"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

I think you can,just to trust yourself,but I dont trust MIKA anymore:aah:

Is there anyone who STILL trust his words? :mf_rosetinted:

We are strong! We're able to wait! We want that album PURRFECT! He knows how to make us proud, so waiting not a problem :mf_rosetinted:

Can you wait for another 3 year too? :teehee:

OMG I'm getting more and more pessimistic about this... :mf_rosetinted:

Is there anyone who STILL trust his words? :mf_rosetinted:

His words aren't trusted without backup. There is backup though- we've heard a couple of the new songs, seen pics of him working with people. Just have faith- he's mika (obviously!) and we're his fans:naughty:

Some of the stuff he says in interviews probably isn't true, but he certainly speaks French so that one isn't a lie. I'm not sure about the story of him walking the streets of Paris at night alone when he was a kid though. Ah, mika, he's so funny and mysterious!

Right but we should be patient and trust in him :naughty: and one day that "almost done" will come true :wink2: I think sooner than later :biggrin2:

I know :blush-anim-cl: I have a lot of patience and I have no problem with waiting.. I'm just a little bit (actually, A LOT) tired of "soon", "top of the year", "almost" and things like that. I would love not to hear these words ever again from Mika :aah: I can wait a month or even more if it's needed, but the next tweet I want to read from him is something like "Hey guys! Just finished my album. Next week I'll announce the release date" :pinkbow: