Fmbm

"Forgive me, but the new Mika record... the songs are so painfully great and I'm pinching myself getting to run around with them. Ouch"

greg wells tweet...

:clap::yay::yay:just getting me more excited! is it next yr yet??

It really makes me smile to read Greg's tweet. Have no doubt that the songs are going to be that great like he said. Soooo excited about the new album:biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Forgive me, but the new Mika record... the songs are so painfully great and I'm pinching myself getting to run around with them. Ouch"

greg wells tweet...

Such a tease:mf_rosetinted:

greg wells tweet...

Such a tease:mf_rosetinted:

from Mika's facebook:

"We've been a little quiet these past few days but that doesn't mean we've forgotten you! We've been uncovering some archive Mika footage to share with you, so relax, take it easy and check out this funny little clip from the old video blogs. Enjoy!"

[YOUTUBE]WjB8bewD1V8[/YOUTUBE]

they simply make fun of us...video which is more than 3 years? c'mon!We want sth new,not hoary old chestnuts:sneaky2:

from Mika's facebook:

"We've been a little quiet these past few days but that doesn't mean we've forgotten you! We've been uncovering some archive Mika footage to share with you, so relax, take it easy and check out this funny little clip from the old video blogs. Enjoy!"

they simply make fun of us...video which is more than 3 years? c'mon!We want sth new,not hoary old chestnuts:sneaky2:

'We've been uncovering'...?

Oh god. They don't understand how many times I've watched the old blogs in hope of new ones like it :roftl:

But at least they try :blush-anim-cl:

from Mika's facebook:

:thumb_yello:

A couple of comments on there, are a little snippy, not the ones about the the video being uncovered, but a couple of others.

So I'm thinking he's going to need to do a lot of SERIOUS promo for the new album, especially here and in the US.

A couple of comments on there, are a little snippy, not the ones about the the video being uncovered, but a couple of others.

So I'm thinking he's going to need to do a lot of SERIOUS promo for the new album, especially here and in the US.

yea i saw those..thought about reporting them as abuse...but then i thought someone being rude isn't necessarily 'abusive' :emot-sad:

Many of us have been saying that all year.

Honestly I don't think Mika wants a career in the US. Even Yelle puts more effort into touring North America and catering to her fan base and the woman barely speaks any English!

from Mika's facebook:

Yeah it's a bit of an insult. Even for newer fans. These vids are all out there if you care to look. I hate how they talk to us in these bulletins and so on, as if we were idiots.

Yeah it's a bit of an insult. Even for newer fans. These vids are all out there if you care to look. I hate how they talk to us in these bulletins and so on, as if we were idiots.

Yep, they use this superior tone that makes feel like a moron...

"might"??

Of course he reads them!! Who do you think is posting those vids and being awake all night waiting for us to comment them?

:mf_rosetinted:

It's like they think they are talking to a bunch of easily impressed kids. Maybe that's his target audience?

In Spain,it is. Since he released the WAG video, Spain mostly focussed its promo in teenagers. And it worked. If you ever come to a gig in Spain, be carefull.... thousands of hormones are wandering around the queue....:roftl:

In Spain,it is. Since he released the WAG video, Spain mostly focussed its promo in teenagers. And it worked. If you ever come to a gig in Spain, be carefull.... thousands of hormones are wandering around the queue....:roftl:

I don't have the will or the energy. I suppose they all want to marry him?:rolls_eyes:

Archived