Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MIKA official @mikasounds

Yo! Avoided the studio today and worked from home. Planning some pretty big exciting colabs/shows for the end of the year & next feb...

Am now watching Woody Allen movie 'Whatever it takes' i LOVE it. It's so funny & just absurd enough. Can't believe I hadn't seen it!

Yo! Avoided the studio today and worked from home. Planning some pretty big exciting colabs/shows for the end of the year & next feb...

Am now watching Woody Allen movie 'Whatever it takes' i LOVE it. It's so funny & just absurd enough. Can't believe I hadn't seen it!

Next Feb?!?! Wow thats Mikasoon! Maybe he thinks it's still early Dec 2011 :teehee:

To me it sounds more like tiring than exciting :sad:

The cute thought about his nice sitting and watching the telly was crossed by that NEXT February.

We still have THIS february, ffs!

So, the joke about summer I HOPE wasn't a joke :no:

But the bright side is that my kids will grow up till the next tour :naughty: So I will have more freedom.

Those aren't good news :no: I can't believe it, we have to wait another year for the new tour :sad: that makes me sad :tears:

I don't think he is tweeting about the tour here, but about some separate events. I am sure the tour will start this year :biggrin2:

I think you're right,it's not about the tour on his tweet.He's probably refers at some shows for the next year like Futuroscope from PARC'ZONE.It says in this article that they hope for a nocturnal show of Mika for 2013 since the project it's almost finished and the Parc's manager just confirmed the rumors: http://www.parczone.com/actu.php?idr=275#.TzuKyoniS8o.twitter (thanks to Eriko)

I think you're right,it's not about the tour on his tweet.He's probably refers at some shows for the next year like Futuroscope from PARC'ZONE.It says in this article that they hope for a nocturnal show of Mika for 2013 since the project it's almost finished and the Parc's manager just confirmed the rumors: http://www.parczone.com/actu.php?idr=275#.TzuKyoniS8o.twitter (thanks to Eriko)

French again! :doh:

What is a nocturnal show? This is in Vienna? What is he going to do there?

:blink::annoyed_h4h::crybaby:

Mika designed the new show at Futuroscope

C’est au travers d’une interview accordée à nos confrères de France Bleu Poitou que Dominique Hummel, le directeur du directoire du Futuroscope, a lâché l’information. Le chanteur à succès Mika réalisera un tout nouveau spectacle pour la saison 2013 du parc Français. D’après le responsable, les musiques de Danse avec les robots devraient également être modifiées. Enfin, divers aménagements seront réalisés au niveau des files d’attente et de l’entrée.

A kind and fine translation:

It is through an interview with our colleagues in France Poitou Blue Dominique Hummel, executive director of the Futuroscope, has released information. The successful singer Mika will perform a brand new show for the 2013 season of the French fleet. According to the head, the music dances with robots should also be amended. Finally, various arrangements will be made ​​at the queues and entry.

http://www.parkstrip.fr/2012/02/mika-concoit-le-nouveau-spectacle-du.html

Archived