"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

Ok... Now I should guess that the Origin of Love, the first single would be premiered before released as a official single CD. Is this thing common in UK music industry? leak the song by the artist's hand before releasing it.. How was that, when it comes to talking about WAG? :aah:

Ok... Now I should guess that the Origin of Love, the first single would be premiered before released as a official single CD. Is this thing common in UK music industry? leak the song by the artist's hand before releasing it.. How was that, when it comes to talking about WAG? :aah:

Did you mean we cant hear the CD version before the show in Lovebox!!???:shocked:

Mika performed 5 songs from TBWKTM before WAG was released. And none of them were WAG. :wink2:

Ok... Now I should guess that the Origin of Love, the first single would be premiered ....

Who said that it would be the first single? I must have missed missed something while I was away...

Mika performed 5 songs from TBWKTM before WAG was released. And none of them were WAG. :wink2:

..and he binned 2 he performed at gigs earlier (never recorded them).

Who said that it would be the first single? I must have missed missed something while I was away...

..and he binned 2 he performed at gigs earlier (never recorded them).

Are you thinking of How Much Do You Love Me, and Holy Johnny? I miss them both. Mostly though, HMDYLM.

I've been remembering the We Are Golden Day. When Radio One played WAG for the first time and the whole world was listening in. It was so exciting. Oh happy memories.

Are you thinking of How Much Do You Love Me, and Holy Johnny? .

Yes. I also prefer HMDYLM but I don't mind HJ, either.

I've been remembering the We Are Golden Day. When Radio One played WAG for the first time and the whole world was listening in. It was so exciting. Oh happy memories.

I'm not sure if it was the whole world but I remember myself being excited. Then we received a link to only the beginning of the song / chorus and I was .... horrified :aah: (:roftl:) - and the full version didn't help, either... :teehee: It was not at all what I expected after listening to the song snippets and the brilliant acoustic tour.

This time his tactics are likely to be different. He may slightly change the sound of the songs for his first two albums as well with the new band, trying it out at Lovebox, and might perform a couple of new songs, too (and hopefully Underwater will be one of them).

Are you thinking of How Much Do You Love Me, and Holy Johnny? I miss them both. Mostly though, HMDYLM.

I have to agree.

:wub2: I remember WAG was in the middle of the year, can't remember the exact date, but it was the first time would be played entire in the radio.

Here in my country was in the middle of the night and WAG played almost morning, I and some friends stayed up all night and really excited :fangurl: I went to work without sleep :loco: but was so cool :fangurl: happy memories of this :mikalove:

:aah: I love so much HMDYLM ohh godness would really like a good record of this :wub2:

I hope the new single is Underwater. It's different from Make You Happy, but wonderful as well. It'd be a great single. Unless there is a better song still. I can't wait to find out.

yes, I think Underwater will have instant and more of a 'universal' appeal (deliberately not using the word 'mass'...:teehee:)

so Universal Singapore seem to assume the album will be out in September...pls. read our funny interactions :naughty:

obviously, we still hope it's 'before July' :sneaky2:

:dunno: I think it has been obvious since spring that it won't. :rolls_eyes: :teehee:

Edited by suzie

yes, I think Underwater will have instant and more of a 'universal' appeal (deliberately not using the word 'mass'...:teehee:)

:dunno: I think it has been obvious since spring that it won't. :rolls_eyes: :teehee:

No, it's way too late. September is much more likely. He's got to promote the album and get a single into the charts. It's June 11th, too late for the album to be out in July.

But we've lots to keep us occupied. The Mika drought is over!!!

No, it's way too late. September is much more likely. He's got to promote the album and get a single into the charts. It's June 11th, too late for the album to be out in July.

But we've lots to keep us occupied. The Mika drought is over!!!

hmm that sentence smells good. Can't believe it. :wub2:

I hope the new single is Underwater. It's different from Make You Happy, but wonderful as well. It'd be a great single. Unless there is a better song still. I can't wait to find out.

Yes,I hope the new single is Underwater.Because this song is so:mikalove:Can't wait the new album,hope it can out before September.