The "Vote For Me!" Thread

dcdeb

On 21/06/2017 at 9:28 PM, ängi said:

Thank you so so so so so much!!!! It means a lot to me!!!!!!! :) I mean.. I still have like 20 days til' it ends but difference between me and 1st place is 300 likes =(

Voted :thumb_yello: Good to see you here :hug: 

9 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I'll share on all fb Mika groups ; fingers crossed you get enough :crossed:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! :huglove::wub2:

Edit : I hope it'll work and they're tolerant about this :wub2:

Edited by ängi

12 minutes ago, mari62 said:

Done, good luck  ängi! :thumb_yello:

Thank you so  much!!!! :huglove: 
If you by any chance have an option to share it between your friends , I'd appreciate it. :huglove::wub2: I'm done getting new likes :sad: So any help is welcome!!! :wub2: 

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I told you sharing in fb groups would help :wink2: 

I hope you'll stay ahead :crossed: 

ACtually I haven't really posted on grousp.. :aah: I've asked my friends to spam their friends in messenger.. :aah:

17 hours ago, ängi said:

ACtually I haven't really posted on grousp.. :aah: I've asked my friends to spam their friends in messenger.. :aah:

I posted in groups for you :naughty: I was indeed asked on messenger by a commun friend :lmfao: but I told her I had already liked your photo :original:  

Edited by crazyaboutmika

44 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I posted in groups for you :naughty: I was indeed asked on messenger by a commun friend :lmfao: but I told her I had already liked your photo :original:  

Ah that's swweeet of you!!! :wub2: Haha , Yea, I asked some of my friends to share it on messenger... :original: It's really tense between me and II place... I still need to keep it up.. :aah:

On 6/19/2017 at 7:06 PM, ängi said:

Hey!!!!!

It's been ages that I've been here.. Maybe some of you remember me.. :blush-anim-cl:

It's all so different now that I can hardly find all the places I used to post to... :wink2: 

But now I REALLY need your  help, dear fello MFCers... :wub2:

I'm taking part in a competition on instagram and I need so so many likes!!! First place over 4000 :tears:

so I'm asking.. Can you please open the link below and hit "like". I'd be SO grateful!!! If you can, share it...

Thank you all!!!! And I hope to come back here more often .. :wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

Followed and liked! :)

If any way possible, I need your help again.. :sad: i have a tough competition mate now.. She posted pic yesterday and has already 631 likes.. :sad: I have 4 days til the end of the competition.. ANY help is welcome.. :sad: 

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna thank you all who helped !!! Sadly I didn't win. Just because two bloggers were ahead of me... And sadly it wasn't banned.. but still. You all helped so much!! :huglove::wub2: thank you!!!! 

I might take part in another competition. :teehee: so maybe if I do.. I can ask also your help again. :wub2:

So, can I start promoting my pic again..? :aah: This time it's Facebook. Once again, likes matter. :aah: Task was to put up best vacation photo you have, so mine comes from Finland.. :wub2:

• 10 months later...

Hello peeps :)

I'd like you help, I'm in a cultural contest on instagram, among the 9 most creative posts

The prize is a space in a architecture course

All you have to do is click on the link and like

8 hours ago, BiaIchihara said:

Hello peeps :)

I'd like you help, I'm in a cultural contest on instagram, among the 9 most creative posts

The prize is a space in a architecture course

All you have to do is click on the link and like

Do you mention it on Facebook?

If so ,I'm going to share with friends