• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmmm, nothing much really! I just am desperate for new music!!! :naughty:

All this waiting is killing me!

I know:blowup:

but I mostly listen to mika as well... I oculd just listen to all those rubbish in the radio...but I want mikas new music:blush-anim-cl:

aww...mine were already over :aah: :aah:

I have exams next week,at least its only three and I will be off school when I don't have an exam and I can go home after one :naughty::naughty:

am gonna fail so badly D:

Oh that's good :teehee: You won't fail!!

I have a french exam too, haven't prepared for it at all... :blink:

:teehee: my crush:teehee:

Aaaaaaw :teehee: He's really cute. :teehee:

I know:blowup:

but I mostly listen to mika as well... I oculd just listen to all those rubbish in the radio...but I want mikas new music:blush-anim-cl:

I'm finding it hard to listen to Mika music now, cos it reminds me of the new album and how excited I am for it :aah:

I used to date a boy that looked like that, but then I realised looks aren't everything unfortunately :naughty:

SIIIIIIIIIGH.

aaw! thats not nice!:(

Well... he has also a nice character! :) last week, he waited for me without me telling him to wait to go ride together home (I have to go through his village to get home) :blush-anim-cl: That was so sweet!

I have a lot of fun with him!:biggrin2:

I'm finding it hard to listen to Mika music now, cos it reminds me of the new album and how excited I am for it :aah:

I can still listen to themusic (and love it:wub2:)...but for some reason it gets hard to watch PDP...cause it reminds me of a show I never saw live and I certainly will never see...

I used to date a boy that looked like that, but then I realised looks aren't everything unfortunately :naughty:

SIIIIIIIIIGH.

haha.(looks at your siggi:teehee:) looks are not everything indeed:mf_rosetinted:...I always spend a huge amound of time looking at peoples´siggis instead of answering:aah:...wonka has that fabulous monkey and you´ve got mika doing...sth...:mf_rosetinted:

I can still listen to themusic (and love it:wub2:)...but for some reason it gets hard to watch PDP...cause it reminds me of a show I never saw live and I certainly will never see...

haha.(looks at your siggi:teehee:) looks are not everything indeed:mf_rosetinted:...I always spend a huge amound of time looking at peoples´siggis instead of answering:aah:...wonka has that fabulous monkey and you´ve got mika doing...sth...:mf_rosetinted:

I saw a show like it in the Netherlands.. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the dvd! It was like the same, but only bigger and with more glitter!:biggrin2:

at the second part of your response:

:lmfao: Now I looked at it too.....:aah:

aaw! thats not nice!:(

Well... he has also a nice character! :) last week, he waited for me without me telling him to wait to go ride together home (I have to go through his village to get home) :blush-anim-cl: That was so sweet!

I have a lot of fun with him!:biggrin2:

Aaaaawwww! :wub2: He likes you :teehee::das:

:mf_rosetinted:

What are you :mf_rosetinted: ing at? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh cheers :aah: I know, the first time I saw the video I was like :shocked: I wonder who he's done that too. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't dare thinking that, cause he might not!:boxed: that scares me....:blink:

I wiiiiish he does!:blush-anim-cl: I've never had a boyfriend, nor have I been in love...

I know how you feel...

I've only had one, but I wouldn't say it counted :aah: Hope things work out well for you two :teehee:

Archived