Fmbm

I followed the story for months. It looks like she met him months ago at her working place and she bothered him and he told her off. Now she can´t cope with the situation and comes up every now and then and tells made up stories. But really she isn´t important enough that Mika or his family and friends would think about her for a minute, so better we forget her as soon as possible.

I so agree with you :thumb_yello:

Those people are not worth following ...:no:

And I hope Mika will twit soon too :wink2:

When he doesn't twit for a while,usually I start twiting rimes to him :roftl::roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can we leave that story alone and move on?

i am not a fan of stranger's conversation being brought onto MFC

we have no idea who it is, what she is going on about.

it's ok if it's about a concert description and so on, but this is obviously not our business.

let's move on please! :freak:

I followed the story for months. It looks like she met him months ago at her working place and she bothered him and he told her off. Now she can´t cope with the situation and comes up every now and then and tells made up stories. But really she isn´t important enough that Mika or his family and friends would think about her for a minute, so better we forget her as soon as possible.

ooh, got it

can we leave that story alone and move on?

i am not a fan of stranger's conversation being brought onto MFC

we have no idea who it is, what she is going on about.

it's ok if it's about a concert description and so on, but this is obviously not our business.

let's move on please! :freak:

Sorry :biggrin2: dead and buried now dfa22f5e516929807d8392d8846b06f5-d2zjwja.gif

Did I tell you about that time Mika like came over to my house totally unexpected, dressed like Eminem and then like went totally nuts on my ceiling and painted a masterpiece Michelangelo would be like totally jealous of like you know. And like he also rapped and like he did Candy shop by 50 cent and then he like walked out and I'm like still with a trauma so like yeah.

Did I tell you about that time Mika like came over to my house totally unexpected, dressed like Eminem and then like went totally nuts on my ceiling and painted a masterpiece Michelangelo would be like totally jealous of like you know. And like he also rapped and like he did Candy shop by 50 cent and then he like walked out and I'm like still with a trauma so like yeah.

:teehee: He did the exact same thing to me too. :teehee:

Did I tell you about that time Mika like came over to my house totally unexpected, dressed like Eminem and then like went totally nuts on my ceiling and painted a masterpiece Michelangelo would be like totally jealous of like you know.

Shame you have not tweeted it yet. The number of your followers would have doubled within a day. :insane:

Shame you have not tweeted it yet. The number of your followers would have doubled within a day. :insane:

I don't want to brag about it and keep my intimate relationship with Mika a secret, because like you know, we're like super close and stuff:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:teehee: He did the exact same thing to me too. :teehee:

I thought I was the only one! :shocked:

:roftl::roftl:

*gets serious again*

he did that in my neighbourhoud too:mf_rosetinted: things are getting creepy

:roftl::roftl:you're so bad..!!

On your ceiling? :shun:

Look what he did to me when he was at my house

bodypaint.jpg

And what I did to him when he was finished

tumblr_lhsw5dx0vD1qbmwcso1_500.jpg

tongue.gif

Ingie, could you keep your personal life off of MFC please?

We are not trained to deal with the trauma and drama this may cause to some members when your freak encounter becomes public knowledge.

:naughty::aah:

We are not trained to deal with the trauma and drama this may cause to some members when your freak encounter becomes public knowledge.

Yeah, Ingster, you show-off!!!:mf_rosetinted:

I apologise. I shouldn't have done it. Mika doesn't like it when I do it. His own fault though. He totally like cheated on me. Even though we weren't like dating or anything or nothing but I felt this deep connection and shizzle and I thought we were like exclusive ya know. Whatevah, I shall just send him blame tweets because he will like totally read them and hit me up right away. Like you know:mf_rosetinted:

I apologise. I shouldn't have done it. Mika doesn't like it when I do it. His own fault though. He totally like cheated on me. Even though we weren't like dating or anything or nothing but I felt this deep connection and shizzle and I thought we were like exclusive ya know. Whatevah, I shall just send him blame tweets because he will like totally read them and hit me up right away. Like you know:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

oh girl!!!!

just started crying!

(how can ya do that to me?!)

like he didn't like promise you anything you know so the thing with me wasn't cheating so like stop blabbering about us and leave us like at peace :mf_rosetinted:

like he didn't like promise you anything you know so the thing with me wasn't cheating so like stop blabbering about us and leave us like at peace :mf_rosetinted:

Biiiitccch pleaaasseee! Ya dunno what happened that time da bar closed and I was like supah cold and freezing and we like went to his car and yeah:mf_rosetinted:

Archived