Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL!

@mikasounds 4:46 PM - 21 Feb 12

good day, got locked out of my house today. I had to get a lawyer to prove that I was allowed a key and explain how I lost 5 sets already...

:roftl::roftl:omm:roftl:

so...somewherea around the world are 5 keys to mikas house?:aah: now that would be a good game:mf_rosetinted: (and I don´t even need paper and a pen:mf_rosetinted:)

so...somewherea around the world are 5 keys to mikas house?:aah: now that would be a good game:mf_rosetinted: (and I don´t even need paper and a pen:mf_rosetinted:)

LOL!....nice idea (for us...not for Mika :naughty:) :roftl:!

Yes that would be a great contest!

Find Mika's lost keys. They must be somewhere in London... or LA... or France.

The 5 winners get tickets to his gigs in 2013.

Yes that would be a great contest!

Find Mika's lost keys. They must be somewhere in London... or LA... or France.

The 5 winners get tickets to his gigs in 2013.

I would rather keep a key to myself :naughty:

Mika designed the new show at Futuroscope

C’est au travers d’une interview accordée à nos confrères de France Bleu Poitou que Dominique Hummel, le directeur du directoire du Futuroscope, a lâché l’information. Le chanteur à succès Mika réalisera un tout nouveau spectacle pour la saison 2013 du parc Français. D’après le responsable, les musiques de Danse avec les robots devraient également être modifiées. Enfin, divers aménagements seront réalisés au niveau des files d’attente et de l’entrée.

A kind and fine translation:

It is through an interview with our colleagues in France Poitou Blue Dominique Hummel, executive director of the Futuroscope, has released information. The successful singer Mika will perform a brand new show for the 2013 season of the French fleet. According to the head, the music dances with robots should also be amended. Finally, various arrangements will be made ​​at the queues and entry.

http://www.parkstrip.fr/2012/02/mika-concoit-le-nouveau-spectacle-du.html

i can read the english but wtf does it mean? :aah:

If I could draw better than 6 year old kid, I would enter this competition. Sadly, I can't :lol3:

sadly i draw worse than a 6-year-old but that's not going to stop me from entering. maybe they'll take pity on me :naughty:

exactly my thought:naughty:

the winner gets the possibility to enter mikas house whenever he/she wants :das:

as much as i'd love to enter Mika's house and poke around whenever i want... i'd hope he's changed the locks!

sadly i draw worse than a 6-year-old but that's not going to stop me from entering. maybe they'll take pity on me :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Then I have a chance too, perhaps I should enter :roftl: The only thing that scares me, is that someone might see my doodle in Mika's Facebook gallery :shocked: I believe they will put every drawing there, like they did with the Tofu-doll pictures :naughty:

as much as i'd love to enter Mika's house and poke around whenever i want... i'd hope he's changed the locks!

I have no doubt in that :teehee:

LOL!

good day, got locked out of my house today. I had to get a lawyer to prove that I was allowed a key and explain how I lost 5 sets already...

:lmfao:

LOL indeed! Poor Mika!

I wish he had explained in that tweet how he lost all the previous keys. I'm curious about it now. :teehee:

@mikasounds

now back in studio working on Make You Happy. its dreamy, think Royksopp meets Bjork meets Kings of Convenience and MJ...

4:58 PM - 21 Feb 12

Björk you say?! :mf_lustslow:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Then I have a chance too, perhaps I should enter :roftl:The only thing that scares me, is that someone might see my doodle in Mika's Facebook gallery :shocked: I believe they will put every drawing there, like they did with the Tofu-doll pictures :naughty:

+1... :teehee:

I think you're right,it's not about the tour on his tweet.He's probably refers at some shows for the next year like Futuroscope from PARC'ZONE.It says in this article that they hope for a nocturnal show of Mika for 2013 since the project it's almost finished and the Parc's manager just confirmed the rumors: http://www.parczone.com/actu.php?idr=275#.TzuKyoniS8o.twitter (thanks to Eriko)

Wow! that's really interesting and exciting! Thanks for sharing, I hadn't seen this anywhere.

For those who are not sure about the translation, it basically says that it was confirmed on a local radio station by the director of the Futuroscope Park (kind of theme park near Poitiers, France) that Mika is designing their new show for 2013.. I'm sure it will be mind-blowing! :thumb_yello:

Wow! that's really interesting and exciting! Thanks for sharing, I hadn't seen this anywhere.

For those who are not sure about the translation, it basically says that it was confirmed on a local radio station by the director of the Futuroscope Park (kind of theme park near Poitiers, France) that Mika is designing their new show for 2013.. I'm sure it will be mind-blowing! :thumb_yello:

My pleasure! :thumb_yello: I think it's great,can't wait for this :wub2:

Can you tell me, does it say if he is performing or designing?

In the first link it just says that Mika will participate in the new show, and in the link that Christine posted, they use the word 'réaliser' which means to make/to carry out.. You can't use this word to mean 'perform' or 'give' a gig.. So I assumed it was a big project, not just a one-off show. It's all quite vague at the moment

In the first link it just says that Mika will participate in the new show, and in the link that Christine posted, they use the word 'réaliser' which means to make/to carry out.. You can't use this word to mean 'perform' or 'give' a gig.. So I assumed it was a big project, not just a one-off show. It's all quite vague at the moment

LOL!

Oh, poor Boss!

I love such type of tweets :wub2:

Those funny stories, like about the queue to the dentist, red washing machines, giant tooth dreams, so on :roftl:

I think he is designing this show wich is every night,for several years.From 2009 to the end of 2012 they had this one:"Le Mystère de la Note Bleue" (The Mystery of the Blue Note) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdJPOlkNY8M ,and now they decided to "strike hard" asking Mika for his participation. :teehee:

Thanks for explaining this! i'm so curious if this'll really happen & what it'll be like :boing:

Archived