"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

Posted in Twitter but I'll post here as well, first single (!)

@mikasounds invité de @manudansle69 sur @NRJhitmusiconly vendredi matin à 8h pour jouer lui-même en direct le 1er single de son nouvel album

@ mikasounds guest @ @ NRJhitmusiconly manudansle69 on Friday morning at 8am to play himself live on the first single from his new album

(Google translate)

Since it's french radio, what's the likelihood it's one of the french language tracks? Probably Karen.

Well he can't make one of the French songs as a single or can he? They are supposed to be bonus tracks. Can't wait to hear Karen recorded, though :wub2:

Well he can't make one of the French songs as a single or can he? They are supposed to be bonus tracks. Can't wait to hear Karen recorded, though :wub2:

I guess you're right,bonus tracks can't be singles.

Oooh, exciting news!! I'm reallly curious to hear the new single!

I must say though I am a little surprised it will be on french radio since I'm not expecting a french song. Doesn't mean I'm any less excited :yay:

Zero I hope!! :shocked:

My vote is for the Origin of Love.

Can't believe we might be hearing the Origin of Love :swoon:

I mean I sort of can, it's my guess too, but still it's unbelievable after this long wait!

Since we're guessing, :teehee: I'd really like it to be "kill me on the dancefloor". It's the song I'm the most curious about! :aah: But it's true that "the origin of love" probably is the best bet :aah:

Hmmm, maybe it's a song that martin solveig worked on (the french link)?

Since we're guessing, :teehee: I'd really like it to be "kill me on the dancefloor". It's the song I'm the most curious about! :aah: But it's true that "the origin of love" probably is the best bet :aah:

Good point! What was the title? Too excited, really can't think clearly :aah:

I am dying to hear what Kill Me On The Dancefloor sounds like! :aah:

@mikasounds invité de @manudansle69 sur @NRJhitmusiconly vendredi matin à 8h pour jouer lui-même en direct le 1er single de son nouvel album

@ mikasounds guest @ @ NRJhitmusiconly manudansle69 on Friday morning at 8am to play himself live on the first single from his new album

(Google translate)

973790_o.gif

(Google translate)

:excite: AHH!!! AW MY GAWD. I will not be able to hear it live though, but I can count on you to find me a website, somewhere in that lost internet universe where I can hear it back hehehe...

:excite: AHH!!! AW MY GAWD. I will not be able to hear it live though, but I can count on you to find me a website, somewhere in that lost internet universe where I can hear it back hehehe...

+ me :excite::boing:

:bow:

or maybe the just changed the title in the last minute :thumb_yello:

Maybe it's Love You When I'm Drunk. Somebody told Mika it's not so appropriate to admit he loves someone only when he's drunk and he said ok let's chnge it to I want the whole world to celebrate when I'm drunk.:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe it's Love You When I'm Drunk. Somebody told Mika it's not so appropriate to admit he loves someone only when he's drunk and he said ok let's chnge it to I want the whole world to celebrate when I'm drunk.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

The new album will be release the 17 of september !!!!!!!

Le nouvel album de Mika, "Origin Of Love", sortira le 17 septembre. Premier single : "Celebrate".

The new album of Mika " Origin of Love" will be release the 17 of september. His first single : " Celebrate "

:mfr_omg::yay::yay: