Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TOP OF THE YEAR IN JUNE??? seriously Mika???

LOL.gif

:floor:

You can release it whenever you want, Mika. I found someone else to fangurl about :shun:

I wonder who it is. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Now I need to concentrate on finding a pen and paper for tomorrow's game.. I'm not sure I'll find them on time :shocked:

They did make the announcement of the game with such short notice indeed, I haven't had the time to prepare myself mentally at all because all I've been doing is trying to find that piece of paper and a pen. Really hard work, I'll have you know.

... :teehee:

:floor:

I wonder who it is. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

They did make the announcement of the game with such short notice indeed, I haven't had the time to prepare myself mentally at all because all I've been doing is trying to find that piece of paper and a pen. Really hard work, I'll have you know.

... :teehee:

I´m prepared for it for days allready:mf_rosetinted:...I put a lot of paper and pens everywhere aroud the flat! just in case I´ll need it any minute:mf_rosetinted:...tough preparation I tell ya:naughty:

You don't know him :mf_rosetinted:

:fangurl::fangurl:

Oh I see. My bad. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I´m prepared for it for days allready:mf_rosetinted:...I put a lot of paper and pens everywhere aroud the flat! just in case I´ll need it any minute:mf_rosetinted:...tough preparation I tell ya:naughty:

It is indeed. This is how I've been preparing, with the music and all. :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]DP3MFBzMH2o[/YOUTUBE]

It is indeed. This is how I've been preparing, with the music and all. :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]DP3MFBzMH2o[/YOUTUBE]

I don´t expect anything else from you:mf_rosetinted:good job :das: but:shocked::where is the pencil?

Once again... :fangurl::naughty:

You're not going to win... The winner will be either this guy...

[YOUTUBE]hEhutIEUq8k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

or this one...

[YOUTUBE]hqOBR_Xbw2I[/YOUTUBE]

You're not going to win... The winner will be either this guy...

[YOUTUBE]hEhutIEUq8k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

or this one...

[YOUTUBE]hqOBR_Xbw2I[/YOUTUBE]

I love Rémi Gaillard, he's brilliant! :lmfao:

Darn. If the Rocky preparation isn't enough for me to win this thing I might as well give up right now. :mf_rosetinted:

Strange...HOW could he find and RT others tweet, even though he didn't follow that twitterer? :naughty:

Through Frye (who he does follow, I think) . . .

David Birtwistle @BirtwistleDavid

@stephenfry

'Oh dear.... and I also see that there's a small mark on .̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨your phone screen'

I don't think it's so strange, that he's RTing something he finds funny.

No no, it's not that. It's just that I didn't realize he had retweeted it, and I saw that it was posted on the eighteenth. And that confused me cos he didn't tweet that day, but I have realised it was the original tweet that was posted that day :naughty:

My pencil is turning into a tree again. :mf_rosetinted:

stock-photo-pen-tree-in-hand-isolated-84664387.jpg

Obviously the FB page runs on Mikatime :rolls_eyes:

:lmfao:

i decided it wasn't gonna be today when i re-read the post and it said 'in the coming week'....:aah::aah:

Archived