"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

After waiting 18 months for this album, 50 minutes of music doesn't seem like enough. It had better be good music.

for what it,s worth, in the newspaper article announcing he will play in Montreal in August, the person who booked the festival's shows said she was told album MIGHt be out before he comes here

Basically Record Companies announce releasing date 1~2 months before that releasing day. We never knows releasing date till beginning of May and it could mean that we will never hear TOOL before festivals. I fear that the Live festival set leaks new songs too much and when the album is really out no one gets intrested in listening his album any more... The worst scenario that I have atm...

:wait:impatiently waiting....

If Mika sings (leaks) several main single cut-able 3rd album songs on summer festivals without releasing the entire album...that would be one of the worst mistake he could ever do in his pop career, I'm sure :mf_rosetinted:

Me too. That's why I want this album to be out before festivals. But then again, if TOOL won't be out before then, I still wanna hear the new songs live. So, basically

I don't know what I want

Faith is the last we have to lose :crossed:

It's probably too much to ask, but I still hope he will release this album before all the festivals :blush-anim-cl:

Don't forget he also loves to say "I can't wait to share it all with you" The longer he takes to release this album, the bigger expectations I have.. And I start to fear that soon it will be impossible for this album to meet the expectations I have

:dunno: if he does not start this promoting this month or next before those festivals I do not expect the album until September..but I don't know what to think and say :mf_rosetinted:

:wait: --> is the perfect smiley!!!!

he keeps babbling how long he´s ben workingon it, and that it´s basicly ready... but he´s not sharing aaaaaaaaanything with us... mayb he just fells like teasing us?:mf_rosetinted:

I just can't understand what he is waiting for, if the album is finished (I'm not so sure about that). Shouldn't he start promoting it already?

Yeah! :sneaky2: just Melachi has heard the record totally finished :mf_rosetinted: that's not fair and we are :wait:

I can't believe it's already May (of 2012!) and we basically know nothing about this record. No release date, no first (international) single, no songs previews.. NOTHING

I guess some fans are better than others

at waiting for a new album to drop:

[YOUTUBE]JbLiX1y8QPs&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by A. Clay

I think it was when he went to Cannes for the NRJ Awards but correct me if I'm wrong :blush-anim-cl: I heard something about a competition ( don't know which) and the person who won could have the chance to heard the new record before anyone else :teehee:

It was competition in FB at the time of Victoires de La Musique ;)

Edited by BiaIchihara

Oh Yes,I remember now :doh: only for French people! Thanks,Christine,for telling us :thumb_yello:

lol I remember I was so damn angry....:naughty: But I calmed down when they said its not Mika's fault.. Tho it still buggs me..:sneaky2:

I want to hear it!!!! >.<

I'm starting to think this will happen....:mf_rosetinted:

MIKA: My album is out tomorrow :mikacool:

MIKA FANS: :shocked::jawdrop::fangurl:

Mika would never say such thing to us.. He's not like that :no:

I mean, it is more likely that someone from MFC would tell us "hey guys, I was at the music store today and they are selling Mika's 3rd album. Did you guys knew it was released yesterday? :shocked:"

:mf_rosetinted:

I mean, it is more likely that someone from MFC would tell us "hey guys, I was at the music store today and they are selling Mika's 3rd album. Did you guys knew it was released yesterday? :shocked:"

I'm just worried my dad will find out before me on the radio like he did last time :mf_rosetinted:

Really?? :shocked: it will be this way?? omg, I expected a big announcement :blush-anim-cl: I don't know how it works this, sadly I wasn't here for the other albums :huh:

Edited by Mikasister

Really?? :shocked: it will be this way?? omg, I expected a big announcement :blush-anim-cl: I don't know how it works this, sadly I wasn't here for the other albums :huh:

For TBWKTM I seem to recall a date showing up on a music shop website before there was any announcement. Billboard used to be reliable in publishing release dates to their artist pages but Mika isn't much on their radar these days.

I think, as with all things Mika, we will hear it leaked somewhere before there is an "official" announcement.

I'm just worried my dad will find out before me on the radio like he did last time :mf_rosetinted:

I know that feeling.. My friend was the one who told me that Mika's coming to Lithuania two years ago :aah:

I hope not, I'm just kidding :naughty: I wasn't here before TBWKTM too, but I know that MFCers had the release date at least 3 months before the album came out :wait:

I know that feeling.. My friend was the one who told me that Mika's coming to Lithuania two years ago :aah:

That has never happened to me. I'm pretty sure I know some things before Mika does. :lmfao:

For TBWKTM I seem to recall a date showing up on a music shop website before there was any announcement. Billboard used to be reliable in publishing release dates to their artist pages but Mika isn't much on their radar these days.

I think, as with all things Mika, we will hear it leaked somewhere before there is an "official" announcement.

I hope so. But it will be here that official announcement? or on twitter or mikasounds or his record company? where?

That has never happened to me. I'm pretty sure I know some things before Mika does. :lmfao:

:lmfao:

I hope so. But it will be here that official announcement? or on twitter or mikasounds or his record company? where?

I'm not worried. Christine will announce officially here before twitter or mikasounds. :mikacool:

Well, it was all over the Lithuanian news and she just happened to wake up earlier than me :naughty: I got quite a few messages that day, everyone wanted to make sure I know that Mika is coming. Funny thing, I wasn't even sure if I should go :doh: I was a fan only for a few months back then and I wasn't sure if this fandom thing will last till the concert date :teehee:

:lmfao:

I'm not worried. Christine will announce officially here before twitter or mikasounds. :mikacool:

Ok, no worry then :thumb_yello: I'm waiting for Chistine's announcement :mikacool:

:roftl:

:aah: If this happened...Mika :sneaky2::teehee:

that is what i was exactly thinking :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:teehee:

Ok, no worry then :thumb_yello: I'm waiting for Chistine's announcement :mikacool:

We all are :mikacool:

Oh dear, the pressure is on. :mikasweat:

I will try. :naughty:

Funny thing, I wasn't even sure if I should go :doh: I was a fan only for a few months back then and I wasn't sure if this fandom thing will last till the concert date :teehee:

I was the same with my first gig. I wasn't even a fan really, I just loved Grace Kelly. I almost didn't go, but everything changed after he stepped on stage. Can't decide if it's the best or worst thing that could have happened. :naughty:

I just hope he won't release almost whole of the album as singles (as Lady Gaga did with BTW) before the official release, or that TOOL with leak, as happened with Marina & The Diamonds' 'Electra Heart'.

PS 18 months of waiting is a long time so he had better release a GREAT album.