"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

Well, he's tired so it's likely to be even more 'almost done' than last time. I seriously can't wait for the day he says that it's done. I'll be skipping about like a mad person!:roftl:

Well, he's tired so it's likely to be even more 'almost done' than last time. I seriously can't wait for the day he says that it's done. I'll be skipping about like a mad person!:roftl:

Ive been daydreaming of the day this happens. I'll be all :sleep_1: in the morning then i'll log on to MFC like :fisch: then i'll see that there's new posts in the twitter thread and i'll be :thumb_yello: then i'll see he tweeted the released date and then :excite::fangurl::yay::kachinga::clap:

or maybe i'll just :stretcher:

Ive been daydreaming of the day this happens. I'll be all :sleep_1: in the morning then i'll log on to MFC like :fisch: then i'll see that there's new posts in the twitter thread and i'll be :thumb_yello: then i'll see he tweeted the released date and then :excite::fangurl::yay::kachinga::clap:

or maybe i'll just :stretcher:

I 've been like that for 3 months! from the time that I thought 'top of the year' :lmfao:

Just a quick correction to be made.. Mika told me that "Karen" will not be on the album.. It might be on the duluxe album or a bonus track but not on the main album.

Hope this helps

So I have to buy Deluxe Album :wub2:

Wow micafan! Do you know mika in person? Where did you here this? I assumed he tweeted it but he didn't! sorry, it's probably something obvious but I'm curious!

She and Mika throw tea parties every Wednesday.

Wrong answer. They throw whisky parties every Saturday night... And don´t pretend you have never been to those parties :mf_rosetinted:

Fine! But it's M's fault. He forced me to drink alcoholic beverages when I was still a minor.

I had a dream that he was workin on the album on my computer and he gave me the first ever copy. That would have been incredible , but it was only a dream. :(

I have had a couple of dreams where I come across Mika and he's playing the album. Once the song was Underwater and it sounded amazing. :mf_lustslow: And last week I had a dream about a new song and it sounded very "Mika" because of his vocals but I realized it was a song by The Chain (friends of Jimmy's). It was also very good. :naughty:

What's a 'pom pom pom'?

She's holding pom poms:

Cheerleader.gif

Just a quick correction to be made.. Mika told me that "Karen" will not be on the album.. It might be on the duluxe album or a bonus track but not on the main album.

Hope this helps

Mika tweeted the opposite: he confirmed to someone that 'Karen' would be on the album. :wink2:

However, it is likely to apprear only on the French version so whatever Mika says to anyone can be interpreted as the truth later on :teehee:

as for the lyrics

"standing on the field with your pretty pom pom, now your working at the movies selling popular corn..." :blink:

- I am pretty sure it is pop corn. Besides 'popular corn' not really making sense, it does not even rhyme with pom pom.

Mika tweeted the opposite: he confirmed to someone that 'Karen' would be on the album. :wink2:

However, it is likely to apprear only on the French version so whatever Mika says to anyone can be interpreted as the truth later on :teehee:

as for the lyrics

"standing on the field with your pretty pom pom, now your working at the movies selling popular corn..." :blink:

- I am pretty sure it is pop corn. Besides 'popular corn' not really making sense, it does not even rhyme with pom pom.

these teasers make me more and more crazy....I tried to wait patiently but he teases me again! :sneaky2:

as for the lyrics

I imagine Mika singing the "popular corn" bit like "pop-ula-con", so it actually rhymes with pom pom a little but I'm just daydreaming :aah: I want this album to be released so badly!

I imagine Mika singing the "popular corn" bit like "pop-ula-con", so it actually rhymes with pom pom a little but I'm just daydreaming :aah:

pɒm pɒm - pɒp kɔːn

pɒm pɒm - pɒpjələ kɔːn :blink: 4 syllables vs 2 - I can't imagine it but we'll see I guess :dunno:

Him tweeting these words would not even mean it's his lyrics but the word 'pom pom' makes it sound really Mika-like, I admit :teehee:

Edited by suzie

as for the lyrics

I don't think he is talking about pop corn.

It sounds to me like he is refering to films that are well liked, but corny.

It sounds to me like he is refering to films that are well liked, but corny.

I'm not sure what he is trying to say. At first I thought that he tried to contrast the two actions (previously on the field with pretty pom poms vs now at the movies selling whatever they are selling...) but these two actions don't really seem be in contrast, whatever the object of the selling is... :dunno: I mean, neither is meant to be the highlight of one's life, is it? Perhaps cheerleaders would disagree with me though :teehee:

Edited by suzie

I'm not sure what he is trying to say. At first I thought that he tried to contrast the two actions (previously on the field with pretty pom poms vs now at the movies selling whatever they are selling...) but these two actions don't really seem be in contrast, whatever the object of the selling is... :dunno: I mean, neither is meant to be the highlight of one's life, is it? Perhaps cheerleaders would disagree with me though :teehee:

Possibly it's about a teenager who once was popular, on the cheerleading team, but ended up in a regular job, not being the darling of the school anymore.