• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh that a downer....save it for tomorrow then! We should all do this (there's a text explaining in the vid description)

[YOUTUBE]Q6arRQFnla4[/YOUTUBE]

Aww, how cute! I've been wanting to do that 'free hugs' thing for ages now but I lack the courage. Plus people would probably avoid me the best they could because of my shady appearance. :teehee:

oh that a downer....save it for tomorrow then! We should all do this (there's a text explaining in the vid description)

[YOUTUBE]Q6arRQFnla4[/YOUTUBE]

I entered this thread completely randomly, and enjoyed this vid. I was a bit down this evening, but I smiled for 3 min.:thumb_yello: It was like a little cure. Thank you!

Aww, how cute! I've been wanting to do that 'free hugs' thing for ages now but I lack the courage. Plus people would probably avoid me the best they could because of my shady appearance. :teehee:

It was a really nice experiment. I was impressed so many people were whiling to hug them!

The guy says he was dared to do it 'cause he's so shy :naughty:

haha, come to Brazil, I'm sure plenty of people would hug you no matter what :aah: (and I say that 'cause I know brazilians are much more into hugging than most people :naughty:)

I entered this thread completely randomly, and enjoyed this vid. I was a bit down this evening, but I smiled for 3 min.:thumb_yello: It was like a little cure. Thank you!

aaw, that's so great, I'm glad :)

It was a really nice experiment. I was impressed so many people were whiling to hug them!

The guy says he was dared to do it 'cause he's so shy :naughty:

haha, come to Brazil, I'm sure plenty of people would hug you no matter what :aah: (and I say that 'cause I know brazilians are much more into hugging than most people :naughty:)

Really? :teehee: That's really interesting, I wonder why it is like that.

Really? :teehee: That's really interesting, I wonder why it is like that.

I don'y know :aah: but it's true, people here sometimes can be over friendly :naughty: now, I'm kidding, don't get scared :naughty: but foreigners that come to Brazil tend to say we are much 'warmer' than peeps in other countries (whatever da hell that means :roftl:)

Archived