Not losing your mind -- I edited your post instead of quoting it, but I

could swear I fixed it as soon as I realized it. :doh:

I've fixed it now for sure! Sorry about that! :doh: :doh: :doh:

And I'll say it here: Our little Astro Boy. :wub2:

Better - he found his own Astro Boy.

At first I always thought he sang "With space we'll hide" but now I'm hearing something like: "With space boy hide" or "With space boy high" (like you guys are hearing) :blink:

i understand "with a space boy high" - and high makes sense because the next line is "from the world we've left behind", i think that's what the "high" belongs to. i'm surprised about the space boy, but well if he wants to fly through the sky with his beloved space boy, why not. :naughty: (reminds me a bit of some of the weirder beatles lyrics, something like lucy in the sky. :teehee:)

i understand "with a space boy high" - and high makes sense because the next line is "from the world we've left behind", i think that's what the "high" belongs to. i'm surprised about the space boy, but well if he wants to fly through the sky with his beloved space boy, why not. :naughty: (reminds me a bit of some of the weirder beatles lyrics, something like lucy in the sky. :teehee:)

Maybe that's why he won't let us know who his boyfriend is? Because he's an alien? :shocked: That would be cool :naughty: and slightly weird :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

Underwater is the "big song" on Popjustice :yay:

http://www.popjustice.com/songs/mika-underwater/

Mika – ‘Underwater’

On the whole the new Mika album - released this week internationally and in the UK at the start of next month - is surprisingly easy to enjoy, and 'Underwater' is our favourite song.

• It's got a piano in it.
  • It's got singing as well at various points.
  • It's got a glistening epic chorus.
  • It's got the word 'amazing' in it.

Amazing.

I don't know if you noticed, but there's also a comment by popjustice under the article "This makes a nice change from the 'jumping around like a buffoon' sort of Mika song many of us have endured in the past. Hurrah!" :naughty:

Mika – ‘Underwater’

On the whole the new Mika album - released this week internationally and in the UK at the start of next month - is surprisingly easy to enjoy, and 'Underwater' is our favourite song.

Amazing.

Hmm, where I come from that's what they call "damning something with faint praise" or a "left-handed compliment." I mean, "surprisingly easy to enjoy"?

Sheesh. Couldn't they be a little more descriptive? :doh:

Oh well, I guess overall it's positive and we'll have to be happy with that.

Hmm, where I come from that's what they call "damning something with faint praise" or a "left-handed compliment." I mean, "surprisingly easy to enjoy"?

From what I know Popjustice never was a fan of Mika (quite the opposite, I think), so it must be hard for him to say something positive now :naughty: At least he tried!

Mika – ‘Underwater’

Amazing.

They tweeted the other day that the album was "47% better than expected!"

I tried to comment but it wouldn't let me. I clicked to use yahoo, but though the box came up, it was empty and disappeared again. I often find I can't leave comments on things and it is frustrating. I would have done a great comment.

I think Underwater will be the next single, we just saw Mika answering questions on the show he was at yesterday; when asked if Catherine Deneuve would star in his next video following Fanny Ardant, he answered 'why not, but she'll have to be underwater' :thumb_yello:

"with a space boy high" is what is written on the booklet :thumb_yello:

It makes sense to me as this album is is coming out album isn't it? :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Sorry if this has been pointed out, but should the first post lyrics be corrected after the booklet revealed it's lyrical secrets? :teehee:

'All I see just don't make sense'.

I always secretly hoped he wouldn't stoop to rhyme amazes with amazing. :mf_rosetinted: