Fmbm

I think he is designing this show wich is every night,for several years.From 2009 to the end of 2012 they had this one:"Le Mystère de la Note Bleue" (The Mystery of the Blue Note) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdJPOlkNY8M ,and now they decided to "strike hard" asking Mika for his participation. :teehee:

It's good news. But it would be better news if it was a UK project and not *yawns till jaw cracks* France again.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Then I have a chance too, perhaps I should enter :roftl: The only thing that scares me, is that someone might see my doodle in Mika's Facebook gallery :shocked: I believe they will put every drawing there, like they did with the Tofu-doll pictures :naughty:

They will :naughty:

I'm actually finished with mine, but it's absolutely not wining material.:roftl:

I can at least boast about the fact that my doodle have a lot of Mika references. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm actually finished with mine, but it's absolutely not wining material.:roftl:

I can at least boast about the fact that my doodle have a lot of Mika references. :mf_rosetinted:

Damn, now I really don't want to send mine.. Compared to others, mine is complete crap :naughty: Oh well, who cares, as kreacher said, maybe they'll take pity on me :roftl:

But is it just me, or some of them have nothing to do with Mika :blink:

I just went through all of those, they're good! And I love how there's a Mika who posted his drawings. :teehee:

I'm definitely not taking part of this competition, I'm so bad at drawing. When I read the word 'doodle' all I could think about was giraffes and cats because that's what I usually doodle at school. I don't think they're looking for either of those things. :naughty:

Oh wow they are very good! I really don't think some of them have just been doodling since yesterday. :roftl: Still it's a good way to show off Mika related drawings because I know a lot of people have done this kind of thing already.

Mika said he wanted to do a fan art exhibition so I guess this is a good start. :naughty:

Damn, now I really don't want to send mine.. Compared to others, mine is complete crap :naughty: Oh well, who cares, as kreacher said, maybe they'll take pity on me :roftl:

You already drew something? *curious to see what it's like* :teehee:

Oh wow they are very good! I really don't think some of them have just been doodling since yesterday. :roftl: Still it's a good way to show off Mika related drawings because I know a lot of people have done this kind of thing already.

I thought so too. I guess they missed the "we want you to draw a very quick doodle" part. :naughty: Still, very nice work, I wouldn't be able to create anything like that.

And to all of you who have the same problem as I do, I think here's a nice picture we all can relate to.

416418_700b.jpg

:roftl:

He's probably refers at some shows for the next year like Futuroscope from PARC'ZONE.It says in this article that they hope for a nocturnal show of Mika for 2013 since the project it's almost finished and the Parc's manager just confirmed the rumors: http://www.parczone.com/actu.php?idr=275#.TzuKyoniS8o.twitter (thanks to Eriko)

For those who are not sure about the translation, it basically says that it was confirmed on a local radio station by the director of the Futuroscope Park (kind of theme park near Poitiers, France) that Mika is designing their new show for 2013.. I'm sure it will be mind-blowing! :thumb_yello:

This is absof*ckinglutely awesome! :mf_lustslow:

Thank you both! :flowers2:

You already drew something? *curious to see what it's like* :teehee:

Yes, did it yesterday, but haven't sent it yet :naughty: And you want to see it? Oh my, I need to change my name then, so nobody could recognize it's mine :roftl:

And to all of you who have the same problem as I do, I think here's a nice picture we all can relate to.

416418_700b.jpg

:roftl:

I laughed for about 5 minutes :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: It's definitely my case :roftl:

can someone post the content of the things on Facebook? I can't access it in Vietnam :no: thanks in advance

:wink2:

Send Us Your Doodles!

As promised, we've got a fun little game for you. On 2nd March it’s National Doodle Day here in the UK and to celebrate, we want you to draw a very quick doodle based around Mika and his artwork.

A doodle is an absent-minded scribble, rough drawings you do without putting too much thought into it - you don't need to be the best artist to doodle, so give it go!

Once you've drawn your doodle by hand, take a photo or scan it, then email it to us at mikacompetition@googlemail.com and we'll put the best ones in a Facebook gallery.

Include your name and postal address in the email because our favourite will receive a special prize which we'll tell you about soon...

Get your entries in by 1st March, we look forward to seeing them! We’ll announce the winner on 2nd March, on National Doodle Day!

After thinking about it long and hard, I decided to draw something too. I think I have a good chance at winning this thing.

This is Mika, flying kites (aka me).

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb385/flyingkites/SAM_0991.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

:wub2: it's simple in that it looks effortless & the message is immediate, like a doodle should be. :thumb_yello:

btw i just got it :doh: Mika is flying you :teehee:

Oh Futuroscope seems so nice! I needed to do discuss a part of France for school and I mentioned Fututoscope :)

I wish he would design a show for Disneyland, that would be awesome :biggrin2:

Yes, and that would get him better known in the USA. It's one of the places where he needs the publicity.

:wink2:

Send Us Your Doodles!

As promised, we've got a fun little game for you. On 2nd March it’s National Doodle Day here in the UK and to celebrate, we want you to draw a very quick doodle based around Mika and his artwork.

A doodle is an absent-minded scribble, rough drawings you do without putting too much thought into it - you don't need to be the best artist to doodle, so give it go!

Once you've drawn your doodle by hand, take a photo or scan it, then email it to us at mikacompetition@googlemail.com and we'll put the best ones in a Facebook gallery.

Include your name and postal address in the email because our favourite will receive a special prize which we'll tell you about soon...

Get your entries in by 1st March, we look forward to seeing them! We’ll announce the winner on 2nd March, on National Doodle Day!

Oh em gee! :excite: thank you for posting, and in fact Doodling is the thing I do everyday :aah:

shall get ready soon :das:

NOOOO it was just a joke! :lmfao::lmao: I would never send it, I just tried to be funny. :teehee:

You should try, I'm sure Mika would love it too :lmfao:

Btw, was your doodle posted on FB? Me thinks so. :das:

No, it's not mine :mf_rosetinted:

You should try, I'm sure Mika would love it too :lmfao:

I bet it would be more amusing to him if he actually knew the story behind it. :naughty:

I was totally joking though, I'm not taking part of this thing. :roftl:

No, it's not mine :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I see. :mf_rosetinted: Well, to the person whose doodle it actually is: you're a genius! That's one of my favourites so far, the bear and the "top of the year" cracked me up so badly! :lmfao: Good job!

... But I guess I shouldn't address this to you, since it's not your drawing right? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I bet it would be more amusing to him if he actually knew the story behind it.

I was totally joking though, I'm not taking part of this thing. :roftl:

But why?? It's so lovely :roftl: I have it as my desktop wallpaper at the moment, hope you don't mind :naughty:

Oh I see. :mf_rosetinted: Well, to the person whose doodle it actually is: you're a genius! That's one of my favourites so far, the bear and the "top of the year" cracked me up so badly! :lmfao: Good job!

It's not mine, I have no idea what you're talking about :dunno::mf_rosetinted:

... But I guess I shouldn't address this to you, since it's not your drawing right? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

That's right :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I will never admit it's mine:mf_rosetinted:

But why?? It's so lovely :roftl: I have it as my desktop wallpaper at the moment, hope you don't mind :naughty:

OMG! :lmao: Be my guest!

I just realized I might have copied Mair. :teehee: She sent me this note with a picture of Mika flying a kite, but I can't remember if it was an actual kite or me. Sorry if I did Mair! Yours was much better anyway. :teehee:

I will never admit it's mine:mf_rosetinted:

I think you just did. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Archived