL WITH YOU ALL :aah:

Now I think I won´t like the new album, and I won´t go to more gigs, and I´ll lose all my friends here...... :tears:

They were not real friends then if they'd hate you for not liking something.:wink2:

:huglove:

I disliked A LOT OMS till I heard it live at my first gig. But Toy Boy is amazing, never thought there could be people who don´t like it...
Some don't. :dunno: And many thought the recorded version did not 'fit' the second album.

They were not real friends then if they'd hate you for not liking something.:wink2:

:huglove:

Some don't. :dunno: And many thought the recorded version did not 'fit' the second album.

oh... Toy Boy is my second fav song (after GK)... I may agree with the thought of it didn´t fit maybe the second album, but as "song" is amazing...

I am really looking forward the album. For what we have listened untill now, I still don´t know where is the "electro-pop" Mika was talking about when mentioning his new album... All the songs (less EMD) are quite soft....

So.... I can´t understand a word of what Mika says when he introduces the song. Do we know if this song is going to be on the album?

Edited by basicamenteyo

I need to listen and to listen again...

This new song remains me another one but I can't tell why...

But I can say I like it, and I am very surprised as he's often said that this new album will be really different and as he works with new people, I thought it will be more "electric" and punchy

but fr now, all the new song he gives us are really soft, can't imagine what next album will look like...

I

I am really looking forward the album. For what we have listened until now, I still don´t know where is the "electro-pop" Mika was talking about when mentioning his new album... All the songs (less EMD) are quite soft....

it's very possible that non of the songs (apart from EMD) will actually sound the same on the album. first time he played Rain on PDP it was soft too, but on the album it's very pop...

so far, I love all 4 of the new songs (omg, they're 4 already... just 8 more to go :naughty:), which is strange, since there's always at least one song I really dislike... :dunno: like Over My Shoulder, I really can't listen to it, it makes me want to jump out of the window :tears:

it's very possible that non of the songs (apart from EMD) will actually sound the same on the album. first time he played Rain on PDP it was soft too, but on the album it's very pop...

so far, I love all 4 of the new songs (omg, they're 4 already... just 8 more to go :naughty:), which is strange, since there's always at least one song I really dislike... :dunno: like Over My Shoulder, I really can't listen to it, it makes me want to jump out of the window :tears:

I don't want Under water to be electro in the end!!! No, Mika, NO!:shocked: