Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So he's still in London... Does it mean he won't finish it at the end of February? :sad:

I just saw Adam Lambert saying on Twitter that they have to push back his album release date because he's trying to make the album even better. This is the danger in talking about timelines when it's not ready to go. I think we just have to accept that it will be ready when it's ready. :aah:

Anyway it's nice to see him tweeting every day. The bear has finally awoken from his slumber. :naughty:

I just saw Adam Lambert saying on Twitter that they have to push back his album release date because he's trying to make the album even better. This is the danger in talking about timelines when it's not ready to go. I think we just have to accept that it will be ready when it's ready. :aah:

Anyway it's nice to see him tweeting every day. The bear has finally awoken from his slumber. :naughty:

nikki minaj is pushing back the release of her album also.

:naughty:

Well if it sounded anything like her Grammy performance her label probably threatened to drop her if she didn't sort it out. :naughty:

i know! that was horrible!!! during her performance, Arjan tweeted "speechless" (and not in a good way, in response to my tweet "WTF?" to him)

:aah:

MIKA official @mikasounds 8 minutes ago

Flipping between Question time (which is kinda good tonight) and Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. They go surprisingly well together!

MIKA official @mikasounds 9 minutes ago

Home after a day of vocals in the studio watching tv and drinking red wine

It feels so warm to wake up and see that he tweeted again, even if I thought that it was a tweetless day.

Must say, that after he started to tweet every day, I stopped to wait for the new album so impatiently. Waiting is much pleasurable now.

I so hope that he will go on! Hope no-one will disappoint him in tweet land again.

I just hope that Mika's album isn't released at the same time as some big star's album. I know we think of Mika as a big star on this fanclub, but in the UK at least, he's been out of the loop for a long time and needs a bit of TV and radio exposure before the album comes.

I remember with TBWKTM, it came out the same time as Madonna's re-hashed-greatest-hits-and-not-much-else-album, and Vera Lynn's wartime-songs-which-should-RIP-album, and they both topped Mika.

So this time, I hope they avoid any legend's album dates and give the up-and-coming-legendary-album a chance to shine in the darkness

So this time, I hope they avoid any legend's album dates and give the up-and-coming-legendary-album a chance to shine in the darkness

I really hope it too. So - no March then...

Who's album is coming in April? and in May? We should do a calendar of potentially dangerous albums :biggrin2:

From MIKA's Fecbook page:

MIKA

We've got a fun little game for you, which will be launched by Mika next week. You'll need a pen and paper to take part, so get yourself prepared over the weekend and we'll give you more details about what to do soon... stay tuned!

... I'm curious about this already! :teehee:

MIKA

We've got a fun little game for you, which will be launched by Mika next week. You'll need a pen and paper to take part, so get yourself prepared over the weekend and we'll give you more details about what to do soon... stay tuned!

Pictionary:mf_rosetinted:

MIKA

pfff ya.. Will need ALL the weekend to find that pen and paper!.. Then i'll sit and wait

MIKA

Maybe we have to write the places where we want Mika performing and then send them to him :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA

Oh my gosh, I'm going to need longer than a weekend to prepare for that! Geesh. That WILL take some preparation. They only give us a day to find a pen, and a day to find paper! Madness.

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

pfff ya.. Will need ALL the weekend to find that pen and paper!.. Then i'll sit and wait

really :naughty:

Maybe we have to write the places where we want Mika performing and then send them to him :mf_rosetinted:

that would be grat idea, or maybe he needs some new idea for projects with his fans :aah:

Oh my gosh, I'm going to need longer than a weekend to prepare for that! Geesh. That WILL take some preparation. They only give us a day to find a pen, and a day to find paper! Madness.

:roftl:

too many :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Omg !! it's so cool !! I'm wondering what it can be ! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

finally smiley face :teehee:

:floor:

you guys crack me up!!:aah:

i am excited and curious though..:teehee:

what could the competion be??? maybe it's for who has the best pen & paper! ya'll better bring it, cuz i've got gold-glittered paper & a rainbow pen that Mika's sure to love :aah:

or maybe we have to write new lyrics for that he'll use in one of the new songs :teehee: ooh maybe we have to write better lyrics for Blame It On The Weather :aah:

if it is i bet Ingie will win :teehee:

what could the competion be??? maybe it's for who has the best pen & paper! ya'll better bring it, cuz i've got gold-glittered paper & a rainbow pen that Mika's sure to love :aah:

or maybe we have to write new lyrics for that he'll use in one of the new songs :teehee: ooh maybe we have to write better lyrics for Blame It On The Weather :aah:

That's right! I'm an absolute champion at ruining his lyrics:mf_rosetinted:

New lyrics to BIOTW

Stormy weather, I am soaking wet

If you, want my album, It's not ready yet, fanclub

Talk about it, that's what fanclubs do,

Just like Justin Bieber's, and Lady Gaga's too

So you can be the fanclub,

I will be the star

Let's go underwater

That's just the way things are

So I say, blame it on the twitter

you've got me tweeting all the time