Fmbm

Uh oh! From Mika's FB:

What Is A Doodle? Competition Update

We're overwhelmed by all the art we're receiving from Mika fans, thank you!

But there seems to be some confusion over what a doodle is. Some of the pictures we are receiving are far too elaborate to be proper doodles - a doodle should be a quick absent-minded scribble you do without putting too much thought into it, perhaps a little 2 minute drawing you do on the cover of your notebook or whilst on the phone to your friend. Not a colourful drawing that takes a lot of thought and effort!

However, all the pictures are brilliant and we want to show you a selection of all the best ones, so we’re opening the gallery up to all Mika-inspired artworks – doodles, decorated shoes, paintings, everything...

We’ll tell you what the prizes are later in the week, so keep checking back.

Keep your doodles and artworks coming in! Just send them to mikacompetition@gmail.com and check the gallery to see the pictures. Don’t forget to comment and tell us which ones you like and why.

Good luck!

i'm glad they cleared that up! if one that's painted or obviously more than a doodle won i'd have been very disappointed :aah:

i'm dying to know what the prizes are!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was just doodling and then a rep came in and i had to hide my doodle - felt like i was back in high school!!:roftl:

Busted! :floor:

I think you should take part. You can draw a cat named Mika who's sitting on a giraffe. :lmfao:

That's a brilliant idea! :roftl: And somehow it reminded me of this:

MIKACHU the KITTEN!!!!!!!

MikachuKitten.jpg

No, I'm serious! If I could pick a winner, it would be you and I'm not kidding :naughty: your drawing is funny and definitely a doodle :roftl: If Mika's Facebook team has a sense of humor, they will think the same :teehee:

Oh how I wish you actually were on his Facebook team. :roftl:

I think you should take part. You can draw a cat named Mika who's sitting on a giraffe.

That's a brilliant idea! :roftl:

Hey, I think I saw a singing giraffe in the gallery, was it yours? :das:

Oh how I wish you actually were on his Facebook team. :roftl:

Come on, send it :aah: your doodle is perfect :mf_lustslow:

Yeh, somehow it isn't fair that people that did spend alot of time on the doodles don't get prizes, because they put too much effort in and it is no longer 'a doodle'. :naughty:

Yeah, I agree! :thumb_yello:

You want your drawing to look good, and want to put much effort into it. :naughty:

It's hard to know when to stop, when you crossed the line and the drawing isn't a doodle anymore.

And how do you know how the judges will judge? :dunno:

i'm dying to know what the prizes are!

So am I! :teehee:

Hey, I think I saw a singing giraffe in the gallery, was it yours? :das:

I saw that too! :roftl: It wasn't done by me though, I swear.

Come on, send it :aah: your doodle is perfect :mf_lustslow:

If they're giving out some sweet ol' eyeball t-shirts I'll definitely participate. :naughty:

Yeh, somehow it isn't fair that people that did spend alot of time on the doodles don't get prizes, because they put too much effort in and it is no longer 'a doodle'. :naughty:

*fingers crossed*

But in the first post, it was explained what a doodle was, so why are people ignoring that and doing works of art? And is doing elaborate drawings fair to those who have done actual doodles?

I'm glad that it's been explained again, for those who have done doodles the way they are usually done:biggrin2:

Yeah, I agree! :thumb_yello:

You want your drawing to look good, and want to put much effort into it. :naughty:

It's hard to know when to stop, when you crossed the line and the drawing isn't a doodle anymore.

And how do you know how the judges will judge? :dunno:

But that's not what they are asking for.

If they wanted artwork, that's what they'd have asked for, but they asked for doodles, which are just scribbles or little pics done with a pen or pencil, when you are bored, or chatting on the phone.

The pics I've seen are artwork, not doodles.

And this is how i do it...:naughty:

sagaki-5-600x444.jpg

B*tch pleaaase:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

Careful Ingie, he may steal that for the artwork. :naughty:

Pff, I doubt the lovely people of the Mika Facebook will approve of something as unhappy and uncheerful:naughty:

But that's not what they are asking for.

If they wanted artwork, that's what they'd have asked for, but they asked for doodles, which are just scribbles or little pics done with a pen or pencil, when you are bored, or chatting on the phone.

The pics I've seen are artwork, not doodles.

A lot of the pictures are not doodles, and I'm glad they don't will be judge as doodles because that would be unfair to the other contesters. But then there are artworks that I don't know if they're doodles or not, eg:

'Cause I think that one is amazing, but will it be judge as a doodle? :dunno:

A lot of the pictures are not doodles, and I'm glad they don't will be judge as doodles because that would be unfair to the other contesters. But then there are artworks that I don't know if they're doodles or not, eg:

i'd call that a doodle, but my question is is it Mikaish?

I would call that a doodle, a good hour long chat on the phone would produce that :wink2:

That is a doodle, but it certainly isn't a 2 minute doodle.

Didn't they say a doodle that would take about two minutes to do?

Archived